Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry if this was already mentioned but I think it would be a great idea if we could have a building that pays out gold instead of cash. 1 free bar per day then you can upgrade it to 100 gold bars per day at level 10. It'll help the free players get some gold to boost their stats and it'll save the big spenders some money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Ed Rush View Post
    Just my 2 cents seen as its something that I am going through at the moment. A method by where you can retrieve your account if your device is stolen that does not require sending a ticket in. Waiting to see if i can get an account transferred that i had spent a couple of hundred dollars on is a pain, especially with knowing that there ticket list has to be damn long.

Second thing totally trivial but put corner posts for the fence decorations in, ah the amount of people that use tress to hide the corners isn't funny.
    If your using Apple, doesn't iCloud cover that? If not, I'm sure Gree can help link your new device with your old apple ID?
    As for the corner posts, it's a good point. You made me laugh when you said about using trees. Funny yet so true. I used to do the same, it really adds that extra touch to your base. But unfortunately, others can't see them. My Dad has Android and you can see each others decorations. But all my friends with apple says the same. Back in the days of Funzio, they explained that it was because of the lack of memory space. But I had so much memory space available as opposed to my dads. I found it hard to work out. So I sold them to gain extra space.

Good luck to linking your game to your new device.
    I'm sure we're all with you when I say fingers crossed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    Sorry if this was already mentioned but I think it would be a great idea if we could have a building that pays out gold instead of cash. 1 free bar per day then you can upgrade it to 100 gold bars per day at level 10. It'll help the free players get some gold to boost their stats and it'll save the big spenders some money.
    I'm sorry everybody. But this guy is the winner! Could you imagine it?
    Gree, we want due to popular demand!!

Pretty Please...

... With cherries on top?

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm a winner!

Post Count
    I'm a winner!
    Can't believe I never thought of this!! You hit the nail right on the head dude!
    Wish I could award you one bar of gold, or maybe at least a bumper sticker lol.

But who can do better? :-/

Come on guys, what else is on your mind? I'm sure Gree is appreciating this thread as well as positive users.

"Keep Em Rolling"

Banned
    Post Count
    I'll take that bar of gold. I'm a free player, I need it.

Post Count
    I'll take that bar of gold. I'm a free player, I need it.
    Ever heard of TapJoy?

With over 1500 posts, I hope so for your sake lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    A breakdown of your A/D stats by:
    Infantry
    Ground
    Air
    Sea
    It would help see where the weaknesses were and where improvements could be made.
    Now this is interesting, a very well made point...

Post Count
    Yea i proposed that idea about 8 months ago.

I even said you could charge people gold for it and many would buy it as it would be a long term investment. Charge 250 gold for it (people can Tapjoy for that) and then it pays out 1 gold bar a day for every lvl. 10 gold a day would be a great return (100 would be too much)

I also had brought up the idea of a Silver Currency. Where you convert your Cash into Silver Bars that can be used to purchase Various event items (but not Units) For example that way i could pay to reset my box clock without gold...but it would cost me 1.5 Million dollars or something worth of silver. Plus i would have had to have the building to convert my cash to silver and that can only process 100 bars a day?
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yea i proposed that idea about 8 months ago.

I even said you could charge people gold for it and many would buy it as it would be a long term investment. Charge 250 gold for it (people can Tapjoy for that) and then it pays out 1 gold bar a day for every lvl. 10 gold a day would be a great return (100 would be too much)

I also had brought up the idea of a Silver Currency. Where you convert your Cash into Silver Bars that can be used to purchase Various event items (but not Units) For example that way i could pay to reset my box clock without gold...but it would cost me 1.5 Million dollars or something worth of silver. Plus i would have had to have the building to convert my cash to silver and that can only process 100 bars a day?
    Where did you "Thief" this idea from?

