Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here! - Page 270

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 270 of 352 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5270

Thread: Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here!

Lurker
    Post Count

Come join us

Faction: USA
    Invite code: 897731304

We are small faction of 10 members but would like some more players. We do not require a set donation amount or ask you to use gold. Our ten members are active on groupme to communicate better but also to have fun. We enjoy playing the game and are not serious about the stats. We just try to get better each event.
    Some of our bonuses are:
    Health reg time: -19% Inf att: +5%. Inf def: +25%, ground def: +20%, air def:+15%, sea def:+10%,
    building def: +25% building output:+5%

Any questions just let me know.
    Thanks

Post Count
    Top 300 faction making run at top 250! Need two active players

Consistent top 300 faction looking for two permanent, active members to make a run at the top 250 and stay there. We are a dedicated team of active players. The faction has been around since the start of factions in game and has had the same leader. Many officers who follow established strategy rather then depending on gold spending. Gold use is not required but much appreciated. We have players who use gold and players who don't. Minimum of 20,000 points per war weekend requires as well as 5 x iph daily donation. We prefer experienced players! If you can remember the game before players depended on event rewards and factions to give them stats then you are what we are looking for. Must be around 3 million defence with faction bonus included. Level doesn't matter. Will consider a lower stat player if you have a reasonable stat to level ratio as we will straighten out your profile through faction events. As you can see we communicate quite well. No instant messaging app required!

Don't settle for start ups with big talk about what they are going to do sometime soon. Look for an established faction that can already do it with consistent results! With us you are guaranteed a top 300 placing in Turkey with a shot at 250 or higher. Our results can be verified in the announcement section of the forum.

Join the General Nuisances Faction No. 679 692 373. We have 50/52 players. Placed 278th in Chile, 191 in Cuba, 288th in Italy, 292nd in Mexico, 294th in France. Looking for active players!!! Join now and receive the following increases to your profile!*
    Cash output 20%
    Health Regen -30%
    Building defense 35%
    Infantry defense 35%
    Ground defense 35%
    Air Defense 25%
    Sea Defense 20%
    Infantry attack 20%
    Ground attack 15%
    Air attack 5%
    Casualty bonus -5%
    Guild Member Increase +32

Post Count

New guild AGE Rangers looking for members

Are you ready to be a Ranger...we are a new guild looking for new members to be apart of our elite team.

Join us on Group Me: https://groupme.com/join_group/7120271/ipfLBZ

Guild invite: 652811173

1. Always have fun!
    2. Must be willing donate 100,000 weekly to the guild coffer.
    3. Must get the Group Me chat app and be able to hold a conversation.
    4. Must be active! Check in daily or let us know when you will be gone
    5. Be willing to listen to the officers. Their guidance will help you grow strong
    6. Must be willing to participate in guild quest over individual quest.

Post Count

active fun players needed.

STOP AND READ: :we are not your average faction we have over 15 player that have played together for over a year. We are a top 500 faction looking to expand to get under 250.we have a lot of benifits like spreadsheets to prestage faction mission most are done before they begin.we do this on groupme which you must download. This is the first time we are open to join as we bought extra guild if you think you have what it takes message me or just come to our door. No time wasters please. Participation regularly is a must. Don't have to buy gold this is optional

MISSION MANIAC 50 CAL :270876574
    Health Regen time +25%
    Ground Attack +5%
    Infantry Attack +10%
    Ground Defense + 25%
    Air Defense +20%
    Infantry Defense +30%
    Sea Defense +10%
    Building Defense+20%
    Building Output +10%
    Guild Increase +18
    Last edited by vdubber; 02-09-2014 at 02:48 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the Swiss Leader of a great top170 faction, Texas. Most of my players are from USA but we have also 7 europeans and 5 asians.
    I'm lv103, 7.1M Att / 8.6M Def. We are strong, loyal and organized family, only active players, no freeloaders. Most of us are gold users and we have accomplished all faction events.
    If you are feeling frustrate with your faction because lot of players are inactive and there are a weak interaction between each other Come join mine, Texas: 667597272
    We use Kakao Talk, find my ID for any questions: Bancodilugano

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 30% Sea def
    + 25% Infantry Att
    + 20% Ground Att
    + 15% Air Att
    + 10% Sea Att
    + 30% Building Def
    + 15% Building Output
    Max Health Regen Time
    +34 Guild member Increase

We are looking for just few strong active players or a strong group of players (you can have also a second account if you are very active and gold user) to grow togheter and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty, thx.

