Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tyler, I have now appointed you with the title of forum troll. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just because someone won dosnt make them hacks. If anything, anyone knows we are the anti hacks of the game. Keep your comments to facts you know to be true, not innuendo because of envy.
    So I am a troll beause you do not like what I say? I do apologize for saying that you guys are hackers. I assume that most of you are not. I have edited my post to reflect that. I will say congrats on GREE for sucking a ton of real cash out of a few losers who feel that "winning" a fake war in a fake game makes them men.
    Level 200 (as of 12/12)
    Spec Ops (as of 1/13)
    Unboosted Att and Def about 100K
    Free Player (Tapjoy Gold Only)

Mostly done with the game

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler d View Post
    So I am a troll beause you do not like what I say? I do apologize for saying that you guys are hackers. I assume that most of you are not. I have edited my post to reflect that. I will say congrats on GREE for sucking a ton of real cash out of a few losers who feel that "winning" a fake war in a fake game makes them men.
    but would you play the game with tons of advertising and stuff? someone has to pay the bills, you play for free which is fine. still i hear some kind of jealousy here. stop taking care about others money and u feel better, best advise i can give.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    but would you play the game with tons of advertising and stuff? someone has to pay the bills, you play for free which is fine. still i hear some kind of jealousy here. stop taking care about others money and u feel better, best advise i can give.
    I have a feeling you hear the same thing over in CC all the time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I have a feeling you hear the same thing over in CC all the time.
    well its usually the lower levels who moan alot. sonner or later they either accept it or quit.

of course if they post such junk on my wall i call my friends to force their decission
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Lurker
    Post Count
    No jealousy, really I don't care because I am done with the game. And I have contributed to "paying" for this game with the Tapjoy gold. I hope that GREE makes money off of this. I am glad they do. I am happy for people to spend their own money on whatever they choose. WHat I am saying is that anyone can be strong at this game with enough cash. It takes very little skill to get monster stats, just a huge bankroll. The PUN members act like they are "real men" because they won a fake war by spending their own money. Heck if I had a million dollars to blow on a stupid game then within a week I would own every single Pirate, not because I am better than them or have more skill, but because I outspent them. That was what this pretend war was about not the best/most skilled/best organized faction but the biggest spenders. They spent a ton, great for GREE. I do agree that they deserve to win because they spent the most.
    Level 200 (as of 12/12)
    Spec Ops (as of 1/13)
    Unboosted Att and Def about 100K
    Free Player (Tapjoy Gold Only)

Mostly done with the game

Post Count
    Well if they talk trash talk some back i guess... Jealously, bickering & fighting are just a few things competitive gamers do. This game has a scoreboard, has points/stats etc if there was no ''gratz cheaters/gratz money grabbers'' Wouldn't feel like a game to me

My house is more than a cardboard box in a trash bin, I can afford gold Willing to spend my money on whatever leisure I want to.

Edit: Wont change what i previously put to match tyler's new post however I will say this. If your the best at something... a Little elitest ego will always come out. Not saying PUN will ever get beat but if they do the victors sure as hell will find the win much more pleasing
    Last edited by Sillybeans; 01-24-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Post Count
    No jealousy, really I don't care because I am done with the game. And I have contributed to "paying" for this game with the Tapjoy gold. I hope that GREE makes money off of this. I am glad they do. I am happy for people to spend their own money on whatever they choose. WHat I am saying is that anyone can be strong at this game with enough cash. It takes very little skill to get monster stats, just a huge bankroll. The PUN members act like they are "real men" because they won a fake war by spending their own money. Heck if I had a million dollars to blow on a stupid game then within a week I would own every single Pirate, not because I am better than them or have more skill, but because I outspent them. That was what this pretend war was about not the best/most skilled/best organized faction but the biggest spenders. They spent a ton, great for GREE. I do agree that they deserve to win because they spent the most.
    Lol, please quit the forum as well. Thanks

Post Count
    Bye bye, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!

Banned
    Post Count
    well its usually the lower levels who moan alot. sonner or later they either accept it or quit.

of course if they post such junk on my wall i call my friends to force their decission
    I am low level in CC and have fun beating up the gangs down there. they get very mouthy. I have never spent gold in CC and am doing very well. Its not as much fun as MW for me but it is a nice diversion. People over there take things so personal over there.

Post Count
    You have nothing to apologize tyler and i think you have a strong statement here. The big question is why all of the PUN or pirates members were so being defensive here in your statement. They shouldn't be defensive if their not that guilty. My goodness gracious!

Lurker
    Post Count

Question prizes

My little faction was in the top 1000, no rewards or prizes yet any thought folks?

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Real Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Croft TR View Post
    You have nothing to apologize tyler and i think you have a strong statement here. The big question is why all of the PUN or pirates members were so being defensive here in your statement. They shouldn't be defensive if their not that guilty. My goodness gracious!
    Real Life MW winner
    1st: Gree: Gain most of Other People $ and Other People time
    2nd: Quiters: They got their life back
    3rd: Free, light gold casual players: Thanks for the heavy "Gold" investors

PS. If this faction war is putting a strain in personal or family ties. Now is the time to consider. Who is the real master and Who is the real slave.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocket because no one can match the spending skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.
    I couldn't agree more.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I wonder how dumb ferr is? Maybe you should ask. Some people never get it. I guess bill gates isn't better than me at something, just because he can afford a 58 room home. Probably 100 times over.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I wonder how dumb ferr is? Maybe you should ask. Some people never get it. I guess bill gates isn't better than me at something, just because he can afford a 58 room home. Probably 100 times over.
    Speedy, FFP asked Ferr the wrong question...right question? Is Ferr's Amsterdam Law Firm being retained in any
    manner by Gree corporation? Any of the attorneys who are monitoring the forum or playing MW as Ferr, please feel
    free to jump in here!
    Last edited by 1earEddie; 02-12-2013 at 03:57 PM.