New Epic Boss: Comissioner Freeman - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Epic Boss: Comissioner Freeman

Banned
    Post Count
    Got the boss but no splash. You don't need the splash screen obviously. Goals in my list seem to be working fine too.

The boss loot looks stupid again, but at least maybe it works the way they want it to. I wonder if that puts us one step closer to finally having prizes to be earned at bosses 20 and 30 again. It's taking them forever to get that fixed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh I guesss I got unlucky then. I did like 10 jobs and didn't get an encounter so I assumed he wasn't there. And now I'm out of energy and stamina. crud.

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here boss is in goal list, but have not got a splash screen yet. Common and uncommon prizes are not very exciting however.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Got the boss but no splash. You don't need the splash screen obviously. Goals in my list seem to be working fine too.

The boss loot looks stupid again, but at least maybe it works the way they want it to. I wonder if that puts us one step closer to finally having prizes to be earned at bosses 20 and 30 again. It's taking them forever to get that fixed.
    Don't hold your breath on that one Dudeman! Didn't know that they used to award prizes at those two plateaus!

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by realsavior View Post
    Same here boss is in goal list, but have not got a splash screen yet. Common and uncommon prizes are not very exciting however.
    The flashbang, being an explosive that can't be consumed, looks promising at least.
    But no vehicle prizes. Heh.
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!

Post Count
    Got the splash screen and he's in my goal list but I can't trigger him, grrr...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post

Yup, this is what I see at level 142, rather sub-par if you ask me. Especially considering I just finished a MW boss event in the same bracket that had rares w. combined stats of ~380 haha.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    Oh I guesss I got unlucky then. I did like 10 jobs and didn't get an encounter so I assumed he wasn't there. And now I'm out of energy and stamina. crud.
    The most reliable boss trigger is initiating a PvP attack on another player (not a character that is part of a map, attacking a player).

That doesn't mean you never get a boss from hitting a building or a character on a map (I just triggered a boss attack by bothering whats-her-name on the Canal Street map) If you can trigger a boss attack by PvE action on a low level map like Canal Street that is the least-XP per attack (Plux ftw)

@ Dr. Dengus, my prizes are identical to the screenshot you posted, I'm level 88.
    Last edited by DvD; 01-31-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Yup, this is what I see at level 142, rather sub-par if you ask me. Especially considering I just finished a MW boss event in the same bracket that had rares w. combined stats of ~380 haha.

Didn't CJ mention that there was supposed to be another event during the last boss event but the programming wasn't functioning correctly so it didn't go into the event? Maybe some other contest will kick in and be better than the stuff in this event.

You're better off doing all with cash until you hit your limit and then use the gold you would spend on this event to buy the crime lord crates as they are better than this stuff!

Post Count
    Can't trigger it on my low level camper but can on my main. gonna w8 till splash for camper.

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm seeing those same prizes on my level 14 account. Same thing happened last event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    I'm seeing those same prizes on my level 14 account. Same thing happened last event.
    Yup. Great deal for campers on this one.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's a minimum lvl for triggered the boss?
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris79 View Post
    There's a minimum lvl for triggered the boss?

I heard it was level 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No splashscreen yet on my lvl 18 acc on Sony ion, 5 beat on iPad, 4 Commons and 1 rare...
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris