Boss Information

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boss Information

Post Count

Boss Information

New Boss Event's go to Lv50 - While level 35 is still roughly the same there's more to know now.

After Starting a thread asking about boss information decided to take the information and stick it in one thread.

Removed the (Approx) atk required; Able to do 18 atk's myself now and simply diving it by number of atks (incl health refill) will tell you if you can complete it.

Boss Tier's

Lvl 5-25. Boss 50 has approximately 450k health.
    Lvl 26-50. Boss 50 has approximately 1.67M health.
    Lvl 51-75. Boss 50 has approximately 3.8M health.
    Lvl 76-100. Boss 50 has approximately 5.64M. (they still didn't fix this tier?)
    Lvl 101-150. Boss 50 has approximately 4.9M health.
    Lvl 151-200. Boss 35 has approximately ?? (been nerfed herd 250k gets u lv 30 without gold)
    Lvl 201-250. Boss 50 has approximately 38M health.

The BEST method of using attacks is;

Attack 3 times, wait 1 minute and attack 2 more times (dieing).
    Wait until your health as regenerated + 1 additional minute and attack twice again.

Reason: The boss will hit you for 25 health, you have 100 total and without boosts its 1 health regeneration per minute (20min with max faction boost).

Conclusion: Attacking twice with 26 health (26 minutes) does the same damage as attacking twice with 50 health (50 minutes).

With a perfect time;
    Maximum:5+2+2+2+2=13 Attacks w/o boosts + 16 minutes spare.
    Maximum:5=2+2+2+2+2=15 Attacks with boosts + 20 minutes spare (impossible to use the last 20minutes).

Free attack is roughly 80% of your raw attack

Damage per attack with cash hit is roughly your raw attack stat (there is some deviation)
    Also a megahit is 4x your cash hit.

Using Dudebot's table, experience follows this pattern! (Formula is (5*Lvl)+5)

Lv 1-10 = 325xp
    Lv 11-20 = 825xp
    Lv 21-30 = 1325xp
    Lv 31-35 = 850xp
    Total = 3325xp

Confirmed, got 110 experience for beating lv21 arctic boss in tier 2. (5x10.5)+5=110.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    Boss Level Allies Attack Hits HP's Reward Hit method XP
    1 26 860 1 100% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money 10
    2 26 906 1 100% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money 15
    3 26 949 1 100% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money 20
    4 26 972 2 75% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money + Free 25
    5 26 1,015 3 33% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money 30
    6 26 1,061 4 75% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money 35
    7 18 1,669 3 50% Snowfall Tactical Ranger Money 40
    8 18 1,710 4 70% Blizzard Bomber Money 45
    9 18 1,768 5 30% Tundra Navigator Money 50
    10 18 1,819 6 65% Tundra Navigator Money + Free
    11 19 1,893 6 30% Tundra Navigator Money
    12 19 1,944
    13 19
    14 19
    15 19
    Lastly, leveling into another tier after defeating a boss level (lv1 for example) does NOT increase difficultly. Currently with the Evil CEO (07/02/13) I leveled from 50 (now 54) and on lv29 without using gold still. With the stat change getting level 20ish should have been my limit.

The best way to farm the boss is as follows (My LLP)

There was to many quotes being added and/or information in quote's we're being edited but the link's were outdated. Those who helped put this together but are no longer quoted, you know who you are and thank you
    Last edited by Sillybeans; 04-25-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thats a BIG jump from level 150 to 151 - 2.15 million to 19 million. THIS is ridiculous.

So here is what Jarod - CCM - told us back in August at the SoCal meet-up about the Boss:

Each Boss is tiered based on your level - then at your level - they take the top ?% from that tier, average out their Attack points - and that becomes the stats for the Boss. Unfortunately, once you cross over into 150+territory - you've got a lot of Hackers / cheaters with inflated stats plus other characters with over 400k - so average those out and that's why some can beat him 45 times with Free hits - and others struggle with Gold just to beat #15
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Thats a BIG jump from level 150 to 151 - 2.15 million to 19 million. THIS is ridiculous.

So here is what Jarod - CCM - told us back in August at the SoCal meet-up about the Boss:

Each Boss is tiered based on your level - then at your level - they take the top ?% from that tier, average out their Attack points - and that becomes the stats for the Boss. Unfortunately, once you cross over into 150+territory - you've got a lot of Hackers / cheaters with inflated stats plus other characters with over 400k - so average those out and that's why some can beat him 45 times with Free hits - and others struggle with Gold just to beat #15
    And now, there're so many hacker around level 70,
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Post Count
    The quotes are from pretty well known players I'm assuming that's the average it's worked out at. Seems the hackers really have screwed over the higher levels. best tier to stop is the 101-150. Have a friend whos played 7months, after showing him the thread and hes level 75 hes stopped completely while waiting for the Arctic and CEO before leveling

Stopping 45 myself thanks to this information & maxing my ally count.

