Defense 48k
    Income per hour 392k
    Will donate 3mil daily

Seeking for a more active faction
    ID: 649332224

Banned
    Post Count

join

Leave your faction and join a top 100 ranked team, a very strong faction.
    Great faction of 40 players who all donate daily, and you will be expected to donate daily at the current rate of 5 million $$$ per day, this only helps the factions and therefore will only help you.
    You need to be: decent attack/defense stats, daily player especially when the battles are active, donate daily, at 500 or above alliances (if you are not now that is fine you will be by 02/15/13), Fight pvp daily to be able to donate concrete for fortifications.
    Send me a PM if you want in that includes your level, alliances #, and attack/defense stats.
    Over 33+ bonuses:
    Health Regen + 18%
    Infantry Attack + 5%
    Infantry Defense + 20%
    Ground Defense + 15%
    Air Defense +10%
    Sea Defense + 5%
    Building Defense +25%
    Building Output + 10%
    Guild Member Increase +20

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen-modernwar View Post
    Level 130
    Attack 49k
    Defense 48k
    Income per hour 392k
    Will donate 3mil daily

Seeking for a more active faction

the Galactic Empire is looking

After Brazil we cut 7 guys that fought between 0 and 5 times.

Request to join 583262638

We do require daily players and a $2m a day donation to help build up fortifications

Post Count

Cleveland 216

We finished the Battle for Brazil with 662,000 WD points. We were in the top 1,000 and probably closer to the top 300. We have two spots available 30/32. Our Stats are:
    Health Regen: +9%
    Infantry Defense +10%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air Defense +5%
    Building Defense +20%
    Building Output +5%
    We are looking for strong players who will fight daily in the Battle for Greenland. You are asked to contribute to enjoy in the rewards. Faction number is: 608-450-001.

Post Count

Bravo2 Killo

Bravo 2 Killo is recruiting, looking for daily players. We finished in the top 2000 with only 11 players. You will never have to go into battle alone. 394-203-328

Consistent Contributor Cmputrgbln's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are looking for active players to help us go Top 100 in BfG. Check out our stats via link in my signature and let me know if you are interested. You will also be in good company in terms of IPH and contributions. Yesterday alone we had a total of 42 contributions for $90mil and 128 blocks.
    Combined Arms Group
    Faction Motto: Quiet Professionals
    Assult on Australia #185 - 1821090 pts
    Battle for Poland #251 - 1654495 pts
    Battle for Madagascar #304 - 1384752 pts
    Battle for Colombia #355 - 1105012 pts
    Seeking Strong & Active Players!

Consistent Contributor SlashRacer's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Zombie Killing Team is looking for another member. We had a top 1,000 finish, and accumulated 472,144WD points. <----points is the information you want to see. We entered the battle with 26 of our 32 slots filled. We were a victim of the ghost players and did not fill the positions in time before BfB began. Of those 26, 8 were removed for lack of participation as soon as the battle was over. We have recruited well and our goal is set to be a top 100 faction next battle. I battled 16-18 hours per day during the battle and had 374 wins. The members on the team are diehard players such as myself.

Our current stats
    Health regen +18
    Infantry defense +15
    Ground defense +5
    Air defense +5
    Building defense +25
    Guild member increase +12

All of our members have been donating hard since BfB ended, and we banked over 600,000,000 and just purchased health regen 4.

Faction I'd 623 541 126
    VFF Legends

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAT View Post
    Leave your faction and join a top 100 ranked team, a very strong faction.
    Great faction of 40 players who all donate daily, and you will be expected to donate daily at the current rate of 5 million $$$ per day, this only helps the factions and therefore will only help you.
    You need to be: decent attack/defense stats, daily player especially when the battles are active, donate daily, at 500 or above alliances (if you are not now that is fine you will be by 02/15/13), Fight pvp daily to be able to donate concrete for fortifications.
    Send me a PM if you want in that includes your level, alliances #, and attack/defense stats.
    Over 33+ bonuses:
    Health Regen + 18%
    Infantry Attack + 5%
    Infantry Defense + 20%
    Ground Defense + 15%
    Air Defense +10%
    Sea Defense + 5%
    Building Defense +25%
    Building Output + 10%
    Guild Member Increase +20
    hi my code is 208-375-502 i can donate the 5 mill dally plus i can get a guaranteed 20 block per day i only have 100 allies but I'm fairly new as I'm only level 51 but i came in the top 1000 with my last faction but need a stronger faction as many of them did nothing i have reached level 13 boss of the arctic drillers and i will be happy to leave as long as i can have a space in your faction my attack is average of 6000 and defence of 7000 but i am hoping to grow and i am buying a 1500 gold pack for the next war
    Last edited by BattleTessted; 01-28-2013 at 01:44 PM. Reason: incorrect

Join The Underdogs

880 352 434 [U[/U]We are a faction that consists of a group players were left with a bad taste in our mouth from our previous faction(members not participating).We are all active and aggresive players.The core group of this faction was part of a team that placed in the top 1500.We have several(6) ugrades in the few days since we banded together.We need 3 players.

Lurker
    Post Count

Seal Team USA

Seal Team USA
    Do You Want To Be A USA Seal ?
    Do You Have What It Takes ?
    Looking for long term Daily players level 80 and over and/or with particularly high IPH who are willing to be an active friendly member of our faction. We have a great team and are only looking for other team players. It is a requirement that you donate and post on our forum daily so that we know you are participating. Right now we have 2 open slots. Seal Team USA came in around 300 spot in the world domination battle. Apply now to get one of these spots.

Faction bonuses are:

- Health Regen: +14%
    - Infantry Defense +25%
    - Ground Defense +15%
    - Air Defense +5%
    - Sea Defense 10%
    - Building Output +5%
    - Building Defense: +25%
    - Guild Member Increase: +14

Invite Code:
    656-088-193

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    MGB has 1 spot left, we are a co-ed faction, we cover all timezones and are very active.
    We placed above top 1000 in the last war with only a handful of us active....
    Gold is not expected
    Daily donations are mandatory, but I do not expect all of your cash...I want you to grow.
    Concrete is obvious, because you don't need it.
    Being active on our faction forum and active in game is king.

I have 1 spot left, first come first serve.

arch

pm me with your ally number and I will shoot you an invite.

Lurker
    Post Count

Join our faction

We would love to have u in our growing faction...we are very active and trying our best..very organized

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still have some places left in our faction.
    Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day.
    Are you the one we are looking for?

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our new faction!

Smile Add meeeeeeeee

I love modern war,

My stats,

Def 32k
    Att35k
    Level87

My I'd is 701-178-930 add me and you will not be disappointed, we will have lots of fun.
    Games are fun but some things are more fun, add me modern war 701-178-930

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction ID 730060571

Join us ! We are looking for additional members for the Greenland battle. You will of coyrse need to contribute and fight during the Greenland battle