GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we have our faction & individual totals

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Can we have our faction & individual totals

CJ,
    The best part of the event was the main page showing our faction and individual wins, losses and points. This is extremely useful and important information that both factions and individual players need access to post-event so that we may assess our strengths and weaknesses, as well as failures and contributions. The screen disappeared so quickly that it was impossible to take screenshots of the final results. Many contributed greatly in the final hours, and those contributions should not go unrecognized.

Please make this information available to the factions again ASAP, or tell us what steps we should go through to obtain it.

Thank you.
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Last edited by HGF69; 01-23-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    As you can see we sneaked a top 100 by the skin of our teeth, that's assuming all stats glitches are fixed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    As you can see we sneaked a top 100 by the skin of our teeth, that's assuming all stats glitches are fixed
    wow nice one glad u guys held top 100

MW Alliance ID: 422 888 155

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Still missing 300k and 9 wins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nic4msu View Post
    CJ,
    The best part of the event was the main page showing our faction and individual wins, losses and points. This is extremely useful and important information that both factions and individual players need access to post-event so that we may assess our strengths and weaknesses, as well as failures and contributions. The screen disappeared so quickly that it was impossible to take screenshots of the final results. Many contributed greatly in the final hours, and those contributions should not go unrecognized.

Please make this information available to the factions again ASAP, or tell us what steps we should go through to obtain it.

Thank you.
    At least that page was functional for your faction. It didn't for ours. The entire event...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It sure would help to weed out the dead wood...also where do find out our actual Rank?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    At least that page was functional for your faction. It didn't for ours. The entire event...
    I'm so sorry! That was by far THE most valuable tool we had for gauging participation and achievement. It really needed to be viewed live, though, as different members were called upon in different ways, allowing you to quickly see the impact those choices had on their stats and adjust individual expectations and goals accordingly.

Even post-event, the numbers will be extraordinarily enlightening. I hope you have the opportunity to view your faction's.
    #3 Dragon's Roost

Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #68 Brazil

Consistent Contributor Alpha dog's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm so sorry! That was by far THE most valuable tool we had for gauging participation and achievement. It really needed to be viewed live, though, as different members were called upon in different ways, allowing you to quickly see the impact those choices had on their stats and adjust individual expectations and goals accordingly.

Even post-event, the numbers will be extraordinarily enlightening. I hope you have the opportunity to view your faction's.
    Yeah it was a fun event, but this tool never working for us was a bummer, we would also like to see this at some stage if possible. We had some guys really pull the stops out to get us to were we ended up.

Don't cry about how you died, I do enough for everyone!!

MW ID

Alpha Dog 143 725 466

llp Alpha pup 506 192 399

Post Count
    Yea i would love to have had this during the event. I NEED to have the final tally at this point though ASAP.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Ours was broken as well. Must have stats, absolutely.

Post Count

We hope so too. I for one would like to see how I did, as well as the teammates of mine who were battling round the clock. It got to the point of delirium (at least for me) so it would be nice to see the fruits of our labor in some form.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    We hope so too. I for one would like to see how I did, as well as the teammates of mine who were battling round the clock. It got to the point of delirium (at least for me) so it would be nice to see the fruits of our labor in some form.
    I know what you mean! I could hardly see straight by the end. The screen was so blurry that I was afraid I'd hit the wrong target! I honestly think I only missed one or two of our battles. I didn't truly plan to make that many, but the dog would bark, a car door would slam, I'd have a coughing fit ... & each time I'd just check MW & get sucked back in. My faction actually started posting "Wakey, wakey, nic" when I was supposed to be sleeping .... and 5 minutes later I'd pop in!
    #3 Dragon's Roost

#68 Brazil

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yea i would love to have had this during the event. I NEED to have the final tally at this point though ASAP.
    I would of loved it to of worked for you guys too, just so I could see how many times Sam lost. Lolololol... I genuinely think it could of been tens of thousands. Thanks Sam.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This would be a nice reference, hopefully they incorporate in the faction section.