21.5m/13 is 165k Atk (without gold)
    19m/13 is 1461k Atk (without gold)

GREE Really needs to rework boss health.

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybeans View Post
    Stopping 45 myself thanks to this information & maxing my ally count.

21.5m/13 is 165k Atk (without gold)
    19m/13 is 1461k Atk (without gold)

GREE Really needs to rework boss health.
    Where are you getting your #'s from with the 21.5mil?

You are at level 45, so you would take the approx 650k health / 13 hits = 50,000
    So for you to beat Boss #35 if you can do 50k damage per cash hit to the Boss you can beat him for free.

A majority of players do not have that high of stats in the lower levels so it's very hard to beat the boss for free.

So to give you the best indication of how many hits it will take you;

divide the 650k by your un-boosted attack stat (eg 650,000/30,000 = 21.67)

So if you can do 30k damage per hit you will defeat the #35 Boss with 21.67 cash hits, which means you need medpacks, but totally worth it a couple hundred gold given the prize.

Bottom line is you need very good stats for your tier and level to beat the boss for free. I have very good stats for my level and it's still not good enough to beat the boss for free.
    Last edited by Ph4ntom Stranger; 01-24-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    Where are you getting your #'s from with the 21.5mil?

You are at level 45, so you would take the approx 650k health / 13 hits = 50,000
    So for you to beat Boss #35 if you can do 50k damage per cash hit to the Boss you can beat him for free.

A majority of players do not have that high of stats in the lower levels so it's very hard to beat the boss for free.

So to give you the best indication of how many hits it will take you;

divide the 650k by your un-boosted attack stat (eg 650,000/30,000 = 21.67)

So if you can do 30k damage per hit you will defeat the #35 Boss with 21.67 cash hits, which means you need medpacks, but totally worth it a couple hundred gold given the prize.

Bottom line is you need very good stats for your tier and level to beat the boss for free. I have very good stats for my level and it's still not good enough to beat the boss for free.
    You said 13 hits or you'll need med packs :P so i divided the boss health by 13 to find minimum attack to do it in 13 ^^

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

The real problem is that in the 150+ tier there isn't a single legit player that can beat him without gold.

"Top Dog" has around 720k att. 19mil/720k = 27 hits. While the top person in the tier below has around 600k att. 2.15mil/600k = 4 attacks. Hmmmm.

Post Count
    I'm just thankful to both you ranger4life and Phantom. I didn't know where or went to stop, herd al about these ''campers'' but i think i will just pause 5 lvls~ off each tier and do only events.

So i need around 180k attack to beat the boss and im level 80? lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ReKoGNiiTioN View Post
    So i need around 180k attack to beat the boss and im level 80? lol
    You just went past the tier, it changed at 76 And yea, 180k atk if you want to do it WITHOUT gold. You have that boss until level 101 so best to increase ally count for more atk >.<

As ranger said, the tier 101-150 is actually easier than the boss your fighting....

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm just thankful to both you ranger4life and Phantom. I didn't know where or went to stop, herd al about these ''campers'' but i think i will just pause 5 lvls~ off each tier and do only events.
    That's not necessarily the best strategy. If you are in a faction I understand you will have a hard time not leveling. If you are not in one however, camping and only playing the boss events will give you the chance to play 2 boss events while you are still in your current tier.

This Boss event could level you up a couple of times (maybe 3) depending how many you can beat. Then after it's over you can keep camping, upping your attack, and then start the next boss in two weeks in the same tier. You will be able to beat more bosses this way. If you are strategic enough, you could end the second boss early so that you don't cross into the next tier. By doing this you will give yourself another two weeks or so to again continue to pile on high stat attack units.

It's all about what strategy you want to go with because remember once you cross into level 51 you will need to double the 50k stats to do it for free... approximately of course lol

Cheers & good luck to ya!

Post Count
    Only 11k atk atm but should be able to get 20k~ by end of week. Gunna aim for 25+ doubt i can do 35 just hoping for a rare unit

Actually... gold hits (or health packs) are x4 means i can probably do it with some gold... currently waiting on 1050g refund... hopefully its refunded before i need it
    Last edited by Sillybeans; 01-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.

You just went past the tier, it changed at 76 And yea, 180k atk if you want to do it WITHOUT gold. You have that boss until level 101 so best to increase ally count for more atk >.<

As ranger said, the tier 101-150 is actually easier than the boss your fighting....
    Since I cant make new threads, do you know how I can start a fresh on Modern War?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ReKoGNiiTioN View Post
    Since I cant make new threads, do you know how I can start a fresh on Modern War?
    I'm not quite sure, I'm actually only a month old player. Only thing is I'm out showing my noobyness asking questions left right and center Have an Irl friend I'm out to beat, but a 6month gap isn't easy to close! Probably easier to grab another sim, assuming its saved to sim o.o

Post Count
    If anyone has noticed different health on this boss, please post it here.