Emperors, thank you. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emperors, thank you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for the words Ferr - at times it has been hard not to say anything on the forums. I think a LOT of factions were truly surprised by the hits they took from Ferr's Emperors, which did not come from yourself!

BUT - I think we all know we would not be near number 2 without you. I do think we would have been in the top10 though :-)

I have read other posts on the forum, where leaders have carried their troops and are sitting at 25 or above, by scoring 500k individually. I reckon I scored that and I am one of the lower scoring members of the faction.

Ferr- you made us stronger individually - but much much stronger as a team.

Thank you.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you Ferr. Great leadership brings out the best in individuals, and individuals united can achieve great success. Cheers to all of the Emperor's!

Banned
    Post Count
    Ferr,

You could have taken the easy way, guaranteeing a #1 position.

You chose not to. Instead, you took a team, organized and guided us, to which we became number two in the leaderboard, but more importantly friends.

Thank you Ferr, thank you team,

Mr President

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    Thank you Ferr. Great leadership brings out the best in individuals, and individuals united can achieve great success. Cheers to all of the Emperor's!
    I liked "visiting" you. I hope it didnt hurt too bad. It was fun and you guys are still fighting I see so keep it up.

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I liked "visiting" you. I hope it didnt hurt too bad. It was fun and you guys are still fighting I see so keep it up.
    Haha. I don't mind you visiting at all Poop. Whether friendly or battle visits they are all good. I had a lot of visits this weekend, which I expected, but no they didn't hurt too bad.
    Last edited by Ph4ntom Stranger; 01-22-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's been an honour serving with you guys!

Post Count
    I'm sure all of you guys in Ferr's Emperors had some great fun, well done! I hope you gave those factions harbouring hackers a good spanking too!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ckos View Post
    Ferr,

You could have taken the easy way, guaranteeing a #1 position.

You chose not to. Instead, you took a team, organized and guided us, to which we became number two in the leaderboard, but more importantly friends.

Thank you Ferr, thank you team,

Mr President
    Congratulations to all my friends in Ferr's Emporer's.

Seriously Ckos...seriously! Do you really think it's all about money? It took more than money to be number 1! I don't think another faction had their leader passing out gold to their members...maybe I'm wrong....but strategy and teamwork plays an important part in any team sport, even MW.
    Last edited by Vballmadam; 01-22-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Congratulations to all my friends in Ferr's Emporer's.

Seriously Ckos...seriously! Do you really think it's all about money? It took more than money to be number 1! I don't think another faction had their leader passing out gold to their members...maybe I'm wrong....but strategy and teamwork plays an important part in any team sport, even MW.
    Even if it is all about money, there are more than few in PUN who can stand toe to toe with our friend Ferr here.

Ferr, I see you took my advice and play as a team vs. an one man show. I guess you changed your mind.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdigeorge View Post
    Even if it is all about money, there are more than few in PUN who can stand toe to toe with our friend Ferr here.

Ferr, I see you took my advice and play as a team vs. an one man show. I guess you changed your mind.
    I think i have underestimated that aspect yes. It is a true priceless outgame bonus
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Vballmadam, you read my post completely wrong. It i meant nothing about money.

My statement was regarding Ferr being able to pick some of the "best of the best", but instead took a diverse group of players both powerful and average, known and unknown, and turned us into a formidable organized force where our pixels would gladly die for one another in battle.

Post Count
    It has been an honor fighting along side with you emperors! Most important, friendship among us is increasing daily. Salute u all with great respect!

Ferr you did an outstanding job as a leader!
    Gladiator

MW: 963 871 432

Long live the EMPIRE!

One 4all and all 4one!

Post Count

My statement was regarding Ferr being able to pick some of the "best of the best", but instead took a diverse group of players both powerful and average, known and unknown, and turned us into a formidable organized force where our pixels would gladly die for one another in battle.
    I'm glad....please forgive me then.
    Ferr is a good man and so is his right hand man Ken. In fact, many on your team are friends of mine.
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well well well.....lots of factions do surprised this faction on the 2nd spot, surprise surprise surprise, anywhere congratulation to all

Cheers

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up Veldoverste Ferr

Well, kudos to you, ckos.
    My mates and I knew that 1st place was already determined.
    That said, I picked your crew to place.
    Why?
    You were led by the wise, brave, clever, crafty, learned, affable Dutch genius, Veldoverste Ferr.

For my part, to paraphrase the late, great, General of the Armies Georges S. Patton; "I was happy to assist you by making it possible for your pixels to die as penguin patriots."
    General Insane salutes your efforts.
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 01-22-2013 at 04:53 PM.