Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here! - Page 163

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 163 of 352 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5270

Thread: Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking for 4 Good people

Hi, we are Defense+ a Top 200 (156) Faction in the previous 2 wars. Looking for 4 strong, dedicated and active members to join our other 54 loyal and laid back members who are here to have fun. We work as a close Team 2/3 American 1/3 European and Rest of World, Gold is strictly optional and ALL NATIONS are welcome. If you want to change factions please send a request to 614520492, most guys/gals are +100k some 300-400k+. Great bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -5%
    Health Regen Time: -26%
    Ground Attack: +15%
    Air Attack: +15%
    Infantry Attack: +20%
    Sea Attack: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +30%
    Ground Defense: +30%
    Air Defense: +30%
    Sea Defense: +30%
    Building Defense: +30%
    Building Output: +25%
    Guild Member Increase: +38

We believe in teamwork and are a very active TEAM. You will be allowed time out for Hols and travel as long as notified. We use an online messenger in addition to MW Forum to communicate. 4 spaces available, you won't regret it!������������

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwloose View Post
    Hey there fellow gamer. Scout force 3 is currently looking to join forces with another faction. We recently removed 12 members who were not participating and want to fill these spots with new ACTIVE recruits .ASAP. we have a great leader and our communications are awesome. minimum donations are 2 million per day. the last couple battles we dropped down into the top 750 before that we were top 500 or better. this is why we "cleaned house". if you or your faction is interested in joining us and getting back into the top 500 or better please message me for details.

Our bonuses include-

20%,Health regen
    5% infantry attack
    25% infantry defence
    15% ground defence
    10% air defence
    10% sea Defence
    25% building defence
    10% building output
    guild increase 14

Now only nine places available, grab yours now while its still available!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Join Johnny's Hero's Invite Code 292 269 843

Strong Faction has a few spots open after cleaning house of dead weight. Come join us. we are a faction of 42 members. We have finished in the top 750 in all but the battle for Columbia. If you are an active daily player request to join us. You must be able to donate at least $2,000,000 daily and join in all battles as well as be an active part of the forum. COME JOIN A WINING FACTION.

JOHNNY'S HERO'S 292 269 843

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New Faction started! Come join the F-BOMBZ, a sister faction to the F-BOMBS.

Do you have a new account or secondary LLP? Come sit here and enjoy faction bonuses in your single player pursuits while we build the roster. I have purchased 3 already with my HLP account. A couple guys from our pro team will be dropping down to donate money to help purchase bonuses. You can build up your player and then join the pro team They are no rules here just come and sit. I would just ask that you donate here and there. Eventually I will bring this team to WD so our LLPs can get lower tier bonuses. Thanks Faction invite code 485.953.196

Current Faction Bonuses:
    •Infantry Defense: +5%
    •Building Defense: +5%
    •Guild Member Increase: +2

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Finished 159 in Columbia

Looking for a new faction? We have two spaces left, help us achieve top 100!

• 26% Faster Health Regeneration
    • 10% More Cash from Buildings
    • 25% More DEF from Buildings
    • 25% More DEF from Infantry
    • 20% More DEF from Ground
    • 15% More DEF from Air
    • 15% More DEF from Sea
    • 10% More ATK from Infantry
    • 5% More ATK from Ground
    • 42/44 members
    • outside chat program (IMO)

mix of gold and free players.
    no minimum donation or daily requirement
    just looking for active daily players over 100k attack and defense and ability to score 30k points in battle to continue our rise!

Egypt - 891
    China - 646
    Ireland - 286
    Columbia - 159

Send me a PM if interested

Post Count

Top 100 faction

We are a very organized faction with great leadership. We have everything needed to be successful. We also have a sister faction for training. Our stats are listed below. We are a very active team. Please check us out.

