Extremely Disappointed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extremely Disappointed

Post Count

Extremely Disappointed

I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.

Last edited by Fl@sh; 01-18-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Post Count
    bye flash....rip
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Understandable reaction... Same feeling here...

You better can divide the prizes by making rankings on 'gold' invested instead of fooling ppl that if they play the game, they have a chance. Not speaking yet about bugs and the numerous obvious hackers.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I did bring up and highlight this hackers issue couple of time, it seems ignored by CJ, meanwhile everyone blinded by GREE over this WD !!! In fact this is the only question unanswered nor acknowledge by CJ !!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Rewards/page10

Cheers
    Last edited by iamnasty; 01-18-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Articulate Author NakedCherryPie's Avatar
    Yer mother be so fat, she be falling off both sides of yer ship, ye toothless, sorry stowaway! ... L
    Post Count
    Another one bites the dust. Who's next? GREE?
    Attack - about a million
    Defense - over a million
    IPH - What's this? LMFAO
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I admit, I was fooled into thinking this would go off with only a few minor bugs. Instead the factions are riddled with hackers, the forts turn into in breakable barriers, gold seems to get wasted, declaring war takes 45 minutes every time. I'm done. It was nice knowing you all.
    Come on Flash. I totally understand, and feel the same. But did you really think this very complex project was going to run even a little smoothly?? I'm still seeing allies on my rivals list. The game crashes when you launch it, blah blah, blah. I can go on and on. They should have done everything they could do to fix the existing issues before they moved forward with this type of initiative.

But, I believe they were afraid of hemorraging players if they waited too long, so we have to be lured back in. In the form of World Domination and Battle for Brazil. It has been all we have been doing for weeks, forming factions and recruiting members. Building bases and blowing the hell out of others to gain more units and cash. It was a great distraction. But now here we are on launch day, and what is happening right now is nothing that any of us who have been playing for a while should be surprised about.

Banned
    Post Count

You'll be back

..surely you will

Post Count
    I think the idea had great merit but it's going down the toilet pretty quickly. Perhaps we did have expectations that were too high granted I guess we still have some reasonable expectation of something that worked.

I feel sorry for the devs personally because they are probably taking it from all sides, both internally and from us and from experience I know how much that sucks.

The problem is, what to do.

Scrap the event? But what about all the folks who spent lots of real money on the game? Certainly not fair to them.

Hunt down all the hackers that laid in wait until the game started and came out of the woodwork? Yup.

At the moment everything seems pretty broken, are we actually in a non stop war once we declare it? It would appear that is the case as I have not seen a break so far since this all started. So nobody can pull back and regroup or better still get some sleep?

And yes given the games track record this certainly was to be expected wasn't it...... doesn't make it better or right though.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Fl@sh has a point.

Battle declaration screen froze for an hour....
    Hackers popping up - over and over
    leader board removed

Just another auction event. If ya got it-burn it.
    Was hoping there would be some semblance of a level playing field -meh- not happening.

Should be a record day for Gree's gold sales. Good for them....
    Level 126

Ingame: Alex

PM for ally requests

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, back at Gree offices......

Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**

388-381-968

[QUOTE=iamnasty;557487]I did bring up and highlight this hackers issue couple of time, it seems ignored by CJ, meanwhile everyone blinded by GREE over this WD !!! In fact this is the only unanswered nor acknowledge by CJ !!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Rewards/page10

I was attacked last week by a player I believed to be a hacker. Instead of putting it all over the forum like I wanted I only sent a ticket to support and a PM to CJ. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM EITHER. I guess they feel if they ignore the problem it will all go away.
    Knights & Dragons - XBB GYN BMW Guild - Red Dragon
    Modern War - 294-613-076

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    This such a rip off!! 25 gold for 4 attacks....yep just reinforced my decision to protest purchasing anything from Gree!! Gree is the hacker here! This ridiculous! Battles just get waged automatically??!!?? That's BS!
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic Chimp View Post
    Meanwhile, back at Gree offices......

lolol YUP!! Scam artists that they are
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpiocmw1979 View Post
    This such a rip off!! 25 gold for 4 attacks....yep just reinforced my decision to protest purchasing anything from Gree!! Gree is the hacker here! This ridiculous! Battles just get waged automatically??!!?? That's BS!
    someone from your fraction probably clicked declare war and didn't own up to it.

Post Count

Last edited by Fl@sh; 01-18-2013 at 04:27 PM.