CJ54 please read! - LTQ Issues

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CJ54 please read! - LTQ Issues

Banned
    Post Count

CJ54 please read! - LTQ Issues

I hate to be the guy to bring down to forums but this is getting ridiculous. After the presumably hundreds if not thousands of posts and tickets sent in, how has this not been addressed at all? I have tried all the tricks to get the crashing to stop but there are maps that I simply cannot get into. This is a pretty significant disadvantage missing out on those rewards. The tickets that I send it get ignored and then I receive a follow up email from gree asking if they are satisfied with the resolution… Please just let us know either way what is going on so I don’t have to waste my time trying to get into maps that wont open.

Thank you.

Post Count
    Which map? Temple of ABAAD?

Banned
    Post Count
    I guess you should upgrade to a newer device then

Post Count
    iPhone 5 and having the same issue? how much newer do we need? Can't load Temple for next step in new LTQ. I wont be spending any money on this one because of the instability. How is it not possible for them to clear out old quest mobs from the zones? It makes no sense. Each zone so far of the new LTQ "Azriella" has had old quest mobs, uninstall and reinstall still works, but why should that even be necessary? Its frustrating and makes me just say f' it not worth the time and money.
    Last edited by SuperTP; 01-18-2013 at 04:57 PM.

We just pushed a fix that should hopefully push those old mobs out of there. Try logging out and back in, and let us know.

Post Count
    After several attempts still crashes game, going to attempt a reinstall and see if that helps perhaps?

Edit: After reinstall, not able to open up Temple at all, crashes still unfortunately
    Last edited by SuperTP; 01-18-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you for the update CJ

Consistent Contributor Great_wall2's Avatar
    Post Count
    yup still crashes for me as well despite deleting/ reinstalling / rebooting three times...
    MW: 887634148 Level 83 Xenophobic
    KA: 666385457 Level 115 Grendal
    MQ: 661030172. Level 15 Grendal
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.

Lurker
    Post Count
    still crashing for me as well. disapointing as I would have liked to have played this event to the end.

Post Count
    The extra-annoying part is that the same exact bug was in the LTQ quest a couple weeks ago and GREE went ahead and pumped out another LTQ with the same map and the same problems with no resolution from the first time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes the temple crashes on me every time. Same thing happened previously. I am using anipad with nothing else running. Now I can't finish the LTQ again and I am upset

Post Count
    Xeno... errrr, GW2 any luck or is it still crashing out?
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    same here on my very new ipod touch.

Consistent Contributor Great_wall2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nope still stuck, I can open map now, but none of the quest monsters appear..... when I go to another map then back sometimes the LTQ monsters appear but then game crashes and I cannot enter the map again....

omg it is finally working.... after I don't know how many reloads... crap it just crashed, and now I can't enter abaad... I got through one quest... danmit why is qeust 7 in abaad!!!
    Last edited by Great_wall2; 01-21-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    MW: 887634148 Level 83 Xenophobic
    KA: 666385457 Level 115 Grendal
    MQ: 661030172. Level 15 Grendal
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Once again missing out on earning stuff.. I am not a happy player