NEW LTQ Event "Weaken the Proteus Worm" - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW LTQ Event "Weaken the Proteus Worm"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just killed boss 20 to at least get the indestructible for getting to that boss, of the 20 drops I only got 1 rare and spent 140 gems total, if you ask me, on next boss event if I dont have more rares before I have to start using gems Im just gonna get to the boss I can kill with gold

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    lol,on the last quote.

I wish you luck
    Hey thanks!

Gree doth shined upon me. I spent my last 10 gems on the last hit of boss 25 and got my last uncommon needed so got the Worm. Probably one of my last boss events ever I'll get the 20 unit, unless their are changes made. Won't be spending gems on it, unless it's 10 needed for boss 20 itself. Even then maybe not, unless they boost the stats again like the boss tiers used to have.

Good luck to all the others. I made it, so that's proof that miracles do happen.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    Hey thanks!

Gree doth shined upon me. I spent my last 10 gems on the last hit of boss 25 and got my last uncommon needed so got the Worm. Probably one of my last boss events ever I'll get the 20 unit, unless their are changes made. Won't be spending gems on it, unless it's 10 needed for boss 20 itself. Even then maybe not, unless they boost the stats again like the boss tiers used to have.

Good luck to all the others. I made it, so that's proof that miracles do happen.

Must be something in the water. I just got the 9th on Boss 17. How freaking lucky is that? I wasn't even trying to get 9, only to boss 20, especially after the stupid reindeer LTQ when I couldn't get Rudolph to drop after 33 bosses.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alizainal View Post
    I'm sorry if it's a little OOT..
    I'm at lv 122 with 93kA/80KD and 500 allies.
    However, when I attack the boss, the damage done has always been only 85K.
    any idea why?
    Boost buildings don't count in boss events, so 85k is your Atk unboosted.

Post Count
    I'm ready for the next LTQ. Boss + LTQ is not for me. Probably PvE LTQ & Leaderboard + LTQ for me cause the only thing that i won & so very lucky that i won that Jackpot prize...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    I'm ready for the next LTQ. Boss + LTQ is not for me. Probably PvE LTQ & Leaderboard + LTQ for me cause the only thing that i won & so very lucky that i won that Jackpot prize...
    Your not gloating about the Broodmother are you ??? luck..had nothing to do with it i think its that profile piccy !
    good luck on the next one , i will make it a 4 way challenge between King Gabriel, Jonny,Yourself and the winner (me of course), bring on the next LTQ

Post Count
    I need 2 uncommons and 2 rares to go. I am only on boss 9 and have to spend gold to get any additional bosses. Should I just quit now or keep trying? I'm thinking it might be a better return on my gold to just buy units.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    I hope all of you that are still going get your 9 and the 20 boss unit. I'm stuck at 10. Can't go any further. Wondering if maybe I'm not getting to do full damage or what. Only to 10? That's freaking terrible. So yeah, I wish all of you still hashing it out all the luck that I don't have. Now I just want the next couple days to pass quickly. lol
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alizainal View Post
    I'm stuck at Boss 13 with 8/9. No Gillfin Hunter for me.
    Congrats to you all that have got the worm, and Good luck to those who keeps trying.
    I can't go on unless spending gems, which is unlikely since I'm a dedicated free player..

Just undedicate yourself, it's only 1 more unit , have you tried Tapjoy ? Get gems to finish?

Post Count
    Funny, I have 2 C, 2 U & 1 R.

No Gillfin Hunter for me
    How much is he worth to ya? lol
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post
    Boost buildings don't count in boss events, so 85k is your Atk unboosted.
    I can't make that calculation.
    Right now I strike 91.244 with a free Quick Attack and 136.184 with a Force Attack for gold. My currect Attack stat is 149.537 and un-boosted (without the boost from buildings) it's 134.381.
    (I have a very nice spreadsheet, that's why I can calcutale the numbers )

Anybody have an idea how the attacks in Boss events are calculated?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ratiatierna View Post
    For u guys on the middle bracket these events are ideal for u, in my case at level 159, boss 20 has over 5 million health already, I strugle to get to boss 20 and cant even do it without gems
    I'm in the same boat as you... Can't get far without gems. :-( & the randomness means I could struggle without ever getting last 2 ... Hard to go on. Congrats to you Badnews! Nice to see some happy endings... :-)
    KA - Trini

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F3RGU50N View Post
    I hope all of you that are still going get your 9 and the 20 boss unit. I'm stuck at 10. Can't go any further. Wondering if maybe I'm not getting to do full damage or what. Only to 10? That's freaking terrible. So yeah, I wish all of you still hashing it out all the luck that I don't have. Now I just want the next couple days to pass quickly. lol
    I can't even pass Boss 8 without using gems. I know how you fell on this event, same here, & your not alone on this. Its better to stop early than going for it. If your a free or light gold player then this event is not for you. Its better to go for that regular PvE LTQ all the way. Its a win win situation on that one guaranteed...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can get to boss 13 without gems, I need 3500 more attack to be able to kill boss 14 without gems and then the fun part, I need 25000 more attack to be able to kill boss 15 without gems, that will take a while

Post Count
    Congratulations to those who were able to get the worm.
    As for me I thought to see how far I would get before the final piece (that dratted pachyderm). well... I have defeated Boss 50 and still no luck. So 25 levels searching for the final unit. As a L100+ player we are talking about 40 million plus hit points. Used up quite a few gems.
    Conclusion? The code is not smart enough to increase the odds as you retrieve units.
    Absolutely no benefit to using large numbers of gems in these quests as you do not increase the odds through their use, other than the chance of another level. The previous boss events took me to 37- 42, in future, well....

Mickaleus