Money man needs faction - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money man needs faction

Post Count
    We are Cleveland 216 Faction ID 608-450-001. We have one spot left. We offer:
    Health Regen +9%
    Infantry Def +10%
    Grd Def +10%
    Air Def +5%
    Bldg Def +20%
    Bldg output +5%

We have one spot left in our guild of 32.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Income per hour is >1.2 million an hour
    Win/loss ratio 10:1
    Looking for strong faction preferably with money and/or sea boosts

Friend me and message me 320 049 327 if I'd be a good fit, don't check forums regularly

Post Count

Cleveland 216

We have one spot left. Join before the Battle for Greenland starts. We finished B4B at # 123. We have add more guild members and bonuses. We will finish in the top 100 in the B4G.

We offer:
    Health Regen = 14%
    Infantry Def = 15%
    Ground Defense = 10%
    Air Defense = 5%
    Sea Defense = 5%
    Building Defense = 20%
    Building Output = 5%

We have 33/34 slots filled. We need daily players who contribute $ and bricks. Invite code is 608-450-001

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic Chimp View Post
    We had double your men and scored 5 times as much. *smh* lol You tried to clown another faction and just got owned. Next time, be a little more courteous with someone else's post.
    Now just need someone from a faction who scored as much as we did with half as many players! lol That would be funny as .........
    That would mean a faction that made top 100 with 7 active members, I would be amaze!

Post Count
    join faction G-13 295996358 we have 16 bonuses so far including building output and health regen. we are only looking for strong and active daily players who donate regularly

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count

JOIN iBOB!

Hey whats up guys...i'm Blest... Founder of FOB and iBOB!... current leader and CEO of iBOB! A.K.A. infected Boot Of Blest... Former member of the FEARSOME Sealteam-6...you may have seen my posts...they're everywhere...We are currently searching for new members to join iBOB!...We are a new faction...we didn't exist until 3 weeks ago...We are a FUN group of guys and gals who like winning prizes...We placed 243rd in the BfG and we're looking to move up a bit...see how high in the rankings we can get...Our ONLY requirements are DAILY donations of $1M minimum AND fanatical participation in the WD events ... otherwise do what you want...We are currently 30 strong...but looking to max that out...Hence the donations...If we sound like what your looking for please apply to the faction... the code is 753-547-742... tell Comrade Uri (he is iBOB!'s recruitment Officer) that you saw my post online and that your down with us...and YOUR IN!!... THAT'S IT...or you can PM me here on the forum...my screen name Blest@iBOB!.mw ....I look forward to meeting you in our forum.
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    The Fat Cat League
    Members - 36/40
    Health regen - 18%
    Building def - 25%
    Building output - 15%
    Guild increase - 20%
    Infantry def - 15%
    Ground def - 20%
    Air def - 15%
    Sea def - 15%

We placed 250 in BfB and 148 in BfG

We are a highly organized faction and we have pretty high money and brick donations with high iph members. We are not a heavy gold user faction, but when opportunity is right we take advantage. We hope to get in the top 100 this next battle. Drama is low and relationships are strong. Our leader doesn't demand anything but participation.

We lost a couple of good contributors after the battle looking for greener pastures, but the core of players are still in tact. PM if you would are interested.

Lurker
    Post Count

Great fraction with 29 active players trying to recruit more

Join red dawn top 500 fraction. Lots of bonuses
    988 935 120

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Income per hour is >1.2 million an hour
    Win/loss ratio 10:1
    Looking for strong faction preferably with money and/or sea boosts

Friend me and message me 320 049 327 if I'd be a good fit, don't check forums regularly

Post Count

Cleveland 216

We are a strong faction, but need to get stronger. We finished B4B at 123 and we finished Battle 4 Greenland at 134. We got stronger but so did everyone else. With willing and daily players, we can break into the top 100. We want a/d >= 50k, allies > 500, also need to donate so we can get even stronger.

Lurker
    Post Count

Heavy Marine Helicopter Ranked 80 in Greenland looking for great members

I am the leader of Heavy Marine Helicopter faction. We have three openings only for very active players who want to be a part of a very loyal team. We have our own private website where we share our stats and strategies. All members participate daily. Looking for high defense stats and IPH over 500K. I am not posting our invite code, I get a lot of requests each day and am only looking for the right guys to take a seat at the table. Add me as an ally and then leave a comment on my board that you would like to be invited. Thanks 858442293 Marines, and former Marines preferred but not necessary. Semper Fi

Lurker
    Post Count

Recruiting for Vae Victus 904570534

We a a ranked clan looking for members.We have a slots open.we are organised and expect participation. we use a app for communication and coordination during wars,and for tips and game mechanics/teaching.We have a group of great guys and leadership join us and get stronger.Recruiting for Vae Victus 904570534

Post Count
    Dr Evil is looking to fill 1 spot at his ruthless corporation Virtucon. The last member who proved himself "unworthy", was fed to the sharks!

Virtucon finished in the top 1000 during both the battle for Brazil and the battle for Greenland. We have grown even stronger, and are looking to finish in the top 100 in Egypt!

If you believe you are viable candidate, and are willing to make the necessary sacrifices that are required to be a part of such a devious, yet great organization, please submit your application to join the ranks of Virtucon.

Join Using Faction ID: 315-578-132

Dr. Evil awaits your response...

Virtucon
    Faction ID: 315-578-132

Current Faction Bonuses:
    Health Regen: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +10%
    Ground Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +14

Number 2 has devised various schemes and ventures which would not only garner massive profits for - and expand the power-base of - the Virtucon empire, but would do so legitimately, leaving the authorities with little excuse for apprehending Dr. Evil!
    Virtucon
    Headquarters: Evil Island, Fla.
    Industry: Conglomerate
    CEO: Scott Evil
    Est. 2007 sales: $24.9 billion

Modern War Faction ID: 315 578 132

Lurker
    Post Count

Modern War Killers recruiting

Modern War Killers faction is looking for a few good soldiers. We currently have 11 openings after gutting our faction of non-participants. We finished in the top 2000 with only half the faction participating, and can finish much higher with a full team.

We like to have fun and realize its just a game. however, we need people who are willing to donate, participate in the faction forums regarding strategies, and participate during the battles. We don't have a limit on levels per se, but want to see that prospective members are serious about participation. We are not gold players, so spending a boatload of money is not required.

If you are interested, PM me or apply for the faction!

ID # 569-989-396
    Health Regen 9%
    Infantry Defense 15%
    Ground Defense 10%
    Air Defense 5%
    Building Defense 15%
    Guild Member Increase +8

Post Count

The Replacement Killers

The Replacement Killers
    leader causemanot:: ID: 374-240-057

my stats:
    # of units 20527
    Alliance attack: 64537 (rising)
    Aliance defense: 57823 (rising
    income per hour: 844302 (rising)

Faction: 783-969-122 // looking for daily players willing to contribute in a daily bases with Concrete or money. I donate 10,000,000 in a daily bases and I am a regular daily player also contributing. All members are in it two win it!

We all left a faction with a bad leader and everyone followed me. You won’t be disappointed. Recently created and gotten this far:

12/20 need more people
    Health regen : + 5% (rising)
    Infantry defense: + 15 (rising)
    Ground defense; +10 (rising)
    Air defense: +5 (rising)
    Building defense: (rising)
    Fortifications: 4