20,000 IPH Free Players without manors?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20,000 IPH Free Players without manors?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

20,000 IPH Free Players without manors?

Are there any 20k/hr free players in KA below level 41?

I've managed it only once I unlocked manors. Currently level 41 21,207/hr with 2 level 4 manors.

My level 26 account is at 16,800/hr and there is a long way to go.

Time to raise the bar from the old 8k+/hr thread.

If Modern War is any indication with factions and world domination then eventually KA will come with something similar (assuming this is a big success for MW) like forming armies or guilds, etc. As such, high income will be key to get income boost, faster health regen, increase defense, etc.

Boss events have been adopted across all games so I'm going to guess the same will apply to CC and KA as well. Only time will tell.

Post Count
    Well Emcee I don't think anyone has turtled nearly as hard or as well as you have. I am level 26 as well, just levelled up today and I have about 6k/h mostly real IPH though as my cottages and farms are low. Have you been doing the recent boss events on both of your accounts or sitting these ones out?

(I should be up to about 9k/h within the next month or so as I am about to start on my MC's)
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Last event was reindeer one. Was a bummer as I leveled a lot and go to 30 boss without getting the keeper of the herd. Thinking of doing some serious camping until next year end boss event.
    You should get merchant caravans and upgrade them to lvl 10 asap as that's 6000/hr added to your iph. Even though you may not log in too often they do pay for themselves quickly over the long run and will help you to buy manors and upgrades.

Post Count
    Or get loaders , they will help you with all upgrades

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    Last event was reindeer one. Was a bummer as I leveled a lot and go to 30 boss without getting the keeper of the herd. Thinking of doing some serious camping until next year end boss event.
    You should get merchant caravans and upgrade them to lvl 10 asap as that's 6000/hr added to your iph. Even though you may not log in too often they do pay for themselves quickly over the long run and will help you to buy manors and upgrades.
    Yeah I bought the MC's I've just been upgrading my Leatherworkers to 10 first and then I was going to start on the Caravans. Mostly I've been working on my attack and defence right now through the Bosses/LTQ's combos. Got both the Keeper and the Mighty Gokstad. Nice little boost for my stats, still not as high as you however. I may sit back and watch some of these bosses go by for a bit and try to get my IPH around 12-13k then go start back on those boss events until I get manors. Then I think I will camp a bit before going for dragons... I feel like getting Beast Kennel and Water Temple to 10 before getting BD10 is a smart move so you can focus all of your money on dragons rather than upgrading those.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So there is a sticky in CC that they will be releasing syndicates soon similar to factions in MW. Is KA next?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm level 38, have a bit over 18,500 but I'm a light gem spender. I'll hit 20k easy before manors. I don't think it's possible unless you camp a long, long time.
    Doc Rumpies

Crime City: level 125, $1,948,301 IPH, 136 allies, 27,xxx atk/52,xxx def. Proud member of HTC Red.

Modern War: level 55, $1,655,184 IPH, 275 allies, 41,xxx atk/52,xxx def. Proud member of Air Force Special Ops.

Kingdom Age: level 48, $24,780 IPH, 78,xxx atk/91,xxx def

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    when you say, "...long, long time." i guess you're not saying 1 week. bummer.

[FK] Robb Stark

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would say closer to a year Q-Ball but depends on how often you collect as well.

Nice stats Doc. Getting over 20k without manors is no easy task. I'm going to try without lenders or brothels and 6 other lower level buildings.

Only something like MW factions or CC syndicates in KA will change my goals at the moment.

Banned
    Post Count
    Great work emcee! It takes serious dedication to camp for long periods of time.

The only drawbacks with camping for seriously long periods like this is you'll miss out on all the LTQE which I'm pretty sure GREE have brought out to encourage people to lvl up. Players who start playing KA now and camp for a long period of time will be a fair few steps behind the rest of us older KA players as these LTQE's don't look like stopping and those who miss out on just a few of the big stat units will fall behind from the big players in the long term.

People who camp now are going to be faced with the deision of sacrificing gaining some of these big game units, which some are easily achievable for free players, for the long term gains of camping to attain a high IPH. I guess it comes down to whatever works for you, go for it. I support either method, but with my account now, I need to try to maintain some for of camping while gaining the top stat units to keep up with the high stat players around me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    I would say closer to a year Q-Ball but depends on how often you collect as well.

