Is it ok to do overtime.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it ok to do overtime.

Banned
    Post Count

Is it ok to do overtime.

I'm at work at it 5pm time to pack up and go, so instead I agree to do overtime found the elusive engine, put it in my car & took it home.

Am I a cheat??????????????

N.B The company I'm working with cheats & lies all the time.
    The company robs gold like robin hood but never gives to the poor.

Post Count
    If the building falls on your head, you're done doing overtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If the building falls on your head, you're done doing overtime.
    Lol!

You only do overtime knowing full well that you're there until it crashes. Makes sense that if you do overtime at work you're there until the building collapses!

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't like overtime myself only did it this once & this was because the rate on offer were too good to refuse.
    Is there any point getting so worked up over a few different coloured pixels.
    I just did it because the company messed me up on the last 10 event.

Dudeman do them modifiers accumulate to give you 45% faster & 60% cheaper building upgrades.

Banned
    Post Count
    The modifiers I have stack for 39.25% faster and 51% cheaper. I'm basically growing my IPH in double time compared to someone with zero upgrade mods.

Speaking of OT though, the Loaded Dice was the first upgrade bonus I got, and it came 5 hours into OT (with hourly gold opens).

On that last event, I got item 15 and the car bomb 10 minutes into OT. I was going to try for 20 but things happened and I didn't. The game didn't crash though, so I'm still a bit frustrated at myself (my own fault OT ended ).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    On that last event, I got item 15 and the car bomb 10 minutes into OT. I was going to try for 20 but things happened and I didn't. The game didn't crash though, so I'm still a bit frustrated at myself (my own fault OT ended ).
    Same. Was at 14 at start of overtime, got the 15th on my second open, then up to 17 over the course of the night.

Woke up this morning and I must have pressed some buttons in my sleep. Was pretty annoyed to be honest

Banned
    Post Count
    Dudeman the mod weapons you've accumulated seem quite good sort of makes up for the mosbergate.

OT was kinda cool for me I manage to end on 16 in realtime, but only took another 8 opens to get the next 4 in the last 3 hours I had zero got 24 boxes decided I needed more but as I use a pattern on the boxes had to wait for energy refill by that time I had forgotten it hit event ending soon malarkey.
    So the anticipation of not knowing 23 boxes in OT were to be enough was quite fun, holding your breath everytime you're in the game so it don't crash or worst still crash at 19 & seeing another hour your have to wait once you get the dreaded blnt.

Not including better luck next time:

First set of 5 - all engines.
    Second set of 5 - 1x enforcer jacket,1x deviant coat, 1x z racer, 1x 300rp, 3x $10k, 1x $50k.
    Third set of 5 - 2x enforcer jacket, 3x deviant coat, 2x z racer, 3x hitman sniper, 4x 300rp, 2x $10k, 3x $50k.
    Final 5 - 1x enforcer jacket, 3x z racer, 2x $10k, 2x $50k.

I don't mind the top 25 events, it the 10 item event that I've never been good at.
    OT gave me 4 engines on 8 opens not too bad the boxes at the last 3 hour till the event ended yielded a better engine ratio.

The game probably crashed in the night, less likely you accidentally pressed home button.

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is it fair that only some are able to do OT though. Android uses are not offered this benefit. I think I'll take it up with the union.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    Is it fair that only some are able to do OT though. Android uses are not offered this benefit. I think I'll take it up with the union.
    Android do have OT . I usually go day or two into over time.

I finished this event with 18 and got another 2 in 4 hours of OT. Must say was very lucky this time as I got 20th just before going to bed and in the morning all this problems with new data started.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    Actually you can use a computer to run BlueStacks and run CC Android on it, never crashes. Besides, you can program your mouse and do some auto click things, like collecting your laundromat or open boxes once every hour.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Actually you can use a computer to run BlueStacks and run CC Android on it, never crashes. Besides, you can program your mouse and do some auto click things, like collecting your laundromat or open boxes once every hour.
    +1 for android wow
    I have iOS and this is the first one up they've gotten so far lol

Post Count
    Making macro's to click for you I would actually class as cheating though.

Not OT, that's fine.
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Post Count
    That's definitely cheating.

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Post Count
    I do OT and it got me my 20-engine car this time....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Banned
    Post Count
    OT is glitching. Any use of unintended game mechanics for gain is glitching.

There is no such thing as a big cheater and a little cheater, a cheater is a cheater.

Just saying.

Besides which, you can take far greater personal pride in knowing you are playing 100% legit - particularly when hacking/glitching/cheating is now so widespread.

Do not be seduced by the lure of the dark side