Post Count
    We are a consistent top 200 team that is looking for a few new players to join us. We like to have fun, chat and work together to complete all boss events. We use Groupme to communicate. Your raw stats must be over 4M and get 30K points in WD events.

Bonuses:
    Health 7/7
    Casualties 6/7
    Buildingoutput 7/7
    Buildingdefense 7/7
    Infantry def 7/7
    Ground def 7/7
    Air def 7/7
    Sea def 7/7
    Infantry att 7/7
    Ground att 7/7
    Air att 7/7
    Sea att 6/7

We use groupme to coordinate all events so if you're interested in joining and meet the above requirements please provide your email and we will discuss on Groupme.

-The Illuminati /_\
    Top 250 Faction The Illuminati

Turkey 182
    Chile 238
    Cuba 182
    Netherlands 204
    Italy 267
    France 127
    Mexico 162
    India 257
    Canada 286

Health Regeneration -35%
    Building Defence +35%
    Building Output +35%
    Infantry Attack +35%
    Infantry Defence +35%
    Ground Attack +35%
    Ground Defence +35%
    Air Attack +35%
    Air Defence +35%
    Sea Attack +30%
    Sea Defence +35%
    Casualty Rate -30%
    Guild Increase +40

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ok we're looking for a merger ideally we're looking for another faction a bit like us, we've got a real mix of lvls and activities about 50% of us are active all the time, we're T500 -T750 all the time.
    We've got some decent players. 7 of us are over 5 mill defence and 4 mill attack and we've got some decent minis. Our problem is we've got 20 odd guys that are part time. The idea is we would merge both factions part timers in the faction with the fewest bonuses. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Our bonuses

HEALTH REGEN -30%
    GROUND ATTACK +15
    AIR ATTACK +15
    INFANTRY ATTACK +20
    SEA ATTACK +5
    INF DEFENCE +35
    GROUND DEFENCE +35
    AIR DEFENCE +35
    SEA DEFENCE +25
    BUILDING DEFENCE +35
    BUILDING OUTPUT +20

52 MEMBER FACTION

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the Swiss Leader of a great top175 faction, Texas. Most of my players are from USA but we have also 7 europeans and 5 asians.
    I'm lv104, 6.7M Att / 8.6M Def. We are strong, loyal and organized, only 46 active players, no freeloaders. Most of us are gold users and we have accomplished all faction events.
    If you are feeling frustrate with your faction because lot of players are inactive and there are a weak interaction between each other Come join mine, Texas: 667597272
    We use Kakao Talk, find my ID for any questions: Bancodilugano

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 30% Sea def
    + 25% Infantry Att
    + 20% Ground Att
    + 15% Air Att
    + 10% Sea Att
    + 35% Building Def
    + 20% Building Output
    Max Health Regen Time
    +34 Guild member Increase

We are looking for just few strong active players or a strong group of players (you can have also a second account if you are very active and gold user) to grow togheter and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty.
    To join us you need at least 4.5/6M stats, score at least 30k WDP, be active and an expert MW player.

Post Count
    Llads Tactical is a brand new Faction looking for dedicated, team players that want to have a good time without all the B*** S***. If you are looking for a fresh start, this is where you want to be. The Creator came from a top 50-75 faction and myself from a top 400. We were both tired of the drama that comes along with factions. So if you want to help start something great join Llads Tactical! No Gold required but if you want to use it go for it! We currently have 11 spots open.

Requirements:
    1: 5,000 WD Points minimum for each war.
    2: GroupMe app for chat. https://groupme.com/join_group/6920518/CVrh3y
    3: MUST BE ACTIVE but have fun!
    4: Min donation will be required after we hit 20 members.

