How fast are refunds?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How fast are refunds?

Post Count

How fast are refunds?

Basically I woke up this morning and on the train heading to college (in college as i type). I noticed a new limited edition set... so with my android that wouldn't show me the rewards I accidentally bought all 4 instead of the 1st 2.

Sent a customer contact support asking for a refund on the deep sea assassin... It surely woke me up fast when i realized i wasted 1050g. never the less i bought another 5 sets of the 2 on offer and got 5 common and one of the rare ones

How long does it take for a refund? this is my 1st time sending a ticket... not sure if i even did it right.

Post Count
    I've sent ticket jan 14th, about accidentally buy LE set (only 1 unit, not 1 set),
    Today i got replied from support : your MW version is oldest version, please update to version 3.5
    Geeezzz....
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Post Count
    Thats not good... but i did just update this morning. How long was the wait for a reply? probably going to buy another vault... feel a little stupid not buying on 40% off but can't let the units slide the boss event is coming up.
    Last edited by Sillybeans; 01-23-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Post Count
    There's no version 3.5 before WD-BfB, definitely my MW has old version at that time,

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybeans View Post
    Thats not good... but i did just update this morning. How long was the wait for a reply? probably going to buy another vault... feel a little stupid not buying on 40% off but can't let the units slide the boss event is coming up.
    I dont know exactly, could be 1 day, 3 days, a week, or forever, it depends on your luck...
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Post Count
    I'll start crying now as i buy another vault...

Post Count
    nerd rage? lol

MW Alliance ID: 422 888 155

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_xyz2004 View Post
    I've sent ticket jan 14th, about accidentally buy LE set (only 1 unit, not 1 set),
    Today i got replied from support : your MW version is oldest version, please update to version 3.5
    Geeezzz....
    I got that same lame response about a totally different issue. The update had nothing to do with my issue. Seems that is the new "standard response" instead of "we're looking into it". Sucks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dj maj View Post
    nerd rage? lol
    Then u see i got the rare LE unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree would cut down their ticket volume by a significant amount if they would require a simple PIN number before purchasing gold units and/or finishing a building upgrade using gold. I am pretty careful in general and I've probably opened 4-5 gold "mistake" tickets that would never have occurred if I had been prompted to enter a PIN. Gotta be more cost-effective to do this than hire people to work tickets.

Unless of course you believe that people might just "give up" when they make mistakes, think about it as a sunk cost, and just go buy more gold, and that Gree prefers that. Oh wait, never mind....
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Post Count
    At least they resolved ur refunds Ssne? or didn't they?

Post Count
    Currently my shortest response time (not resolution but response was one hour) My longest that has responded to is 6+ weeks i believe....
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybeans View Post
    At least they resolved ur refunds Ssne? or didn't they?
    Silly, I would say that all my tickets (of which there have been maybe 10 max in a six month period) have eventually been resolved. Unfortunately for me I just did the really stupid one where I spent essentially all my gold taking 70 hrs off a building upgrade and with all the ticket volume they have from BFB I am settling in for a loooong wait. Maybe CJ will see this thread and have pity on me.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Post Count
    They have been fast for me.

Post Count
    Great to hear Ssne, hope mines solved before crates go.... just bought a vault and bought all crate got 2 rares.... my atk did a x2.5 and def did a x3 from gold units today...