News Feeds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: News Feeds

Articulate Author
    Post Count

News Feeds

I was hit by a guy 50 levels above me earlier. I'm sure it was because of the BFB event. Should they kill the news feeds after the events?

Sorry if this was covered before.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    Well, that would be no fun for guys like me.
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Me either... But don't worry. CJ has said enough people have cried about this that they're gonna stop it. Too bad. I've been eating people's lunches with that feed... Hey,it's a game.. Play or get played... Cheers.

Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    That prevents me from destroying their base mid-fight. What's the fun in that?
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

Post Count
    I enjoy the fresh blood of all the people who thought they could attack me and get away with it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Then I guess it's unanimous. Dafuk wit the people.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    wow! and while they blow out the news feed for the event, i hope they add back the ones that were there thursday morning! i had one heck of a cash cow on my radar for over a month! on speed call!!! CJ, can you put him back please!!!

he had attacked 2 days before the event, and i would love to have access for another 10 days!!! i got bills to pay!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is an annoyance to get hit by players 100 plus levels above you, but its not on my list of things to get unnecessarily angry about.

When someone holds their coffee directly about the tray of creamer and sweeteners while preparing it, and then spills into the tray of creamer and sweeteners leaving a sticky mess, that is a reason to choke a &#$@$, but this is more like the guy who spends 30 seconds choosing a drink after they put their money into the vending machine.

I don't really see the fun in hammering people whose total stats are roughly equal to my 5th best unit, but whatever floats your boat.

Post Count
    I have a lower level person on mine, but I am just trying to collect bricks. Ask them to stop if it bothers you but it is just the price of war.

Post Count
    I love it, hitting players 50 levels above me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCherryPie View Post
    That prevents me from destroying their base mid-fight. What's the fun in that?
    I guess that's why I would basically describe you as a baked fruit?

No class.