Who is the strongest? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is the strongest?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    flailing Indian clan
    I did hear on the grap3vine something about they've gone into hiding, didn't realise they've fallen apart. Oh well every reign comes to an end. Luckily with syndicates on the horizon it'll give other groups the chance to be the kings of CC.

R.I.P Indians

Enter...........?
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 02-02-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Like the word g**** gets censored
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I know the explosives jacked the stats up but I just visited a CK capts hood with 500+ football's among others. I sent them a message telling them I was open and to toss a few football's my way. About 5 mins later they came to me hood and handed me my ass! I replied stating I wanted football's not an ass kicking, then immediately got a response saying it was the guys wife and she was sorry. LMAO
    Stats were in the range of 650k attack and 790k defense!
    Sorry about the attacks from the wife man. I enlisted the whole family for this pvp event. We all got a good laugh out of the original "I'm open..." comment... I had no idea she was going to inadvertently attack you moments later! At least it can't happen anymore since I added you! Thanks for this comment though... It's not often that someone can make me laugh uncontrollably twice in one day!

Post Count
    hahaha yeah I laughed at myself writing it. I just added you on here as a friend and replied to your PM. Also just noticed your stats are now a staggering

770k - A
    1 Million -D

Glad I wont be taking the crap end of that deal anymore!

Post Count
    hahaha yeah I laughed at myself writing it. I just added you on here as a friend and replied to your PM. Also just noticed your stats are now a staggering

770k - A
    1 Million -D

Glad I wont be taking the crap end of that deal anymore!
    You could buy a car with those stats

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How does this thread not get locked with these pics and Horsedik not get B& for his avatar? But people get B& for so much less......amazes me what Gree sets as a standard, or lack thereof. Guess it's the mood they are in.

Post Count
    They would have to lock lots of threads as he/she is posting in all threads and creating so many more a lot of the relevant threads are now on page 2. Gree needs to start blocking ip addresses.

Banned
    Post Count
    They would have to lock lots of threads as he/she is posting in all threads and creating so many more a lot of the relevant threads are now on page 2. Gree needs to start blocking ip addresses.
    That won't work since they can use proxy servers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    That won't work since they can use proxy servers.
    Well damn with all the money they are making, you would think they could make some kind of firewall or something or spend some man hours on a fix! I just decided to stay away from those threads......mainly because I'm tired of looking at that avatar. I won't lie though when I first saw it I literally LMAO. Now............ not so much.

Banned
    Post Count
    I hope the mods learn to never take the day off after what's happened the past couple of days.

Banned
    Post Count
    Jo we got a request mate. Take the rest of the day away from the boards so they can't keep trolling you please.
    Do it for HTC bro

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    1- Former friend but now in a different group, (beatings every time I see him)
    2- Nice guy, huge stats. I used to beat him a lot in the past , now I can only rob him, last time I got 50.000.000 from him.
    3- I beat him/her every day nonstop.
    4-Tam is on my friends list
    5-I beat him nonstop
    6-Too low on level
    7-Over 2000 beatings so far and I keep pounding him

This is your list of strongest guys in CC, if I lied I ask each of them to come forward and say anything else , I have pictures...
    Your a true mafioso

Post Count
    Viola visited me last night in her bid for top ten 580k atk 710k def with 910 footballs