Faction wins not getting counted - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Faction wins not getting counted

Post Count

Angry Wins and points not correct!

We are having issues with our wins and total points. When the battle is over it will register our win and points but a couple minutes later they disappear?
    Last edited by Devil dog; 01-19-2013 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Correction

Lurker
    Post Count
    Was on the world domination main page and it said my Faction has 15,000+ pts and has a 2-1 record. Just went on 1min ago and said we have 10,000pts and are 1-1. Those pts could be the difference between top 1000 or 5000. Hope they fix this problem. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Having all the issues above. None of our wins are registered, but more importantly our WD points fluxuate wildly.

When I logged in yesterday and it presented the battle result splash screen, it listed 22k, then before the next battle it listed 20k, we went to battle and after it listed 26k, I check it now and it lists 18k. When you add up the total of the team scores it adds up to 28k....wtf?

Banned
    Post Count
    Having all the same problems with WD points we're now getting "unknown error occurred. Try again later" when attacking another Player. anyone experiencing same?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    im sure it does matter, there have also been reports of members total WD points not adding up to the factions total WD points.

Same with the " you must be part of a faction" error

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil dog View Post
    We are having issues with our wins and total points. When the battle is over it will register our win and points but a couple minutes later they disappear?
    Same thing we are experiencing.
    Always Famous......

Points disappearing

Having the same problems as everyone on here - wins counting then disappearing over night or minutes later, points which each player has earnt are double what is showing as our total. What can we do to fix it? Have spent a lot of time and effort on the wins just to have them not counted

Post Count
    My faction went from 14000 to 10000 after winning at battle!

Post Count
    Just checking this box, happening to us too. We are tracking our own points in the chance gree can't figure it out. I retain the naive hope that since it is correct on the team leaderboard they will eventually correct to that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil dog View Post
    This exact same thing is happening to us. And we spent gold for those wins, you know REAL MONEY, just to have the points/wins taken away!

Not counting battle points

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We've been looking at the win number issue. The WD points accumulated (the total score, as Tadlock says) are the only thing that matters. If you're not getting those, let us know asap.
    In each battle, game board sets results to W1 L2 and resets total points to 27,000. If add up total individual points, we have over 52,000 points. Fraction I'd 203233583.

Post Count

Points don't add up

Message for CJ, the points we are winning in battle are
    not being added and infact they have gone down. Is everyone
    having this problem we have invested a lot of gold into this and
    I don't think we're getting value for money.
    Faction number 396190894

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we have just lost ours days progress in WD, we had 90K + and now its showing just 4 wins and 63K WD. Those wins cost money ! can we have some feedback on this issues please CJ ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Where are our WD points going

Quote Originally Posted by Maybellinexx View Post
    Having the same problems as everyone on here - wins counting then disappearing over night or minutes later, points which each player has earnt are double what is showing as our total. What can we do to fix it? Have spent a lot of time and effort on the wins just to have them not counted
    our points are not adding up and winning points are not being registered. What is going on. Stats from battles.

48,162 then they drop
    44,163 then they drop again to

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Major points drop

Just like others are reporting our faction has seen over 30000 points drop in the last few hours. There are only a couple defeats so where are they going? This needs a fix ASAP!