Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future. - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Just An Idea- Add Yours To Help Gree To Help Evolve Gameplay For The Future.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about changing the WD point winning equation?? Why it is the way it is baffles me!!! The higher your level is the higher the points you should win. It's almost counterproductive to play and level up because you lose during war. I was winning way more points when I was level 40+ than now that I'm level 120+

Post Count
    I would like to be able to sort the units by strength or alphabetically. Like in the toolkit.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    How about just some more features which would eliminate overflowing the tickets sent in by people, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, thereby netting GREE some more cash! It's a win-win really...

one example could be:

instead of having to send in a ticket to support, asking that all grunts be removed from your allies, add an in-game option to do so. charge say 50 gold for it.

granted, it will maybe save only a few hundred tickets per day, but that's a few hundred more tickets that can be sorted out by the support team, which will get the game moving smoother on a day-to-day basis

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Search option for allies. Scrolling through 500 Allie names to find your friend is annoying. Also, fix the "reply" button on the wall. A reply should be sent to the persons wall, not just sit on your own wall

Post Count

new prize card

2 different scratch cards, keep the normal one but have a proper lottery, say you match all the required icons you could win (for examples) customised units only you or your faction can have, a completed faction bonus for free, gold, unique avatar clothing, bonuses for yourself and or free max upgraded buildings.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Why don't we just play clash of clans why were at it.
    凸 (^_^)凸 TeamPH w2!!!

Post Count
    Careful Gritix, just broke Funzios rule...

Anyhow great ideas are still flowing in well, and some good discussions on topics that the game designers will appreciate in the future, I'm sure.

One more idea came from having the thought of railways and train decorations for the new Train Station building when I realised it would be cool to have a "Money Train". Say you can upgrade it too...

Perhaps that one won't lol... But I'm sure the idea can bring inspiration with another idea.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Allow indestructible units to take damage forcing them to stay out for a random number of attacks. Slightly levels the playing field between free and money players who have totally indestructible armies.