Hybrid View

Angry In RusBear Faction, did not receieve reward.

I was in the RusBear faction and fought the world domination battles and the whole deal. We were number 488 or so on the winners list. After the thing ended, I never received anything so I left the faction. I saw other members complaining on the forum as well and membership dropped to about 13 people from 26.

Is there any way I can get my reward? Kind of a giant waste of time if not. I was literally checking every hour on the hour to keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    I was in the RusBear faction and fought the world domination battles and the whole deal. We were number 488 or so on the winners list. After the thing ended, I never received anything so I left the faction. I saw other members complaining on the forum as well and membership dropped to about 13 people from 26.

Is there any way I can get my reward? Kind of a giant waste of time if not. I was literally checking every hour on the hour to keep playing.
    Send in a ticket using the in-game contact with your info, and our team will check up on it.