Bonuses:
    Health Regen Time -10%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Ground Defense +15%
    Air Defense +15%
    Sea Defense +10%
    Building Defense +15%

Slackers will be booted!
    Add Llads Tactical ID: 651-220-764.
    We are looking for you!!!

Join The ThunderShield Team. 813836573 top 750 in Turkey

We have members from different part of the world, connect via GroupMe app.

We are looking for daily active players, att/def minimum of 750k but in balance with your level.

Filling up spots to prepare for war in Finland

We offer
    Health Regen Time -19%
    Air Att 5%
    Ground Att 5%
    Infantry Att 10%
    Infantry Def 35%
    Ground Def 25%
    Air Def 20%
    Sea Def 15%
    Bldg Def 35%
    Bldg output 10%
    Guild Member Increase 20

Gold use in voluntary basis.

Interested? Use the invite code or sent me a PM

Immediate openings!

We have the need for all types of players. We have plenty of upgrades and only one shy from the last regen. Our current team ranges from 5mil stat players all the way down to 300k players. Please come check us out. We also use a groupme chat room to communicate during war and during off times. We tend to have a lot of fun chatting as well. Anyways hope to see you guys there. Faction invite code is 346665102

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Turbo's is a new faction built of ex top 50-100 players who are building up an exciting faction that will quickly move up the ranks.

We would love to have a big group come join us.

We can make room for at least 20 people right now!!!

Our current stats range from 5mil+ to 17mil+ and our bonuses are being purchased in record time. Many people are donating $100,000,000 or more daily, and I am donating $500,000,000+ daily!!!

We got to 24/27 prestige on raid boss (finished easy and normal), and we finished the faction LTQ.

We finished just outside 750 rank, got the 6 wins in a row, and finished with 24 wins. This was done with only 17 accounts, of which a couple were not active.

If you want to be a part of a future top 100 team, and want to feel like you are truly helped build it, we are the place for you.

Groupme is a must

We use DockBot for wars

Gold is not required, but we do have solid spenders!!!

Pm me for details and further discussion.

Post Count
    Join Commands & Conquers today!!!

We are always looking to improve our faction with stronger members.

Ideally we are looking to recruit European based gold spenders with strong stats but anyone is welcome if you're the right player for us.

We have lots of bonuses

Use the Line chat app for comms which is the best chat app. We have scout list archives set up, a news room where all event info can be found so you can easily work out how far you can go in an event.

Its a great team and we are really looking to push up the ranks by recruiting the right players.

Check out our recruitment thread for full details

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...d-join-the-fun!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    We are a consistent top 200 team that is looking for a few players to join us. You must be active each day. We like to have fun, chat and work together to complete all Epic Boss, Raid Boss and FLTQ's. We use Groupme to communicate. Your raw stats must be over 4M and get 30K points in WD events.

Bonuses:
    Health 7/7
    Casualties 6/7
    Buildingoutput 7/7
    Buildingdefense 7/7
    Infantry def 7/7
    Ground def 7/7
    Air def 7/7
    Sea def 7/7
    Infantry att 7/7
    Ground att 7/7
    Air att 7/7
    Sea att 6/7

We use groupme to coordinate all events so if you're interested in joining and meet the above requirements please provide your email and we will discuss on Groupme.

-The Illuminati /_\
    Top 250 Faction The Illuminati

Turkey 182
    Chile 238
    Cuba 182
    Netherlands 204
    Italy 267
    France 127
    Mexico 162
    India 257
    Canada 286

Health Regeneration -35%
    Building Defence +35%
    Building Output +35%
    Infantry Attack +35%
    Infantry Defence +35%
    Ground Attack +35%
    Ground Defence +35%
    Air Attack +35%
    Air Defence +35%
    Sea Attack +30%
    Sea Defence +35%
    Casualty Rate -30%
    Guild Increase +40

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looking for player around 9m and up to join a top 50 faction. More detail in link in my signature.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044