Message to all VFF factions/allies.. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Message to all VFF factions/allies..

Banned
    Post Count
    FYI... In addition to what Dutchie has already conveyed, we have a couple of members running multiple accounts who's higher gold spending accounts are in other VFF factions.... So although we are not in the technical sense a unit of VFF, we still consider you all brethren and try to make it a point to avoid attacking you all.

Post Count
    This is why I rarely post on here anymore.
    Between the whining, trolling and ignorance I feel like my head is going to pop.
    Talking to some of you is like nailing jello to the wall or herding cats.

All knowing Jeffrey, you probably already know this, but I am the leader of VFF Charlie.
    Who wants to place a wager on which team scored the most points against us in Battle For Brazil?
    PUN? Super Faction? The Buckwheat Connection? No it was VFF Bravo!

They scored over 250,000 points against us in one battle. We are loosely allied because we are for the most part forumites. We share game strategy and social conversation. Nothing that any of you cannot do on your own, maybe Ferr visited Pirate Cove for a Rum Punch? Maybe the leader of VFF Alpha and I exchange a few personal messages. Heck, I spoke with Ferr about a possible candidate for HIS faction when all this started.
    Here is a other example; the leader of FFF which has no affiliation with VFF, and I have exchanged a few comments and strategies. There is no evil Lex Lutherian plan to somehow get over 200 people to somehow band together to take down PUN, SF, or Ferr. That will only come with massive amounts of gold that most of us don't want to spend.

Personally, I think it is jealousy because you have become a forum pariah for all your previous spams, threats, and lies. No one wants to talk to you, or have you in their main faction because of all of the bridges you have burned. So, because of that jealousy you lash out against VFF on a thread where one of our leaders was simply trying to ascertain information on some of our llp factions.

Take your blanket and go home.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    Oh, great, you can create multiple factions and plot whatever with GOOD INTENTIONs on other factions. Imagine PUN or SF or Ferrgie Club would do that, why didn't they think of that. I think PUN would have no problem poach your players, how about PUN_1 to PUN_infinite??

BTW, you have the advantage of creating these fazi first and recruited most of the good players.
    Upsetting the locals again! Pram and toy come to mind.

Let me get you a box of tissues, so you can wipe your ....

The really funny thing is that it has taken you a couple of months to work out that there is this so called collusion between VFF members and their factions. It was the bleeding obvious right from the start... LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Interesting ideas. Let me bottom line it for everyone. The TOP TEN factions receive the SAME number of trinkets. That boost junk, who cares? Faction 11-25 all get the same junk. Does ANYONE see a pattern? If you people start using your brains, you'll see an easy way to snatch those trinkets you seek. There would be 10,000 WINNING factions, not just four or five. Cooperation leads to acquisition without costs.

Post Count
    Not to sound noobish buts whats VFF and LLP?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoTTi View Post
    Not to sound noobish buts whats VFF and LLP?
    Veteran Forum Fighters and Low Level Players.

Post Count
    I dont get all the noise you guys from all the VFF factions make? What the heck is going on?
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Banned
    Post Count
    What noise?

If you're talking about fruit fly, he isn't in a VFF faction.

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassleham View Post
    What noise?

If you're talking about fruit fly, he isn't in a VFF faction.
    I am happy at where I am at the moment (unless PJ gives me the ferry ticket to the cove), no need to dance around the obvious.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Upsetting the locals again! Pram and toy come to mind.

Let me get you a box of tissues, so you can wipe your ....

The really funny thing is that it has taken you a couple of months to work out that there is this so called collusion between VFF members and their factions. It was the bleeding obvious right from the start... LOL

Dutchie lady, it is more like stirring the pot and see how things settle on the bottom for me. Like I really care how collusive you gals are. I have my 3 lethal EMP badass and 5 railguns &minefields to protect me. I am good, and I am cool, Missy.

Added: Like I didn't know about the VFF, afterall I am the intel officer with my nose all over the places. I could be part of VFF, ask Poopenshire. I just liked to continue on my bad rant so I could get the honorable discharge before I even got on board. Confirm with Poopenshire and McDoc on this too.
    Last edited by King little fruit fly; 02-06-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Post Count
    off topic Hass I rly like all your cover on your youtube channel ur very talented
    MW:144-214-318
    MW:711-665-128
    CC:171-616-621
    CC:526-876-171
    KA:150-176-376
    MQ:735-577-431

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    This is why I rarely post on here anymore.
    Between the whining, trolling and ignorance I feel like my head is going to pop.
    Talking to some of you is like nailing jello to the wall or herding cats.

All knowing Jeffrey, you probably already know this, but I am the leader of VFF Charlie.
    Who wants to place a wager on which team scored the most points against us in Battle For Brazil?
    PUN? Super Faction? The Buckwheat Connection? No it was VFF Bravo!

They scored over 250,000 points against us in one battle. We are loosely allied because we are for the most part forumites. We share game strategy and social conversation. Nothing that any of you cannot do on your own, maybe Ferr visited Pirate Cove for a Rum Punch? Maybe the leader of VFF Alpha and I exchange a few personal messages. Heck, I spoke with Ferr about a possible candidate for HIS faction when all this started.
    Here is a other example; the leader of FFF which has no affiliation with VFF, and I have exchanged a few comments and strategies. There is no evil Lex Lutherian plan to somehow get over 200 people to somehow band together to take down PUN, SF, or Ferr. That will only come with massive amounts of gold that most of us don't want to spend.

Personally, I think it is jealousy because you have become a forum pariah for all your previous spams, threats, and lies. No one wants to talk to you, or have you in their main faction because of all of the bridges you have burned. So, because of that jealousy you lash out against VFF on a thread where one of our leaders was simply trying to ascertain information on some of our llp factions.

Take your blanket and go home.

-J

And this is supposed to come from a faction leader, great, henry boy, getting uptight and go on the offensive when someone questions you a little bit. I guess you never run a team, or a company in real life. You have a lot to learn.

Go take a leadership class or hand the baton to someone else.

Like I really care if you gangs have secret oath. I just wanted to have a little fun with you clan members since I got a good laugh when I read some of the posts. It is like some of you like to shout to the world that you are VFF big shots. Big deal!
    Last edited by King little fruit fly; 02-06-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Added: Go take a leadership class or hand the baton to someone else. ;)

Post Count
    Lol the forum pariah strikes again.
    -J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    double LOL, the I-got-nothing-to-counter-but-I-don't-want-to-shutup little boy pees back. great, let me just shout back with the you are a troll or pariah generalization, do you even know what is the definition of troll or pariah, define it for me, henry boy, without looking at the dictionary. let me guess, you must learn these 2 words from facebook or twitter.

I don't see any people interact with you here, little dorky boy. I have at least one penguin buddy here.
    Last edited by King little fruit fly; 02-06-2013 at 07:41 PM. Reason: replaced nasty stuffs with dorky

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    And this is supposed to come from a faction leader, great, henry boy, getting uptight and go on the offensive when someone questions you a little bit. I guess you never run a team, or a company in real life. You have a lot to learn.

Go take a leadership class or hand the baton to someone else.

Like I really care if you gangs have secret oath. I just wanted to have a little fun with you clan members since I got a good laugh when I read some of the posts. It is like some of you like to shout to the world that you are VFF big shots. Big deal!
    did you even read Jhenry's post? Is it one of those TLDR situation? If that is the case, you should read it because it is probably the most interesting post in this thread.