New Collect 10 "Camera Case" - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: New Collect 10 "Camera Case"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    That's real helpful. Thank you. Have a bad day or something.
    It sure isn't listed anywhere within the game. Or just not clear enough.
    No reason to get nasty when someone tries to help you. You're lucky lordsagacity felt like giving you one more shot at comprehension.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    Much appreciated thank you. Will be spending gold on other stuff for now on.
    The final item is not worthwhile in terms of attack/defence, so go to crates like Ammo Crates and Crime Lord Crates. But if you like the modifier, it's another story.

Banned
    Post Count
    Extremely surprised I was able to reach 10 this event.. In the past, I've been unable to do it without gold for any of the collect 10 events.. This one, I was able to get it with all cash opens, with a day left on the clock.. Pretty stoked about it.

Banned
    Post Count

leaving open and odds

Ok, jumping back in. My BlueStacks Android emulator account is still getting opens on the crates. I just got the second film roll outside of the time limit and just got the indestructible explosive 36 hours after the event ended. I'm giving up the next few scratchers to see if I can still get the 10rolls item. Only 3 more film rolls to go. I wonder when the servers stop issuing film rolls. I'm sure it is posted somewhere and I haven't looked hard enough . /s

(No, seriously, thanks for all your posts, mxz. You've helped me out a lot over the past few months.)

mxz, absolutely they are not posted anywhere that any reasonable player will see. I have gone looking. I was looking hard enough. These odds need to be posted. They are running a gambling ring without a license (with a %100 vig), and they are not letting anyone know the odds, to boot.

Where was the information that lordsagacity posted from? I have had a hard time finding any information on the game mechanics/odds, and I've been looking since April 2012 when I picked the game up. If I had known that I would not have blown any money on gold for the event. The last time I dropped $5 to get the Devil's Takedown and had gold left over. I kind of figured they might, you know, Reward! (I know, crazy concept) players for spending money.

Every bit of information that I have ever seen has come from players who are testing the system to see what the mechanics are. I thank them for that, but you seem to be implying that funzio/gree have already done that work and we are just too lazy to google for it. Every google search for anything crime city returns me to this forum, or somewhere useless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    No reason to get nasty when someone tries to help you. You're lucky lordsagacity felt like giving you one more shot at comprehension.
    Hmm, still having a crummy day I see. Perhaps less time on the forms and more time with your wife and kids will help. Only trying to help.

You have an unusual way of trying to help me. Probably cause I never asked for your help. I only posted my experience like everyone else, not questioning anything you wrote.

Lonestoner, your time & help does not go unnoticed, greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    If you look at his photo you will see he is not lvl 15

my bad, you already explain it
    ???????????

It's a joke ? my name is sborgnanera, check this in the game and i swear i'm lvl 15 with 2.841 XP and 10.749 IPH !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alex5953 View Post
    I was curious too :read 269 from this thread,but he does not answer anymore, i bet he has not got the 10th
    i have a life too and 2 job's, can understand ? lol...

anyway i got it for sure.. i don't go at 9 with cash options for look the word turn around me

in the last hour left i don't get the 10 for free ( cash options ) i need to use Gold like i say in many thread, just read before flam people, i talk about 3/4 players here who flam me !

so i use 135 Gold and 10 for a refil : 4 x reset / open | 1 x 15 open and 1 x refil = 145

just before i buy 3 x 175 Gold Crates, 6 common and 3 uncommon no rare :/

left 301 Gold...

special thanks to denis miller who gave me the last box/proof lol..

on camper stuck at 8 ! don't have play so much like my main..

last event i got Warmachine for 60 Gold if i remenber and free on camper account, more hard maybe this time ? not sure a lot of player got it for free.. i open maybe 17/18 times per day's.... no luck just patience....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    mxz, absolutely they are not posted anywhere that any reasonable player will see. I have gone looking. I was looking hard enough.
    That is definitely true. The information, however, is freely available for anyone to look at if they have the right applications (and knowledge of networks). That's why the forum is good - those people that understand it can share their knowledge. I believe both Pawn and I have published the collect-10 odds, so its certainly not impossible to find. Now...some may not believe what we're able to discern, but its the best anyone outside Gree can do and it does appear congruent with players' experience.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Lurker
    Post Count
    haha to all the people who used gold on this event i got it with only cash opens every hour even with sleeping got my 10th in 2 opens from 9

Consistent Contributor mattcope's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good for you you want a cookie??
    [/CENTER]
    Be reasonable, do it my way!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple View Post
    haha to all the people who used gold on this event i got it with only cash opens every hour even with sleeping got my 10th in 2 opens from 9
    You do realise that not everybody is as poor as you?

For some of us money does indeed grow on trees.

Post Count
    Guys I am still opening boxes for this event...is #10 even a possibility at this point? Cash opens of what must be hundreds of boxes by now since #9 over a week ago. I'd really like to use my iPad again and join in on the metal box event, but as I'm upgrading NC's the #10 item is too good to pass up. Already burned all my gold on resets so I'm a free player at this point.

Thoughts? Is this just an effort in collecting more Enhanced Bikes and BLNTs?

Banned
    Post Count
    7pm... is it three or four days after the event, now? I just got the Evidence Destroyer. I had to give up two or three scratchers and I JUST restarted so I can start the new top25 event... 2 days behind.

I wish my phone could keep CC running as long as BlueStacks.

Post Count
    i really wish i hadnt read the last few pages of this topic. i got all the 'collect 10' items since i've started playing (3 events) without using any gold and opening maybe 6-8 times a day. also i used to get them 1 or 2 days before the event finished. to be fair i thought this event was basically a free cool stat item for everybody. now since i know the true odds im definitely failing to get 10 items in the future events