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

Great thinking though, I'm sure their still thinking of it if you had already brought the subject to mind. It's gotta be one of their tricks up their sleeve for us later on in the game. It would convert so many free users to actually buying this. I would not wait for TapJoy to earn -this- I would put my hand deep in my pocket.

And I'm loving the silver currency idea...

If the Gree team are reading this, please give us a sneaky insight

With more cherries on top

Post Count
    Found the Quote back in July when someone was talking about Converting Cash Into Gold. They were trying to argue turning 20 Million Cash would be Equal to 1500 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    The biggest issue i see with trading Cash for gold is "Gold Inflation"

First 20 Million Cash shouldn't buy you 1500 gold. A fair ratio i think would be 10 Million=50-100 Gold Bars. (know i know that free players will hate me for this comment but know i'm that same player and i'll tell you why it's soo steep)

The ability to earn Cash is near unlimited in this game and the longer you play the more each person has access to earn. While the IPH event doesn't support my numbers i would say anyone that has been playing this game for 6 months or more should have a IPH of 250k+. This number will keep growing and by it's nature is fine since Cash can only buy you upgrades to buildings (which get increasingly more expensive or units that will die sooner or later) This keeps inflation a non issue.

However since Gold Represent "REAL MONEY" the gold in the game is limited. Also the purchases you make can be exclusive and "immortal". This makes gold highly desirable. Gold players pay hundreds to even thousands of dollars to play this game and would feel almost cheated if i could spend 20 million cash to get the same of what someone spends $100 "REAL Dollars" to play. However if i had to pay 150-300 million cash then they wouldn't notice nearly as soon. However what would happen is more and more gold would exist. While events, refills and buildings wouldn't have a noticable impact to the game gold Units would. This in turn would make the value of those units in the long run go down in value and 6 months to a year down the road Gree would have to change the Vault size from 1500 gold bars to 2000 gold bars for the same $99. (honestly they already do this anyways by offering better units for the same gold)

Whats the solution? SILVER? WHAT? No seriously. Make a new currency. Silver is what you can convert your Cash into. Silver can be used on Events, Stamina and health refills and buildings (you can set whatever price ratio compared to gold you feel is required. I would reccomend 10 Silver would be the equivalant to 1 gold bar on the items you can purchase with silver as a substitute to gold for thematic reasons and 10 million cash would get you 500-1000 Silver) However you can't buy special units in the game with silver. I would love to be able to buy these units with silver but gree is a compnany that still wants some exclusives for their paying customers. These are the most powerful thing to buy with gold and i think it should stay that way.

On Additional notes you could add some better units that only Silver/gold can buy (not limited editions just more units). You could add a completely different Vault for us to store Silver (Vault Size 10,000?) (gotta give the gold players a new item to attack for) and you could even build a Silver Mine building to produce Silver. This is something you could pitch that would probably get accepted in my eyes.

~Thief
    By the way for my idea i need 1500 Gold Bars hahaha
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Having "silver" in the game would be amazing. Good thinking, Thief!
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Banned
    Post Count
    Silver should be used for "mega hits", speeding up building times, certain buildings, stamina, and energy. Gold should be used for scratchers, units, and most special events. Special events are the only way to get any decent value out of gold.

If I could pay an extra few million to make a 100-hour upgrade into a 50-hour upgrade, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Post Count
    Thief, you done well thinking of a new currency. Gree would never allow us to create free gold, because all the big gold spenders would probably go on strike- saying its unfair. And in all fairness to them it would be true. But then in all fairness to free players is that you can earn free gold through TapJoy anyway... But until everyone can decide unanimously, Silver would be a great way forward. Long winded for sure but it's fair. And just as You and Fluffy describes that your limited to what you can do with silver as opposed to gold, would keep all the big gold spenders happy, and all the free players excited and looking forward to returning to Modern War on a daily basis, if not more. Thinking about it, Silver would be beneficial for Gree, it would manipulate free players mind and create a gateway to becoming a gold spender.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Play the same account on multiple devices rather than transferring