Starting to become tired of fighting an enemy that is shrouded with deceit... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Starting to become tired of fighting an enemy that is shrouded with deceit...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    We need some Moderator , to ban all those crying and moaning babies
    But I don't want to be banned! Waaaah!
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    My new sig?!
    Lol do it... Just as a reminder

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop screwing with my thread people, stay on topic. ;-)

Unfortunately the new LTQ is heading down the path of, kill monsters till you get this number of things. I'm simply going to laugh at this and walk away from it on day one. The rewards a crap anyway! Sitting on quest 5 I think I've killed more monsters than the amount of teeth in the entire Osmond family... And that's a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    The "problem" with the boss event strength is that it is taken from an averaging of a certain percentage of the highest stat players within each bracket.

Therefore you are always facing a moving target, with the obvious drawback for many players that they fall further and further behind those players who have the purchasing capacity and the willingness to buy gems to get to the end of each event.

Then factor in the cheat/hack factor which pushes the strength artificially higher and you can clearly see that the boss events have a diminishing interest factor for the majority of players.

The LTQ's are generally a better event for the majority of players, playing for free I managed to complete a couple of them, the last I got to around 38 of 40 which I consider fine for my chosen preference of play.

AS an aside I find it interesting to see that level 10 players are getting the same units as the level 200's on the current boss event.

Edit:
    Another indicator to me is that the LTQ's are coming in with more and more time on the boss event clock. Likely reason is that the level of play in the boss event is somehow monitored and when it drops below a certain level then the next LTQ is activated. Little bit of extra strength from te first stages of the LTQ and somebody gets tempted to try another boss....gets a sep closer to them maybe spending a little trying to get to a prize target....
    It that so is it Q? Where did you get your info from? If that's the case, lets let all new players know that events are not worth participating in as they have not been created with 'you' (the new player) in mind. In other words, we can safely say to new peps, to stop wasting your money. If that info is the case, I think GREE would be a little uneasy with that info chiming out. The game should come with a warning then lol! Anyway, I personally think that players should know what they are paying for to participate in first up. We'd have less people annoyed with event ...but on the other hand GREE would realise their are people who have a brain and would work out people are pretty quick on working out what they are really up too. I'd be all for events being advertised before they go up. Then again...lets be honest and say that some of these events have been put up without any beta testing.
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 02-05-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Post Count
    That info relating to the boss strength was from one f the MW threads which related to one of the events where CCM met with some players.

I will have to track it down again. Did not take a lot of notice as I had already figured out pretty much what was going on. Don't think it mentioned precise percentages anyway.

I will put money on the next elite event for both MW and MQ being significantly higher though. one has had a major handout of high end units due to the Battle for Brazil event, the other a major imbalance due to people being able to obtain multiple high stat legendary monsters.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    That info relating to the boss strength was from one f the MW threads which related to one of the events where CCM met with some players.

I will have to track it down again. Did not take a lot of notice as I had already figured out pretty much what was going on. Don't think it mentioned precise percentages anyway.

I will put money on the next elite event for both MW and MQ being significantly higher though. one has had a major handout of high end units due to the Battle for Brazil event, the other a major imbalance due to people being able to obtain multiple high stat legendary monsters.
    Cheers mate, thanks for that info.

Post Count
    Found it.
    Boss information thread in the MW forum.
    Mcdoc posted the info which came from the SoCal event where a group of the MW guys met CCM.