Weekend Faction Pvp Event: noon 1/31/13 to 2/3/13 noon

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Faction Pvp Event: noon 1/31/13 to 2/3/13 noon

Weekend Faction Pvp Event: noon 1/31/13 to 2/3/13 noon

Hello all, we're hosting a faction-based pvp tournament this weekend, starting tomorrow (Thursday) at noon until noon on the third. The factions whose members complete the most attacks and raids on other players

As with all faction pvp events, please remember the following:

-Only successful attacks and raids started by a player in your faction counts towards the total. That means if someone attacks you and you successfully defend, that does not count as a win for this contest. We've had some confusion about this the last two events, due to the fact that your profile shows both defenses and initiated attacks as one number.

-Only attacks and raids taking place during the specified time (noon 1/31 PST to noon 2/3/13) will count. Attacks and raids made before or after these times do not count.

-When you are attacking and raiding, it does not matter what faction your opponents are in. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in the same faction, that counts as ten successful attacks. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in different factions, that counts as ten successful attacks.

-Please do not leave your faction until prizes are awarded after the event, so that we can make sure you are awarded.

Thank you, and good luck everyone!

EDIT: I'm unlocking this for discussion, but I do ask that everyone stays on topic to the current pvp event when posting in this thread.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-30-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Post Count

Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks CJ (as always) for getting out timely information!

Consistent Contributor Captian Awesome's Avatar
    Post Count
    Having fours days instead of two may level the playing field a bit.

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks, C3PO!
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Lurker
    Post Count

Payout

Thanks for getting the info up. Correct me if I'm wrong here, read this as one prize for the top 50 only. Have heard rumblings from others and just want to set the record straight. Should this be the case, I can see thousands of individuals like myself playing the game as we would any other day without spending a dime. For starters, the prize isn't worth the effort. Secondly, if you finished even outside the top 100 in the wd event and spent money there it would definitely be wasted here. 200 to 100 to 50. Is 25 next?
    Last edited by cscott824; 01-31-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Post Count
    The Butterfly Syringe doesn't seem powerful enough to warrant the time commitment to be top 50. I think 50th place, though, will be more than 30,000 attacks or raids.

Banned
    Post Count
    CJ54 If you attack the same person 20 times..is that 20 succesful attacks?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Being in Android land and clue when this starts. We are mushrooms kept in the dark as per usual. Im still getting Arctic drillers here...

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    good job getting the info out in time CJ!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott824 View Post
    Thanks for getting the info up. Correct me if I'm wrong here, read this as one prize for the top 50 only. Have heard rumblings from others and just want to set the record straight. Should this be the case, I can see thousands of individuals like myself playing the game as we would any other day without spending a dime. For starters, the prize isn't worth the effort. Secondly, if you finished even outside the top 100 in the wd event and spent money there it would definitely be wasted here. 200 to 100 to 50. Is 25 next?
    My faction placed 10th in the last PvP I was fourth for my faction with just over 1000 attacks and only used 30 gold....... In the B4B I used 1300 gold and my faction placed 18th......PvP is not that far out of reach!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ-- for the last PvP event you had mentioned something to the extent of:
    Wins will only be counted for players who are in the faction at beginning of the event and the end of the event. As in.. Any new members added after the start would not be figured in to faction totals... AND any member who leaves the faction before the end would also not be included.

Can you confirm this? Thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    -When you are attacking and raiding, it does not matter what faction your opponents are in. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in the same faction, that counts as ten successful attacks. If you attack 10 people successfully and they are all in different factions, that counts as ten successful attacks.
    Hi Cj, what if I attack/raid opponent not belonging to any faction, is this counted? because what I understand above is that they should be in a faction.

Or it is the same with PvP event before that you can attack anyone whether or not they are in a faction?
    Last edited by willydpooh; 01-31-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    so seems this event is for big players/teams only. Approx how much does it take to make it to top 50? Then most would know not to bother at all

Will the progress be shown live somewhere too? eg how much U've made, how much Ur team has made, how far is Your team in whole list etc?

Lurker
    Post Count

Leaving Faction after event...

CJ.

Please tell all of us that did the mistake of leaving our factions after Brazilian event but before prizes were distributed that we WILL receive our prizes...

This is my ticket no that i still havent got any answer to: #350674

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willydpooh View Post
    Hi Cj, what if I attack/raid opponent not belonging to any faction, is this counted? because what I understand above is that they should be in a faction.

Or it is the same with PvP event before that you can attack anyone whether or not they are in a faction?
    Actually, I have the same thought, good question!
    CJ writes specifically "in faction" so you can interpret it that way, but it would be good if it could be sorted out.