$29 million ATM

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: $29 million ATM

Post Count

$29 million ATM

I have a question, especially directed at all of the more senior members of the forum. Do you consider it inappropriate to post information regarding an opponents stats on the forum as a method of "payback", for lack of a better term?

A player who has slightly better A stats, but almost identical D stats hits me over night; we split the four but I was a bit over vault and he ends-up ahead 400k. NO BIGGIE; that's the game, I get it!

So I check out his profile and his D is identical to my A. USUALLY...that's a win when you raid. No $ to raid, so I decide to hit a boost building to see the effect and to my surprise I lose. So I'm guessing his D skill points and my A skill points don't match up.

I take a peak at his vault and he's currently 29 mil over vault. The thought then occurred that to get my "pound of flesh" I could post his info here. As everyone here is always saying, "It's war!", although really its just a game, lol.

Anyway, thoughts?
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Banned
    Post Count
    You're not allowed to post a person's stats on the forums but you can PM them with the details if they want to know about the guy.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a few faction members around that level. Shoot me a PM I'm sure they may be able to pay a visit

Post Count
    I'm glad a asked the question. Thanks for the input.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    You see your boosted attack, you see his un-boosted defense. Take out his boosts first, then you'd stand a chance of beating him, depending on skill points.

And yeah, asking for help/revenge is generally a wuss move, unless the opponent is being a jerk. But posting a cash cow is always a good thing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Take your lumps like a man. There are way worse rivals out there than a similarly sized rival that you misread due to boosts (you see yours, don't see his).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Ignorant question..

Title says it all...

Even if you post his stats, how can others help? Is it easy to locate someone? If so how?

Post Count
    Archer, I am slightly below this level with more than 2 times att stats that your opponent def. PM me his name amd flag and I'll pay him a couple of visits if I can find him )
    VFF members are welcome to add, send pm to
    941 028 891

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Archer, I am slightly below this level with more than 2 times att stats that your opponent def. PM me his name amd flag and I'll pay him a couple of visits if I can find him )
    cid I got his stats. Check chat

Banned
    Post Count
    It is a war game