Extremely Disappointed - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extremely Disappointed

Post Count
    Goodbye, Flash Nice knowing you.

Post Count
    It was nice to know you for such a short time. You will be sorely missed by all on here. You will always be my little pink pony. God bless and take care!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    No it looks like the game automatically keeps pairing you up unless the dialog box saying that the war is over is the culprit.
    this is what we assume and givin the track record of Gree prob the case:/ tried to give benefit of the doubt by assuming we have an idiot...which we prob do but.....
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aod View Post
    .. As all the others before.. This is totaly disapointing. The Goal of the Event is making Money. 4 Attacks in ~1h or for 25 Gold.. Leaderboard is offline.. Why do Not use Stamina for the Battle ( .. Everyone I talkend to is asking this...????)

Most Players where very happy at the beginning of all this Faction Things.. But it is Turnier into a dissaster (Except for gree's Bank Account)

I will get Some sleep.. Went happy into the Weekend Awaiting the Big "Battle for Brazil" and will go to be disapointed!

Thank you
    sad but true my friend
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Really sad to see you go flash. Not only did you provide thoughtful game strategy, you definitely helped lighten the mood around here and encouraged the social aspect of the game. I especially enjoyed your incarnation of the "Guess who" thread.

You will be missed bud

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Fl@sh is poached by our faction. REG is going down, baby.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Banned
    Post Count
    The forum just got a little darker.

Sorry to see you go Fl@sh. Take care, and good luck in your next adventure.

Banned
    Post Count
    And in a Fl@sh he was gone!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup View Post
    my poor LLP lvl 49 has been in 3 battles and the def leaders all have thousands of allies vs my lowly 35 allies ! and now am being attacked in game by people 100 levels higher than me, because am now on their walls it wont stop hardly fair matching now is it.
    Agreed here.

Quote Originally Posted by GREE
    Once war is declared, your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength, fighting to win World Domination (WD) points.
    I'm level 39 with 25 alliance and in a faction with my friend who is level 30, 35 alliance and my other account which is level 10. On our first match we got paired up with someone who was level 109 and more then double my A/D and in our 3rd match we went up against someone who was level 143, 131 allies and more than 3x my A/D. If this is how the pairing system works GREE can keep their WD tournaments.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not so fast my friends and foes. Is he really gone?Or, has he become, a very, very, close and personal friend of mine?Argh, MATEYS. HAIL PUN.

Banned
    Post Count
    See you Fl@sh. Its sad really that Fl@sh is gone. ... Its all because of those stupid glitches at the start.... you will be missed RIP mate

Post Count
    I am not very active on MW forums but over in the CC sections 99% of those 'Gone for good' threads were quickly followed up by a 'I am back'.

Should you be one of the other 1%: Godspeed!

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Fl@sh;557463]I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.

Flash, you need two things...your Maui Jim sunglasses and the info pasted below the FFP plan:

FFP has some business to attend to at the Riverside County Court house and
    then some even more important business to attend to at Dukes Waikiki...
    stay in touch...you are one of the good guys...regards, fivefingerpete

Small Claims court is a special civil court where disputes are resolved quickly and inexpensively. The rules are simple and informal. You may ask a lawyer for advice before you go to court, but a lawyer is not allowed to represent you in court.
    Generally claims are limited to $5,000. However, an individual may claim up to $10,000. Corporations, partnerships governmental entities and other legal entities cannot claim more than $5,000. You can file as many claims as you want for up to $2,500 each in a year. But you can only file two claims a year that demand more than $2,500. Click here for additional information.