The question is in the title. (not posting a pic because I don't feel like removing names right now)

Someone randomly decided to tell me my true defense earlier today. Ok, that happens, but the weird thing was the comment appeared on my news two minutes before any attacks were made against me. When I questioned this person as to how heck they figured out my true defense before attacking me, they gave me a weird reply (just one post) about their clock not synching with the game, but then nope that wasn't it (they checked), and then now maybe it's my clock being weird.

Like I said, they replied with that whole mess in one post. What I would now like to know, is why did the one post take up three news feed slots, double post the new reply, and move the old comment (the one from before I was attacked) into a new group of comments called "2 other posts"?

I should have taken a screen shot of the first comment before the attack, since that's moved now. Dammit, I'm going to have to edit a pic aren't I? 