beug boss Proteus Worn

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: beug boss Proteus Worn

Post Count

beug boss Proteus Worn

It is the 2nd time when I begin this kind(genre) of collection(quest) defier and to the level boss 3 he(it) carries(wears) me a blow while normally he has to affect(touch) me once the level 6 as my friend!!!
    If we can explain to me? I am niv99 and I bang(type) in 74K it free and my friend and level 68 and pat in 38K it free
    MW: 770-477-170
    KD: 429-293-510

Post Count
    Your friend is under the tier 75 so its easier
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Post Count
    Thus more we become strong and we shall bang(type) fewer bosses??
    I understand nothing and it is not really logical

Post Count
    we don't have faq or guide for KA boss event, but you can read the CC's guide for boss event. the concept and tiers are the same.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...to-Boss-Events

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Majin91 View Post
    It is the 2nd time when I begin this kind(genre) of collection(quest) defier and to the level boss 3 he(it) carries(wears) me a blow while normally he has to affect(touch) me once the level 6 as my friend!!!
    If we can explain to me? I am niv99 and I bang(type) in 74K it free and my friend and level 68 and pat in 38K it free
    Did someone get hit with the gibberish stick or am I drunk? May i ask politely what dribble is emanating from your unfathomable pie whole?

Post Count
    I am French and to translate everything that take time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Did someone get hit with the gibberish stick or am I drunk? May i ask politely what dribble is emanating from your unfathomable pie whole?
    I guess it's a machine translator

Post Count
    My translator did not understand everything if you can express yourself normally

Post Count
    My translator did not understand everything if you can express yourself normally

Post Count
    Gee wiz , and here I was thinking the Internet was mixing thing up ! Crikey , he no understand you, you can't speak Australian too much slang, Pie hole what a crack up , strewth ! Maybe he needs to read the guide ! Might as well tell him to grab a tail of a kangaroo jump on and go for a ride like we do !

Post Count
    Try this , you need to have higher Attack/Defence with plenty(lots) of armour and weapons ! You are on high level so you need bigger hits

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Gee wiz , and here I was thinking the Internet was mixing thing up ! Crikey , he no understand you, you can't speak Australian too much slang, Pie hole what a crack up , strewth ! Maybe he needs to read the guide ! Might as well tell him to grab a tail of a kangaroo jump on and go for a ride like we do !
    Hahaha! Strewth, stone the flaming crows I just stepped on a land mine as I got out of the ute! Ratma my friend, this thread has made my day!

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to rock your boat... I mean, confuse you. Try using a better translating machine if you can, so we can decipher what it is you are asking. Some of these fella's may have already solved your question... I think? But yes, build higher number(bigger) Attack(sword) and Defense(Shield).
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 02-02-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    i can say just lol on this .
    Here are lot of people from all around the world.
    Sometimes is hard to say something and you don't know how to say it
    try google translate
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-02-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Hahaha! Strewth, stone the flaming crows I just stepped on a land mine as I got out of the ute! Ratma my friend, this thread has made my day!

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to rock your boat... I mean, confuse you. Try using a better translating machine if you can, so we can decipher what it is you are asking. Some of these fella's may have already solved your question... I think? But yes, build higher number(bigger) Attack(sword) and Defense(Shield).
    Thanks to you all I well understood everything that you said with some of your expression lol and thank you for this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Unh0elE#gid=93