Comprehensive skill point allocation thread? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comprehensive skill point allocation thread?

Post Count
    I like cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My future stats will be stamina up to 100 and whatever is left into energy to about 2500 or as near as I can get. Not much point having more energy cos it doesn't refill totally overnight anyway

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At early levels I was all attack and defense then as I learned to play went to energy and stamina...
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Consistent Contributor psxnitro's Avatar
    Post Count
    My level 32 Camper now has... 93 Skill Points to allocate. W:L= 442:12 Not sure if skill points on ATK/DEF matter at all at this point. My guess is it's better to invest only in energy, just for the amount requirement for clearing jobs.
    CC 761 639 639 Camper
    MW 963 806 461 Camper

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    Level 189-2080 energy, 115 stamina

My energy sits full since multi click loot on Droid stopped working, but around 2000 was ideal for me when it was working. Anything much more and it does not fill up over night so it was pointless for me. The only time I use all my stamina is during a PVP event. During these events though it is nice to have 100+ stamina.

So for me 2000 +/- energy and 100 +/- stamina is good, and the rest just dump in attack. Up at higher levels the attack does not make a huge difference, but it does help some including boss events. I would not waste any in defense since you can always just build defense buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I went for what ST and energy refilled in 6 hours, because well that's the night club frequency. right now I'm a little lower than that on energy because it changed to 7 rather than 5. If I had to do it again I'd never have spent anything on DF (srsly what's the point) and just dumped it into a little more energy to get to the 'magic' 6 hour refill mark