New LT Quest: Azriella’s Path! - Page 28

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: New LT Quest: Azriella’s Path!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    Interesting point... those of you who haven't mastered the maps very far will find this easier than those that have. The HPs for the monsters in the LTQ follow the same rules as do all monsters for all maps... HPs go up 5% (of the original amount) for each level above 1. So completing the LTQ on a map you're at level 5 takes 20% more damage then it would at level 1.
    Well, ain't that some crap...

Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Dedication. I like that in a ginger.
    Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post

Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger.
    I know that song. Tim Minchin
    Kingdom Age:
    541-130-719
    378-473-726

Post Count
    i started burning gems at 34/40, made it all the way to 40/40, used the last 3 or 4 more resets for Malik, killed him, & didn't receive the prize for normal mode only. I sent the ticket yesterday & until now no response yet. I hope they get sorted it out as soon as possible...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    i started burning gems at 34/40, made it all the way to 40/40, used the last 3 or 4 more resets for Malik, killed him, & didn't receive the prize for normal mode only. I sent the ticket yesterday & until now no response yet. I hope they get sorted it out as soon as possible...
    damn. big bummer Gambit. Hopefully that gets fixed brother.

[FK] Robb Stark

Banned
    Post Count
    That seriously sucks Gambi! Finished all 40 on normal myself and up to 17 on Heroic mode. Only 300 gems spent... a worth while event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Now I know you always leave it to the last minute, Gambit. You sure you did not run out of time?
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Now I know you always leave it to the last minute, Gambit. You sure you did not run out of time?
    Good question KG, i was tapping Malik a thousand rounds per minute in last 16 mins of LTQ. I got a response from gree but a pretty basic stuff on how to finish the LTQ. Gree team response below...

Azriella’s Path is the first quest to offer 2 modes: A “normal” 40-part mode offered to all players levels 25+, as well as a “Heroic Mode”, which players may complete after completing the normal mode. The Heroic Mode challenges players to complete Azriella’s Path again with even more difficult conditions. Of course, the Heroic Mode offers even more epic rewards! If you prefer to keep with the “normal” mode (which is still plenty challenging), don’t worry, the reward for completing this mode is still pretty awesome.

Regards,

S
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    An unintended consequence of this quest is that you can tell if someone is a major gem buyer or not without have to look through their units or browse through their kingdom for gem buildings like gold mines or winerys. All you have to do is look at their profile and if their weapon and/or armor has an (H) next to it, then you know they bought a bunch of gems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    An unintended consequence of this quest is that you can tell if someone is a major gem buyer or not without having to look through their units or browse through their kingdom for gem buildings like gold mines or wineries.
    How dare you discriminate against the people who have created more jobs within their kingdom!? Variety is the spice of life, and some kingdoms can afford to provide a little more for their people.

All you have to do is look at their profile and if their weapon and/or armor has an (H) next to it, then you know they bought a bunch of gems.
    Why...I never....
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Why...I never....
    Yeah, I bet you never...