Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil

Post Count
    The real issue with the next event will be detecting and booting out the new wave of game cheats.

From what I am seeing they have learnt from the initial experience and changed tactics.

Skill point hacking was too easy to detect (though I expect that it will still be there) so now they have "evolved" to energy hacking the high end missions.

This provides them with a significant stat boost AND delivers very high cash donations to the faction they are in with the follow-on effect that all members of the faction gain an unfair advantage.

I strongly suggest that people download Kimsoo's toolkit app and spend some time acquainting themselves with what it takes to get a boss loot. Focusing on the bosses for the last 12 maps will reveal most of them.

Combine the improbable energy expenditure with very little or no evidence (eg no composite is an illogical event to note for someone who has to be using lots of Gold energy refills) or other Gold purchases and you are almost certainly looking at a game cheat.

Level 90 players having level 125 loot is also a bit of an indicator that something is not right.....not rocket science.

For faction leaders I suggest you review the pace at which some of your players have advanced their stats (outside of Gold purchases) and whether the donations they have made are within the bounds of rational gameplay. Your choice as to what to do when you find them.......leave them in at your peril.

I may not be the strongest player in this game but I do know where the report button is

Any of this nature of cheat I find from now on will have a request to have the faction they are in disbanded, vetoed from the next faction event, or at least have ALL the bonuses they currently have removed. As far as I can see there is no way that the faction is not aware of what is going on.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I've seen hackers who are being courted by all manner of factions. I'm talking the obvious skill point ones. I pointed this out to a number of the ones posting, and ones said he did not know, but did I notice his 94million defense points. I swear I did not know that was canabis plants in my garden officer, really. And what do they think that will get them. Matched up against the strongest factions. Think one player with million of points can win an event for you? Did it last time? In fact, did any of nose guys even show up to the event, or leave the factions hanging? I can tell you I was not attacked once by one, and don't recall anyone who was. Even as your defense leader, it did not slow us down. Cash just isn't going to help without a lot of gold to go with it. There's a lot of very slow waited people out there.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I've seen hackers who are being courted by all manner of factions. I'm talking the obvious skill point ones. I pointed this out to a number of the ones posting, and ones said he did not know, but did I notice his 94million defense points. I swear I did not know that was canabis plants in my garden officer, really. And what do they think that will get them. Matched up against the strongest factions. Think one player with million of points can win an event for you? Did it last time? In fact, did any of nose guys even show up to the event, or leave the factions hanging? I can tell you I was not attacked once by one, and don't recall anyone who was. Even as your defense leader, it did not slow us down. Cash just isn't going to help without a lot of gold to go with it. There's a lot of very slow waited people out there.
    Yeah, saw quite a few of the skill point hackers, which probably hurt their factions more than it helped. All the top bunch of factions were paired against each other and all occasional weak factions had these hackers. Only thing it did for them is throw their team against a group much stronger than them.

Post Count
    Just reporting one I hit with my level 97 player.

Returned 9.6 mil Defence....

Think this guy has also cash hacked and played with the attack skill points as well.

One more faction looking for a new Defence leader shortly I expect...

At least he was good enough to post the details for BOTH his accounts :-)

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people hack, especially go for the skill point, if I could hack, I would give me 100 LE units here and there, impossible to tell.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    I don't understand why people hack, especially go for the skill point, if I could hack, I would give me 100 LE units here and there, impossible to tell.
    Because they can is one possibility I guess.

I remember back in the days of "cough cough" Commodore 64's we used to put games into God mode just cause we could. Fun for maybe ten minutes and then it was no challenge and pointless so it got changed back.

Lurker
    Post Count

Question Can be in your faction my leader currently quit

Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Well done pirates just you wait til the battle for Mozambique though......
    I have 44000 attack and 49000 defense but only level 71
    Please let me in

Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen p View Post
    I have 44000 attack and 49000 defense but only level 71
    Please let me in

Post Count
    Lol. Nice Dutchie
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE