You were warned. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You were warned.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinvu View Post
    You haven't fraught with my faction yet!? Come see if you can beat CCK.. I bet you 100g you won't even approach my moral behemoth. No were not in the top 10 because we are that cool! No point for raiding your drug labs in the garage.. While you battle on your electronic devices we are raiding your car for change and your backyard lawn ornaments!
    Yaaaaawwn!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Lurker
    Post Count
    You chose NOT to listen.....BAAAHHAHAA...get out and get some sun, apparently you have been squinting at your phone for too long.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Ram buddy, PJ has a sense of humor, its just war is something he take seriously. we know your sense of humor is rather a good one and always shows through but others can be a bit more reserved at times.

oh yeah and btw whats your opinion on this event just from what you read and see?
    There was a lot of number crunching, and strategising within our team, myself included, surrounding what we already knew from CJ's posts, FAQS and others, about what the potential strategies could be, who would hit what, how we would organise, etc. I crunched numbers, working out relative ratios of forts, etc, about when we would know what the right thing to hit would be, or not.

After about 30 seconds of the event starting (sans all of the android issues, which were a pain), it was evident that there was no strategy required at all and the best approach was to simply "attack as much as you can". Obviously, if you spend insane Gold, there's some justification of taking out a fort, but otherwise not really.

There is not much significant difference conceptually between this and the PvP tournaments, with the difference that it is up to 25 times more expensive to buy refills.

The event itself, in my opinion feels like I've woken up on Christmas morning and found that the iPad sized box under the tree was actually a box of cheap unbranded toiletries.

The only thing that has made it enjoyable in any way, is Ragmondio and I grossing every member of our faction with various expressions of our forbidden love.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Uh, I see grass, a grey building next to a road named L Street
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Yaaaaawwn!
    LOL so I will take that as your to tired to battle.

Banned
    Post Count
    this sounded like a video from "Anonymous" /b/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinvu View Post
    LOL so I will take that as your to tired to battle.
    No...I'm bored because you are not a worthy opponent
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    FYI PJ, I do not beleive that the #1 prize in this, or any other event is "a personality" or "sense of humour" so you may well be approaching these events incorrectly.
    I am not playing to be number one, as I already am number one, as are all of my mates.

I don't want the trinkets.

I have trinkets.

I am playing because some of my best mates asked me to support them.

I am doing it for the best reason one can, to help someone get something they want.

I have everything I need.

I want for nothing.

That said, I love to trash talk and spike the football, after scoring a touchdown, and always tossed my baseball bat after hitting a homerun.

I just could never be taught to behave differently.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssne View Post
    I would say, win with class and lose with class.

Having NEVER experienced loss (except death, which in my religion is life), humility is not for me.

Humble pie is eaten by losers, as is crow after they've lost.

Losing is for losers.

Winning is for winners.

Its all about perception and perspective.

The lead sled dog doesn't look at or sniff IT, his followers do that for him.

Hail PUN.

Post Count
    Keep them rollin' PJ

Post Count
    PJ is on fire! Now that's quality entertainment. Too bad I don't have time to read them all. Really wish there was a daily digest.

Only question is: does he really believe it or does he never break character?

Proud REG vet: 3rd PVP2, 4th BfB, 4th PVP3
    ___
    Free Player, Retired, Dec '11 - Feb '13
    Used to accept forum members as allies by booting strangers to make space upon PM
    Please keep it civil on the forums

Banned
    Post Count
    What your not getting is he can sit out the battle for brazil and still place in top 3. He is that strong

Banned
    Post Count
    Who knew Charlie Sheen was a Modern War player. You got it Pirate Justice, you are Winning!!!! Live and learn

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPuppy2012 View Post
    What your not getting is he can sit out the battle for brazil and still place in top 3. He is that strong
    Hey long time no see. Your right 100% right. I am trying to learn from him, I got enough points to make the top 100 myself, atleast as of right now.

Post Count
    I definitely get more entertainment out of this forum than I do the game itself. PJ, you're on a roll! Lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    This guy must be trolling..

Who is this guy?