New LT Quest: Azriella’s Path! - Page 27

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: New LT Quest: Azriella’s Path!

Post Count
    I got my Glowing Pain(H) 73/87 so I'm happy Combined with Glittering Tunic(H) 44/115 got a nice amount of hero attack now!

Banned
    Post Count
    Qball what is your level and hs? I was only able to get to 38(N) as a free player. I believe partially because I have the all time worst luck with random drops (none before 6ish) but also because my hs is low at 172?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy View Post
    Qball what is your level and hs? I was only able to get to 38(N) as a free player. I believe partially because I have the all time worst luck with random drops (none before 6ish) but also because my hs is low at 172?
    Level 100 w/106 HS (not including weapon/armor boost). I got REAL lucky on the drops, all less than 3 and 38th quest took 8. I didn't sleep much nor did I do any work this week (despite an ISO audit next week). The iPad never left my thumb.

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count
    Has anyone seen the new event ? It is AMAZING !!!
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serboy View Post
    Has anyone seen the new event ? It is AMAZING !!!
    whoa. new avatar?

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    allright. all done. got thru 23(H) - had to use 20 gems w/30 seconds left to finish off that beast. So all in all, free thru 22(H) ain't bad. now i need to sleep... oh wait, what? another LTQ with Phoenix Eggs is here.. THUD! *head hits keyboard
    Holy hell, congrats man. Wish I could do a skill respec on my character, would even pay gems for it. I still got through 34 normal and have 2 new pieces of hero equipment though.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Holy hell, congrats man. Wish I could do a skill respec on my character, would even pay gems for it. I still got through 34 normal and have 2 new pieces of hero equipment though.
    Thanks Doc. Congrats to you too. I think all of these recent events make you a winner just for trying. prizes have been real good. And yeah, i'd pay gems to do a one time (capped or un-capped) skill respec too.

[FK] Robb Stark

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I used a few tap joy gems and got to quest 40. Used up almost all my energy with just under an hour left. Thought I had finished off Azriellia - but even though there was no red left on her energy bar, she did not die. Had to wait it out and got just enough energy to finish her (and the quest) with about 2 minutes left (whew!)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazi View Post
    I used a few tap joy gems and got to quest 40. Used up almost all my energy with just under an hour left. Thought I had finished off Azriellia - but even though there was no red left on her energy bar, she did not die. Had to wait it out and got just enough energy to finish her (and the quest) with about 2 minutes left (whew!)

[FK] Robb Stark

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazi View Post
    Maan please give me little bit of your luck
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats all who got top unit, and well done everyone else who got second top unit and good work to all others for getting to where they got.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Well, it took me a mad scramble within the last hour to download enough 1 gem apps to earn an energy refill, but it gave me just enough attacks to defeat Malik on 39(S)!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    Well, it took me a mad scramble within the last hour to download enough 1 gem apps to earn an energy refill, but it gave me just enough attacks to defeat Malik on 39(S)!
    Dedication. I like that in a ginger.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    500 gems gone and made it to 39 only .. 38 killed me i had to kill that minotaur like 23-25 times. i guess i have to level up more to make it farther . only level 61
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serboy View Post
    Maan please give me little bit of your luck
    If I had luck, I would not have got stuck spending almost a whole day trying to get #27 completed. After that setback I really did not think I would finish #40(S). Just glad it's over, hope future ones are back to being easier....