Cant Attack Defense Leader

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cant Attack Defense Leader

Consistent Contributor SlashRacer's Avatar
    Post Count

Cant Attack Defense Leader

We were drawn into a battle moments ago, and are not able to attack their defense leader. Every time someone tries to attack them we get an updating server error. I have seen this when battling random players in other battles and figured their were ghost players we were trying to attack.

It's bad enough that we were drawn into this battle and can not attack, but we just finished another battle and everyone used all of their health in the previous battle.

Now that I look at the score sheet.....it appears they are not able to attack us either. Maybe another issue with this game.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor SlashRacer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashRacer View Post
    We were drawn into a battle moments ago, and are not able to attack their defense leader. Every time someone tries to attack them we get an updating server error. I have seen this when battling random players in other battles and figured their were ghost players we were trying to attack.

It's bad enough that we were drawn into this battle and can not attack, but we just finished another battle and everyone used all of their health in the previous battle.

Now that I look at the score sheet.....it appears they are not able to attack us either. Maybe another issue with this game.
    Server Error
    Updating event data.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Same issue, different error. Something along the lines of 'An unexpected error occurred'. Also like you, we've gotten errors hitting what we assume are ghost members. Since the errors match, I'm thinking that one of the last factions we fought got the brilliant idea of making a ghost member the defense leader, which would keep the active members from ever being attacked, yet able to attack freely. As long as their fortification holds up, they're in the clear to win the battle...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We just had the same thing happen for the first time. We've seen these messages in previous battles, but first time on the defense leader, we're just sitting here twiddling our thumbs now...so frustrating.