CJ54 please read! - LTQ Issues - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CJ54 please read! - LTQ Issues

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Temple of Abaad always crashes for me ever since the mob in the previous event (Gokstad event, maybe). I missed out on at least 7 or 8 units in that event, and then in the current Azriella event I couldn't do anything past level 5 or 6 when I had to go to the Temple of Abaad.

I'm missing A LOT of units here that I should be getting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am extremely unhappy with this AFTER the queue is over. This is not cool for us with older units:

Hello Diadexxus,

I am sorry to hear about these loading issues. We have investigated these issues and have found them to be directly related to the active memory of older-generation devices. We are working on a correction for this error and hope to have it out soon and apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Regards,

S

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diadexxus View Post
    I am extremely unhappy with this AFTER the queue is over. This is not cool for us with older units:

Hello Diadexxus,

I am sorry to hear about these loading issues. We have investigated these issues and have found them to be directly related to the active memory of older-generation devices. We are working on a correction for this error and hope to have it out soon and apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Regards,

S
    In some cases it appears to be directly related to a lack of available memory on older devices, but it's been pointed out pretty clearly in this thread that people with newer devices are still experiencing the problem.

Come on, Gree... clear out the old mobs. It's not that hard.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GFF View Post
    In some cases it appears to be directly related to a lack of available memory on older devices, but it's been pointed out pretty clearly in this thread that people with newer devices are still experiencing the problem.

Come on, Gree... clear out the old mobs. It's not that hard.
    The map is back to normal. All I see is the normal units. There are no units from the LTQ.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Funny... I just tried to go back to that map to see if the mobs were there or not and it crashed on me again.

Then again.

And again.

Issue has NOT been resolved, despite lots of people sending in tickets weeks ago on the first LTQ event that caused these crashes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In my experience it takes GREE a long time to fix an issue if they do. They still haven't fixed the Golden Claw Scorpion award. It's too bad you can't enjoy their game as intended. Here is the answer I received from GREE about the award.

Nancy White, Dec 21 23:43 (PST):
    Hey Nick,
    Thank you for contacting Gree Support. We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!
    Regards,
    Nancy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    The map is back to normal. All I see is the normal units. There are no units from the LTQ.
    For me, the units from the LTQ were still there, but were just invisible. So when I would click on a random part of the map, it would be the same stats as a unit from the LTQ quest that was exclusively on the temple of Abaad. Does anyone else's Temple of Abaad do this?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    For me, the units from the LTQ were still there, but were just invisible. So when I would click on a random part of the map, it would be the same stats as a unit from the LTQ quest that was exclusively on the temple of Abaad. Does anyone else's Temple of Abaad do this?
    It used to do that. When you hit the invisible units, they started moving. And also the normal units when killed would not respawn but it is now fixed. It was fixed after I got my account back after being hacked.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    This happens to me in lanibods crypt