Page 2 of 27 First 123412 ... Last

Hybrid View

Yeah that no. 1 prize is insane, especially considering the top 50 prize is going to be highly sought after as well. GREE definitely won't be in the red this quarter ...

Used up all my energy with a minute left in the last LTQ so can't even look for boxes yet either lol.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Yeah that no. 1 prize is insane, especially considering the top 50 prize is going to be highly sought after as well. GREE definitely won't be in the red this quarter ...
    Prizes inflation is unbelievable indeed! I fondly remember those long begone days when a dragon army was something to behold/be proud of. The top prize here alone (oh well, together with all the subordinate ones included in the package) worth a dragon army and is indestructible to boot...Free playing is over.

Quote Originally Posted by MSH View Post
    Prizes inflation is unbelievable indeed! I fondly remember those long begone days when a dragon army was something to behold/be proud of. The top prize here alone (oh well, together with all the subordinate ones included in the package) worth a dragon army and is indestructible to boot...Free playing is over.
    +1 - soon players may be wondering if its even worthwhile to run the gauntlet to get a BD10.
    The whole game play seems to have shifted to getting players to spend as many gems as possible to get indestructible units. I mean I know that the business model will always be to encourage gem purchases and usage, but the emphasis on doing so now has gone up exponentially. Not too sure if that is a good thing for the game overall.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    +1 - soon players may be wondering if its even worthwhile to run the gauntlet to get a BD10.
    The whole game play seems to have shifted to getting players to spend as many gems as possible to get indestructible units. I mean I know that the business model will always be to encourage gem purchases and usage, but the emphasis on doing so now has gone up exponentially. Not too sure if that is a good thing for the game overall.
    I actually think it may have sped up the process to get the BD10 ASAP for many players, especially now LTQ have come to KA. Think they're worried about dragon breeders getting even stronger now. I've noticed a lot more players making BD 8,9 and 10 runs lately, some with ridiculously low stats (25k/25k).

Agree about your gems comment. Gree must be making a packet now from these events. Just wait to factions/syndicates come to KA.
    [FK] Black Knight
    KA:917-184-778
    MW:708-749-695
    I'm Jeff Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I actually think it may have sped up the process to get the BD10 ASAP for many players, especially now LTQ have come to KA. Think they're worried about dragon breeders getting even stronger now. I've noticed a lot more players making BD 8,9 and 10 runs lately, some with ridiculously low stats (25k/25k).

Agree about your gems comment. Gree must be making a packet now from these events. Just wait to factions/syndicates come to KA.
    Yep have to agree with you on that, I passed a player last night doing his run with lower stats than me and with 1.2M in gold but as I was doing mine as well I let him go , but I have seen REAL low stats around LVL 115 of only 16/18K that's ridiculous !
    I am now in this event but don't like my chances after spending 260 gems last nite cause my ambitions outwayed my capabilities ! But have2 Eggs ....wow

I think more than 2 mountains of gems have to be spent to be in top 50
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

I think I may have to leave the iPad at home for the next couple days... sheesh, these events are like drug habit.

[FK] Robb Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    I think I may have to leave the iPad at home for the next couple days... sheesh, these events are like drug habit.
    Lol I totally agreed

Somewhere between South Eden and North Utopia
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    I guess this is one of those rare reasons to be glad that I'm broke as hell.

Ah - nothing like a sorry to start the event off well!

Ave Atque Vale

The1nOnly is gonna win top 1 prize again and I'm 100% sure of it !

Woohoo! I'm in the top 50. I should take a screenshot! That countdown clock isn't moving fast enough!

So is this that you can open a box and you might get a fire egg but you also might get a monster? If you get all 8 monsters you get another prize?
    Gree: Where we can make a chore out of any game. You can get a reward for your chores for the low price of $100/week!

This event starts from level 20,im at level 17 and i don't have it.
    That unit have insane stats,i want it
    [FK] TITAN

Anyone have a splash of the LTQ prize yet?

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

@Dr Dengus: Thanks. I thought I was the only one seeing the LTQ since no mention of it in the first 17 posts except by me.. Haha
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH