Top ten faction looking for new members. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten faction looking for new members.

Banned
    Post Count
    That sauce is everywhere !!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    These were my first big events with Bravo and definitely showed it was like a team/family. lots of laughs, lots of stress, lots of fun. Can't wait til next one, I just wish they did 3 days max, I think a few more 5 day streaks are going to break up a lot of peoples families/banks, lots of angry Bravo wives

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    CONGRATULATION TO Baraka and VFF BETTY for the BFB TOP 10 faction and the bestest faction of the VFF.

cheers

Post Count
    Congrats guys. Well done.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Want to be a Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by James_mac View Post
    Were you the only player pumping loads of gold into your faction? do you want to be in a faction where your not the only one?? Are your stats miles better than anybody else in your faction, and you feel like your the only person contributing?? Then VFF Bravo is the choice for you!! Join our team now!!
    I would like to join Bravo.
    My stats:
    Lvl: 66
    Fights won: 1796
    Fights lost: 28
    # of Alliance members: 666
    Attack: 35,517 and rising
    Defense: 32,755 and rising
    Income: 438,227
    Willing to donate $10 mil just to join + some bricks to include future donations.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Mob View Post
    I would like to join Bravo.
    My stats:
    Lvl: 66
    Fights won: 1796
    Fights lost: 28
    # of Alliance members: 666
    Attack: 35,517 and rising
    Defense: 32,755 and rising
    Income: 438,227
    Willing to donate $10 mil just to join + some bricks to include future donations.
    Great choice, VFF Betty is the TOP 10 faction

cheers

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    Release the Kracken!!
    I will bust up every time I hear that! Still laughing! Release the Krackrn! Lol. What great fun we had!
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Post Count
    Congrats to all VFF teams. I am proud to be part of Bravo. Not only we have great commander like Hass / Bar / Lulu, but also great solider like Digi / Andy / Ather. What a fun time for last several days.

I do wish next event could be 3 days

MW: 966-932-853

Level: 176; A/D: 110K/130K; IPH: 630K

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertex View Post
    Dang, when did echo get so good?
    Dang, who's echo? And Yankee? And tango?
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassleham View Post
    VFF Bravo finished at least 9th in the battle for brazil.
    We are now looking for more strong players to help us improve even more!

Please message me if you want to join a bunch of great people having a good time and winning event prizes!

I'm sorry if I don't manage to reply to everyone.
    Edited: congrats ��
    Last edited by andy_xyz2004; 01-24-2013 at 02:08 AM.
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to all the Factions and players. Wow! This was an intense event! Huge thanks to CJ and the Gree staff for putting this on... please make Greenland no more than 72hrs!

Secondly I wanted to thank Baraka and Hassle for taking a leap of faith with me and allowing me to join VFF Bravo only 2 days before the BFB, and an even bigger thanks for believing me when I told you I could bring 2 more recruits that would be game changers! I think you'll agree that Infidel and GC made a modest contribution to our success! This was an awesome run, and I loved it all. We all had a ton of fun. Release the Kraken!

Lastly I wanted to thank all the other members of Bravo: Digi, LOW, Andy, Lu Lu, Aether, James Mac, Hondo, Xtra, and everyone else that are too many to name. Thanks for all your donations to make the last minute addition of the 2 other recruits I brought. We couldn't have done this without you.

If any player out there wants to have a ton of fun and be a part of this incredible Top 9 in BFB Faction... Its worth every moment! I was truly impressed with the level of organization, communication, fun, and teamwork that Bravo had!
    Last edited by General Maximus; 01-23-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    TBC wants to congratulate Bravo, that was some great fighting around the top 10, you guys and Marauders sure did cost us some nerves

well played everyone
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Fantastic job Team Bravo...I love you all! It sounds like you were the most organized and cohesive group of all the VFF teams!I take my hat off to you and hope to see you in Greenland. Way to go B and H.
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    TBC wants to congratulate Bravo, that was some great fighting around the top 10, you guys and Marauders sure did cost us some nerves

well played everyone
    Thanks. Our favourite battles where most definaty with you guys. Some epic tussles. You pipped us on moth occasions. Maybe we will get you next time. Congrats to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Fantastic job Team Bravo...I love you all! It sounds like you were the most organized and cohesive group of all the VFF teams!I take my hat off to you and hope to see you in Greenland. Way to go B and H.
    VB thanks a bunch.We are a close old bunch. Was a great laugh along the way.Thanks for the offer but I would rather not see you in Greenland. Lol.

Post Count
    I am extremely proud to be a part of the Bravo family. We have a group of the greatest people. The team spirit and amazing attitudes is what makes this such a great faction. Thanks guys for making these last 5 days so much fun. I've learned so much from you... Should pastels be worn in winter? Jimmy Choos would totally complete the ensemble. That Prada bag is so last season. Yes, my guys know fashion. Thank you for keeping me entertained all hours of the night. Congrats to us for a Top 10 win!! Restrain the Kraken!!
    Last edited by LuLu:); 01-24-2013 at 04:13 AM.