Nice stats Doc. Getting over 20k without manors is no easy task. I'm going to try without lenders or brothels and 6 other lower level buildings.

Only something like MW factions or CC syndicates in KA will change my goals at the moment.
    Lets see... 1 year is 365 days... Subtract that from 7days... Carry the 1, divide by 52... Yeah that equals a long time. I'll be happy with getting to 10k. Currently at 7945 with manors... And I'm collecting almost hourly.

[FK] Robb Stark

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    Lets see... 1 year is 365 days... Subtract that from 7days... Carry the 1, divide by 52... Yeah that equals a long time. I'll be happy with getting to 10k. Currently at 7945 with manors... And I'm collecting almost hourly.
    Hahahaha! That's awesome. This is an interesting post, like "glimpsing into the life of a Real Camper." Or Turtler.

I'm with Q-ball here. My version of camping a really long time is a couple weeks of not touching the quest, map, or fight lists. I thought I was gonna die last week. This week was easy - had the flu and, um, what day is it? Chatty Cathy may have a new record for even staying off the forums. :P

I'm a really short collector too. Actually I'm 5'6" so I'm sort of average, but I mean I'm there catching even my farms. I sold my cottages about a month after I started, when I realized how many PvP quests there were involving sacking cottages. LOL! But on the OP's original question, I have no intention of building manors. My plan is to level up those most humble buildings with sub-eight hour cycles. I've figured out there's a massive income potential there with minimal raiding risk. Plus the income comes essentially in ten or so dragon sized chunks at a time, a few times a day, once one gets to actually building that draconian army.

Someone mentioned leveling up boost buildings. I'm currently leveling up, with the intention of going up all the way, Magic and Lumber Yard. Magic because, of course, my defense is now depending on those stately old men with big sticks. LumberYard in the vague hope it will help reduce costs. The one bad thing about leveling up many, many "small" buildings, is that I'll be repeating the Manor Run about forty times over the last few stages. Including experiencing brief periods of minor over vaulting. Just practice for the BD10 run though.

I'll build build Beast boost (whatever that one is, i forget) and level it up several times too but that's like phase 3 of Dragons R Us. I'm considering replacing my worthless siege towers with Basilisks. Not a camping concern - for me, I DO like PvP and really adore the new LTQs. Though I have had to sit out the last few.

I do wish I had been smart and stopped at 30, not 59, to get this bit done (well, some of the boost buildings would not have been available). Then here at 59 I'd be revving for dragons.

In MQ I DID stop at 29/30 and I'm getting IPH to 5K (gold seems of little purpose currently but I do want to be ready), and defense around 10K - very close, at 9200 now. I'm going to have much more fun there! Would be nice to sit pretty here like that, here in KA.

But there is another device in my future. Currently i have to do all my work on this Iphone (I'm a writer/translator). So this won't be forever. It's fun thinking of how I'll manage the new kingdom. I'm waiting until the next gen Minis come out. Then, look out!

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Emcee, based on the domination wars is played till now in mw, i can say one thing... Don't expect joy if you are a free player. In mw you can attack 4 times per hour and then you are forced to buy gold. In short... If you want to be a top Guild/faction you will be useless as a free player.

Gree ruined the gameplay concerning guilds by doing it, but for sure see their profit raise a lot due to group peer pressure.

20iph is imho still high, the 8 iph boundary should maybe be increased to 10...

Banned
    Post Count
    I have 8.5k IPH at level 4. I guess I'll cap out at about 13-14k IPH before I need to level to unlock more buildings.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Great work emcee! It takes serious dedication to camp for long periods of time.

The only drawbacks with camping for seriously long periods like this is you'll miss out on all the LTQE which I'm pretty sure GREE have brought out to encourage people to lvl up. Players who start playing KA now and camp for a long period of time will be a fair few steps behind the rest of us older KA players as these LTQE's don't look like stopping and those who miss out on just a few of the big stat units will fall behind from the big players in the long term.

People who camp now are going to be faced with the deision of sacrificing gaining some of these big game units, which some are easily achievable for free players, for the long term gains of camping to attain a high IPH. I guess it comes down to whatever works for you, go for it. I support either method, but with my account now, I need to try to maintain some for of camping while gaining the top stat units to keep up with the high stat players around me.
    Thanks Pro,

Yes there are drawback to camping and you have a compelling argument against. However, only certain players will be able get the LTQE end event items and will be difficult for free or light gem players.