Getting a bit bored now - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting a bit bored now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg12345 View Post
    I bet the LTQ was designed to get people to start leveling and discouraging campers.
    The choice being made is to level up for the LTQ and earn substantially more prizes compared to staying put and being able to beat a boss event.

That's exactly what these events were made to do LTQ. Those who disregard the LTQ's (which has been stated before) are going to be missing out in the short and long term.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Finally on the forums as someone/thing didn't like my previous two email addresses. Even checked spam folders... oh well.

I used to camp, but found these LTQs too much fun. Solid, free units, weapons and armor traded for experience instead seems appropriate.
    Now in the mid-80s I think I'll back off a bit. I hear horror stories that above lvl100 the bosses have exponential health.
    Thanks for all the forum fun and tips.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    I got bored camping, got the Mighty Gokstad at level 16 then got addicted to LTQ and got the sea terror by level 22, then played azriellas path but at level 30 I think its about time I start camping again because I only have 25K defence

I think you should be able to have more than 1 account on a device... that way you can camp on 1 account and do LTQ's on the other...
    im lvl 97 with 29k def, stop whining

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jixx View Post
    God good xd

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    God good xd
    i dont get farmed like crazy and tend to win whenever i choose to attack someone :P

so im not the only one

Post Count
    i dont get farmed like crazy and tend to win whenever i choose to attack someone :P

so im not the only one
    Can you attack someone with that kind of stats ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm at level 98 right now and you would be surprised by the number of players with stats in the 20's. I've even seen a few in the teens. Currently there aren't many farming opportunities in this neighborhood. A few players with dragons but a lot more who don't seem to have that as their goal (stats in the 40's-70's and BD less than level 7).

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Can you attack someone with that kind of stats ?
    was easily able to get last pvp event to lvl 5, no worries. Tend to look for people with about the same number of allies or less

Post Count
    i had that def at level 25 lol
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    i had that def at level 25 lol
    I just dont see the point of camping, its like "yes you can play this game, if you wait with the fun parts for a few months"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just dont see the point of camping, its like "yes you can play this game, if you wait with the fun parts for a few months"
    That's kind of true, but otherwise it's like "yes I play the game, but it's not fun because I get bullied by all the strong players who decided to camp early"... Not to mention you miss a lot of value in all the boss events if you have low stats.
    If you're a free player that's the only way to be "successful".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjunbeats View Post
    That's kind of true, but otherwise it's like "yes I play the game, but it's not fun because I get bullied by all the strong players who decided to camp early"... Not to mention you miss a lot of value in all the boss events if you have low stats.
    If you're a free player that's the only way to be "successful".
    I can't say that last sentence is entirely true. I only started buying Gems during the very first LTQ with the Vallata. And, I already had BD8 and could hang in my Battle List bracket. A free player can be successful without camping.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101