Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil

Post Count

Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil

I just got a splash to say PUN won and new campaign starts in 3 weeks. There are lots new event dates in the game.
    http://i.imgur.com/lZXBBqy.jpg
    Last edited by Coldjoey; 01-23-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    []

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocket because no one can match the spending skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.
    Last edited by tyler d; 01-24-2013 at 06:38 AM.
    Level 200 (as of 12/12)
    Spec Ops (as of 1/13)
    Unboosted Att and Def about 100K
    Free Player (Tapjoy Gold Only)

Mostly done with the game

Banned
    Post Count

Your right

They can pound, I won't spend a dollar on next event..know what unless your in a super faction...top 1000 it will be,and the strong just got invincible

Post Count
    Just saw it too. Events: appear to be boss, then PVP, ten collect10 or auction, boss, WD

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tyler, I have now appointed you with the title of forum troll. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just because someone won dosnt make them hacks. If anything, anyone knows we are the anti hacks of the game. Keep your comments to facts you know to be true, not innuendo because of envy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tyler, I have now appointed you with the title of forum troll. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just because someone won dosnt make them hacks. If anything, anyone knows we are the anti hacks of the game. Keep your comments to facts you know to be true, not innuendo because of envy.
    CJ...How about a ban for Tyler Troll? You owe me one hahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by threefellow View Post
    CJ...How about a ban for Tyler Troll? You owe me one hahaha
    That's clever, Mr. 3, very clever.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well done pirates just you wait til the battle for Mozambique though......

Banned
    Post Count
    Ouch Tyler, Ouch. why so mean?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler d View Post
    I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocked because no one can match the hacking skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.
    Hahaha you keep believing that, we are the guys reporting the hackers and we have got at least 7-8 hackers thrown out since the event began but never mind that we won so we must have cheated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler d View Post
    I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocked because no one can match the hacking skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.
    Wow...tell us how you really feel..lol.

Seriously though, I always wonder what evidence forum members have when they call out players as hackers. Do you have this evidence? If so, all hackers are supposed to be reported to tech support. Ranting about it on the forum won't cut it.

And as for anyone being dumb enough to spend $ on a game, have you been playing online games very long? You would be surprised...very surprised.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Congrats Pirate

Enjoy your victory and spoils of war.
    Can I ask how many you have in your Faction?

Again, bragging rights is all yours, enjoy!

Hoping for a Top 25 at Seals Team Six.

Hard Sarge
    556 888 545
    LVL 154 Colonel

Seals Team Six
    Top 50
    Top 25 and waiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Well done pirates just you wait til the battle for Mozambique though......
    How about take your tongue out of their butt. It was clear they won, everyone knew, everyone known, real contest was the top ten. Now who finished along with the obvious there? Well done to those teams. Oh yes and wait for all of the, Wow you did great and oh you did superb threads, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualPlayer View Post
    How about take your tongue out of their butt. It was clear they won, everyone knew, everyone known, real contest was the top ten. Now who finished along with the obvious there? Well done to those teams. Oh yes and wait for all of the, Wow you did great and oh you did superb threads, blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    Lol...someone else who doesn't mince words.

I will agree with you on one thing; I'm tired of all the congrats without having even seen a final faction score listing. Of course "well done" just for participating/finishing, but I have no idea how did I individually within my faction because the damn faction tracker within the battle was broken the entire 5 days. What the F?

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats to PUN.

haven't spoken with all of you but the ones I have seem like good people...unlike that horrible bunch in HTC