Top 40 (even with lots of dead weight) Top 25 here we come

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 40 (even with lots of dead weight) Top 25 here we come

Consistent Contributor Madcowdave's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up Top 40 (even with lots of dead weight) Top 25 here we come

Our faction achieved top 40 despite having a LOT of players that either didn't help at all or barely participated. They're gone, spots available.

Bonuses through the roof. A perfect balance of fun and competitive, but no gold requirement. We have light spenders, heavy spenders, a few very heavy spenders, and no gold requirement. Must be willing to work hard.

PM me to apply

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post

Our faction achieved top 40 despite having a LOT of players that either didn't help at all or barely participated. They're gone, spots available.

Bonuses through the roof. A perfect balance of fun and competitive, but no gold requirement. We have light spenders, heavy spenders, a few very heavy spenders, and no gold requirement. Must be willing to work hard.

PM me to apply

I am a very active player and interested in joining a stronger faction

lvl 149
    att 74l
    def 64k

What are yr faction stats ?

Lurker
    Post Count

lower level but strong..

level 54
    450 alliance
    active
    atk 22k
    def 23k
    28k wd points in brazil

message me if interested...404-685-986

Post Count

I'm that dude

I'm a level 126, 37k attack and 38k defence, with 480k IPH. I play often, and I'm looking to be in a better faction than my 1200th or so placed faction. My ally code is 343099694, but I'm not sure if you can use that for anything.

Post Count

Name

Quote Originally Posted by xVeng3anc3 View Post
    I'm a level 126, 37k attack and 38k defence, with 480k IPH. I play often, and I'm looking to be in a better faction than my 1200th or so placed faction. My ally code is 343099694, but I'm not sure if you can use that for anything.
    If you decide to add, reply to this thread and tell me the name of the faction so I join the right one. Thanks!

Post Count
    I'm responding to anyone who is interested through PM. Please use PM to contact me.

Post Count
    Note - Our faction has lots of bonuses.
    Last edited by Madcowdave; 01-27-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post
    Add'l info: Many have asked me what bonuses our faction has. We are now at 62 bonuses out of the possible 80 bonus. With all the high IPH players we have we'll continue to be among the factions with the most bonuses.
    I'm looking for new faction, daily player, stats:lev 149/ 42at/ 47 def / 593 iph , looking for a real team with strong communication and tactial skills , ID: 169 904 699

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very Frustrated Faction Player

LVL 157 playing United Kingdom
    Att 98K/Def 99K
    Iph 628 K
    >500 allies, >12.7K units

My top offensive unit is the 850/900 indestructible Mega tank. My lowest top 45 is a 53/47 indestructible. (Still waiting for my Brazil rewards, anticipate the SAM site, and the +5% ship). I don't even buy units with game money anymore. There's nothing available for purchase that would displace the lowest of my 2000 units I bring to battle. I spend game money on building upgrades only. The rest I've donated to my faction. Have donated >$200M myself since I joined my current faction. No telling how many bricks..

Despite being the defense leader last round, my leader has disregarded my advise to cut the 13 players that combined for a 38/787 W/L record. One guy has 2 allies, many have <120; one guy has 425 allies---and 845 units...WTF.???? He has lost 4 who quit the Faction. He's replaced them with the first 4 new 50-60 LVL players who still don't have a full slate of allies and units........

I want to play for a real team... A team that understands these things...

I an NOT a gold player, and won't be. So if that's a requirement... Disregard me...

Thx. PM me with any questions or concerns....

Fuzzy

Lurker
    Post Count

Become my ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyky View Post
    Very Frustrated Faction Player

LVL 157 playing United Kingdom
    Att 98K/Def 99K
    Iph 628 K
    >500 allies, >12.7K units

My top offensive unit is the 850/900 indestructible Mega tank. My lowest top 45 is a 53/47 indestructible. (Still waiting for my Brazil rewards, anticipate the SAM site, and the +5% ship). I don't even buy units with game money anymore. There's nothing available for purchase that would displace the lowest of my 2000 units I bring to battle. I spend game money on building upgrades only. The rest I've donated to my faction. Have donated >$200M myself since I joined my current faction. No telling how many bricks..

Despite being the defense leader last round, my leader has disregarded my advise to cut the 13 players that combined for a 38/787 W/L record. One guy has 2 allies, many have <120; one guy has 425 allies---and 845 units...WTF.???? He has lost 4 who quit the Faction. He's replaced them with the first 4 new 50-60 LVL players who still don't have a full slate of allies and units........

I want to play for a real team... A team that understands these things...

I an NOT a gold player, and won't be. So if that's a requirement... Disregard me...

Thx. PM me with any questions or concerns....

Fuzzy
    Hey dude, become my ally 371 108 521. We finished around 140th and got rid of a lot of dead weight in the team and aim to be at least top 100 after greenland. You dont need to spend real cash just be a team player.

Lurker
    Post Count
    im intrested
    59k atk
    66k def
    375k iph
    lvl 145
    i had most points in my faction by double
    i play a lot
    pm me if intrested and details

Lurker
    Post Count

just want in a faction that all play

i am a level 102
    all#887 and growing
    att-35000
    def-35000
    inco per hr-208493
    i play every day up to 20 times a day. in the battle for brazil i had 170000 world dom points myself.i belong to a faction right now but they were inactive. just wanting to play with players that actually play
    my id is 381-855-569 please let me know . oh i also donate almost every thing i farm.

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for active faction

489 142 275
    Very active player
    Willing to donate 1 mil per day and all blocks
    28k att
    38k def
    493,000 iph