Who is the strongest? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Without wishing to turn a frivolous topic into something too analytical... You seem to be basing it on stats, which prove nothing.

The game is as much about mental strength as it is about statistical strength.

People outside of the higher levels are effectively precluded because they have yet to have their character fully "battle tested".

An example of that is the significant number of players who coast through the lower levels with nary a loss, then hit the high levels, see red on their wall, and basically fall apart at the seams - often then dropping mob to hide, changing name to hide, becoming a bitter douche bag, or in some cases quitting completely.

Some of the people mentioned above have already failed this 'mental test' set by the game. In fact some of them now buy stats not to get stronger in terms of attack, but primarily in order to lose less - they are basically paying to compensate for their intrinsic lack of ability to shrug off losses.

Others buy stats because they feel it conveys elevated status, also a form of compensation for inherent weakness of character.

Ultimately, you can purchase stats. You cannot purchase character. And the title 'strongest' has to be someone with character.

There is obviously some generalisation above, but the point is valid I think.

Case in point; I would argue that Noodles is easily one of the strongest players in the game, yet comparatively, in the high levels, his stats are pretty much garbage.

OK, you can get back to discussing who has the best stats now
    Great post

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BarrenAss View Post
    Lmao just took 44 balls from Lupo
    You're wrong, you got 2 only...

Post Count
    So lupo just got neutered?

Haven't seen you on my news I 2 days, tapboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Pure numbers Bam Bam has the top spot, if you use Burn perspective Noodles is great but, I would also put Bam Bam up their. When he came into the shark tank his stats were good but nothing like now. He payed his dues getting beat. He also did it with class. Sam has always been cool with me when I was in CK or not. I did not know him when he came up fighting Payam so I can't speak on that. But today as it stands Bam Bam is number 1
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    Jobadass is by far the strongest player in CC. Anyone thinks they can beat me, post pics!

I'm a friggin MONSTER!!!

Roar.

Btw, it's okay, you're safe. I don't like anal.

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Well let me see if i can help. With the levels open for the PvP event i have either been beaten senseless or there on my friends list(more so beat up) So here are their current attack stats in order of strength.

Lupo..........527,137
    HB.............531,140
    Sam...........539,636
    Grimly........675,525
    Scarlet........686,420
    Trev...........693,853
    BamBam.....801,422 who also by the way has almost a Million Def pts!

So the you have it from the Big Boys(and Girls) club.
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Post Count
    Actually, it's probably the new agent smith clone Pythia. 800k ish atk. Level 25.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy View Post
    Well let me see if i can help. With the levels open for the PvP event i have either been beaten senseless or there on my friends list(more so beat up) So here are their current attack stats in order of strength.

Lupo..........527,137
    HB.............531,140
    Sam...........539,636
    Grimly........675,525
    Scarlet........686,420
    Trev...........693,853

And to think I actually bought gold with real money through iTunes, not chiTunes. What a fool am I?

Post Count
    How much stat inflation due to explosvies in those numbers? I have hit most on the list tonight and lost badly of course but I can provide defense stats. I have screens of my losses..

Defense from today
    HB 493
    Trev 403
    Grimly 413
    Bam Bam 544
    Scarlet 432

I do have the -2 defense modifier..

Lupo..........527,137
    HB.............531,140
    Sam...........539,636
    Grimly........675,525
    Scarlet........686,420
    Trev...........693,853

Last edited by iteachem; 02-02-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    How much stat inflation due to explosvies in those numbers? I have hit most on the list tonight and lost badly of course but I can provide defense stats. I have screens of my losses..

Defense from today
    HB 493
    Trev 403
    Grimly 413
    Bam Bam 544
    Scarlet 432

Brooklyn boy is putting bam bam's D at a million...you're stating just better than half that. How many pig skins can somebody have? 500 would be max factored in.

CC is nothing but a whole lot of cheats, exploits, hacks or whatever you prefer to call it. Not a 100% true player in the game except for me and a few other fools.

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post

Defense from today
    HB 493
    Trev 403
    Grimly 413
    Bam Bam 544
    Scarlet 432

Really doesnt matter Teach. The TP, Turkeys,Snowballs... Their part of the game as much as any other consumables.
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Post Count

Lupo..........527,137
    HB.............531,140
    Sam...........539,636
    Grimly........675,525
    Scarlet........686,420
    Trev...........693,853

Looks like "my" list was correct Lupo although you weren't on it ;p
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Sams Atk Stats are 746 - With out footballs.

Brooklyn boys numbers are wrong.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki.7 View Post
    JOEY COOL .......

How's tricks.... Dawg.....
    Tricky... and dog like!

Post Count
    Interesting thread. There can never be a winner in this game. Only temporary Kings or Queens. Sam was the King for a very long time. Amazing accomplishment. No one who played this game will forget him. He played for a long time as top dog and as a respected member for his gameplay and how he handled himself. Friend or foe everyone appreciated and respected Sam. Lupo, in contrast, will never have this honor.

However, such is life the torch has been passed. There is now a new King in Crime City. He surpasses Sam in all aspects recently. Honor, Character, Intelligence, and Allegiance. The new King also has better stats which doesnt mean much as they can be bought at a moments notice. But he has single handedly driven Sam from this game becuase his ego cannot handle losses.

Sam has left Crime City for the safer refuges of Pirate Cove where he will be protected from new up and comers by his new family with a golden army. He has jumped bandwagons from the flailing Indian clan leaving several members in the lurch. Buckwheat Connection you already know what I am talking about. Crime City Indians you are next. Really? you have not noticed the new dude talking on his account?

Apparentlly the Indians could not provide him with the same level of invincibilty as the Pirates undoubtably will. Good Luck to you Sam but you will not need it as you have now picked the premier group in all of the games. The team with the nautical theme is unbeatable. Which team are you betting on for the Superbowl?

Would you rather tell me afterwards? winner picker?
    EE