New LT Quest: Azriella’s Path! - Page 24

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: New LT Quest: Azriella’s Path!

Post Count
    I've got 1 1/2 of the witches dead on quest #35 which should give me enough time to complete for the new unit. Although I won't be able to complete the 40th quest, which I didn't expect, I'm still very happy and appreciative of the items I've received.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not happy to have lost almost an entire day on 28 ( I think it was) killing 20+ mobs to get the %{#}%} drop. Only on 35 now, so it does not look like I'll make it to the end. Gree might have got some gems if I needed them to finish 40, but this far off it's not going to happen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    I'm on 40 standard with a third of her health gone. I should finish before time runs out tomorrow. Haven't spent any gems, nor have I spent much time sleeping or working.

Jonny, wow. Congrats!
    Go Q-Ball! I beat 40 just a little while ago for free, doing pretty much the same thing as you. It helped a lot that I was home recovering from surgery on Thursday and Friday, so I was on the iPad nonstop, flipping back and forth from KA to MW for both events. I also leveled up six times, too.
    MW ID: 551-349-200
    KA ID: 624-390-071
    Accepting allies in both, please PM me with your info so I will give you priority over the unwashed masses.

Post Count
    im on 37/40 already spent 360 gems damn .. only level 60 82 HS .. i wonder how many gems i need to finish it
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    im on 37/40 already spent 360 gems damn .. only level 60 82 HS .. i wonder how many gems i need to finish it
    with those stats i would say very similar amount . but i would go for it as the units outway the cost ? but its your choice ....go for it ...you know you want to... this may never be repeated...just do it !
    you get the message. ohh and good luck

Post Count
    been stuck on 33/40 for more than 24 hours now... can't get the item to drop
    what a bummer

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    been stuck on 33/40 for more than 24 hours now... can't get the item to drop
    what a bummer
    i had simalar prob last night on H so i tried the old trick you trick me system, get the dude down to 1 hit left hit a low item then hit the dude again straight away dont collect the gold it drops just hit, it seemed to work for me ?

Post Count
    Sorry guys, just got back for like a long long time. I've been very busy in MW for the Battle for Brazil & its been too pressure & at the same time stressful. Glad to be back here, but i'm still in war right now, & it will be over soon probably tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm at 34/40 so far on this regular quest & might not be able to go for the Heroic quest cause i'm running out of time for this one. Or i gotta waste lots of gems on this one if have to go. I'll get the new weapon but is too far to get it, oh well maybe next time.

Congrats to the ones that already finish this event or still going for the heroic LTQ, so more power to you guys...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 01-22-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Sitting on quest 40 normal, so confident of finishing in the remaining time. Fortunately only had to kill several guards on 38, not too bad, I'm just glad it wasn't 20. I've played this one really slowly and milked it for all it's worth and I'm satisfied with what I've accomplished in this quest.
    Your sig is awesome. My showing in the event, not so much. On 32, might get through 33 and 34 if I'm lucky ...

Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    #32: Glowing Pain (56/67) - Weapon

#34: Order Scepter (56/67) - Weapon

#36: Justice for All (56/67) - Weapon
    Anyone know which one of these is a mage weapon?

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Anyone know which one of these is a mage weapon?

@ Dr D - I would bet on the order sceptre, as it is shown as a mage weapon in the heroic portion of the quest on the loot list
    KA [DW] Angel 273-518-398
    MQ Nakor 683-670-209

Post Count
    Dengus,

32. Glowing Pain(H) 73/87 WEAPON ROGUE (boss fight)
    33. Azriel(H) 396/424 BEAST
    34. Order Scepter(H) 73/87 WEAPON MAGE
    35. Demon Ape(H) 460/427 BEAST
    36. Justice for All(H) 73/87 WEAPON WARRIOR
    37. Wraith(H) 475/471 BEAST( boss fight )
    38. Night(H) 511/534 BEAST

That's from The1nONLY's post earlier in the thread so it looks like Angel 2 is correct, Order Sceptre is the Mage weapon.

As a free player still in the low levels in KA, I've found the posts of the LTQ loot from this thread very helpful and want to thank all the gem spenders for providing it - they aren't obliged to do anything and it helps everyone else who reads it to progress in the game, make better decisions about energy refils, etc and accomplish their own game objectives.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Nevermind. Stop those prayers.

Had to make another smaller purchase. You're welcome, Gree. But, there was no way I was getting to #40(H) and failing.

How much gems have you spent in total for this quests ?
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Your sig is awesome. My showing in the event, not so much. On 32, might get through 33 and 34 if I'm lucky ...
    Cheers Doc! Good luck mate! I hope you can get the loot in the first if not second...fingers crossed. Go as far as you can and if your not confident of making it...don't waste gems trying, save for the next event.

Hey has anyone noticed on the last boss, the average of your hits in the last quarter of its health is the lower margin? I've been watching the averages and its definitely down... Hmmm, seems they are trying to squeeze me to press the trigger and use more gems. Hahaha...I think not.

Post Count
    Completed the Standard mode for free.

Will try to get to #10 for Heroic mode for the free bonus..
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Post Count
    Sitting on the last level of (H).... And there is only one refill left from my Mountain bought for this event. I was very unlucky on drops, had to kill 18 on lvl 33(H) and 16 on lvl 38(H). It took too much gems, as I was afraid not to get in time. Seems like I will need to buy 240 Gems more, but...there is nothing else to do, it pointless to stop now...
    My HS is 105, + all the weapons / armour from this event. I should have take more in HS, not in Att / Def.