Mafia Cleansing - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mafia Cleansing

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buddylee View Post
    But, I mean, Come On! Why the heck wouldn't you buy explosives. My stats jumped huge when I started carrying explosives. I think it's one of the most underutilized, least expensive weapon categories in the game. Sure they can be burned, but you can always replenish.
    Usually the non buyers fall into two categories:

1. Don't make enough IPH to buy weapons. Probably leveled up playing the Jobs too much.
    2. They don't get, even though it's on the screen about what you get for each henchman, that you need exp. Seen many 500 plus mobs attack me with less than 2000. When I look at their profile it's like 0 on explosives.

There are silly sorts that hate losing disposable purchases as well I guess. Their loss and your gain if attacked or attacking them.

Consistent Contributor Pudgy Pumpkin's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    That's why I haven't deleted them. Was thinking of upgrading them both to 7 just for you.
    Don't bother. I've got the Untraceable Carbine (+5 RP).
    I'm retired. Go away.

Banned
    Post Count
    I occasionally buy explosives. I buy them and I still get robbed. I can attack people with another 1000 or 2000 defense than before. Then they are used up. I get robbed no matter what if I lapse on my collections. I try to keep the game running in the background with auto-update turned off and just check when I can. I can always find somebody to attack or rob with or without explosives.

Why should I blow $100,000 a day on explosives again? It offers no real benefit when I could put that money toward the next NC upgrade.

Post Count
    This is simple. Remove everyone from your mafia. Replace with 500 henchmen from the store.

Then you can rob and attack everyone in the game. Perfect. Enjoy.
    EE