Cnl Sanders Faction - 101665380

Health Regen - +20%
    Ground Attack - +10
    Infantry Attack - +10
    Infantry Defense - +30% (Max)
    Ground Defense - +25%
    Air Defense - +15%
    Sea Defense - +15%
    Building Defense - +30% (Max)
    Building Output - +10%
    Guild Member Increase - +18%

Cnl Sanders Faction

Sean - 863123670

China 85th
    Ireland 106th

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Seal Team 6

We are looking for some active player to join our faction. There are no crazy requirements just donate, be active, and have fun. We would like to see 60k atk/def but exceptions can be made. We have alot of great bonuses that include:
    Health Regen 30%
    Ground atk 10%
    Air atk 5%
    Infantry atk 10%
    infantry def 25%
    Ground def 20%
    Air def 15%
    Sea def 10%
    Building def 25%
    Building output 10%
    guild Inc +20

Please pm me if you are interested or have any questions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Cool

New Faction started! Come join the F-BOMBZ, a sister faction to the F-BOMBS.

Do you have a new account or secondary LLP? Come sit here and enjoy faction bonuses in your single player pursuits while we build the roster. I have purchased 3 already with my HLP account. A couple guys from our pro team will be dropping down to donate money to help purchase bonuses. You can build up your player and then join the pro team They are no rules here just come and sit. I would just ask that you donate here and there. Eventually I will bring this team to WD so our LLPs can get lower tier bonuses. Thanks Faction invite code 485.953.196

Current Faction Bonuses:
    •Infantry Defense: +5%
    •Building Defense: +5%
    •Guild Member Increase: +2

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Marine Corps Special Ops

We cannot afford to carry those slackers that always populate the lower ranks of every Faction... So we don't. If you want them, you can have them!

We are not compulsive obsessive players, we aim to get a minimum of 50k each which together ( x 44 ) will put us comfortably in the top 250 every time without breaking the Bank and causing unnecessary divorces and heartaches in the home...

Big gold spender? We have a few, so you'll always get a run for your money! But there won't be pressure on you to reach those dizzy heights all the time!

Like chatting? Tips to share? Looking to learn new things? Then we have plenty to talk about! Prefer to keep to yourself, but happy to follow orders? No problem.

Where we are in the league table, you really need to be Level 100 with 500 allies and 2000 units with an Attack / Defence of 130k each. We welcome donations and definitely need concrete!

Do you fit the bill? Then we want you!

4 places available!
    Health Regen: -18%
    Building output: +10%
    Building Defense: +30%
    Infantry Defense: +30%
    Infantry Attack: +10%
    Ground Defense: +20%
    Ground Attack: +5%
    Air Defense: +15%
    Sea Defense: +10%
    Guild Size: 44
    Defense Leader: 500,000+
    Communication: Faction Website and chat room
    Invite Code: 655601216
    Last edited by RetroEd; 06-01-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Post Count
    Member sold base and quit! Need one for top 100!!!
    MWD has 1 spot open post Columbia where we finished 123 following a 124 finish in the previous battle... All battles we have been top 250 and are only getting stronger...

The difference is no rules - no daily donation requirements - no gold unless you chose..... It works because the members make each other better!!!

Our current bonuses
    Health regen 23%
    Inf att 5%
    Inf def 30%
    Ground def 20%
    Air def 15%
    Sea Def 10%
    Building def 25%
    Building output 15%
    Guild increase +24

PM if interested in a different kind of a faction where you can make the rules! Looking for a top player or gold spender to fill this spot and you know who you are - I will consider any request with this time frame...

Lurker
    Post Count

Members Wanted - SHD T750

SHADOW DOGS ARE RECRUITING

FACTION BONUSES INCLUDE

Money Building Output +30% - Maxed
    Casualty rate -9%
    Health Regen +26% - Maxed
    Ground/Infantry ATT +20%
    Air ATT +10%
    Sea ATT +5%
    ALL DEF MAXED

Donations are scaled to your level and we use The free instant messaging app IMO to communicate. All players are welcome to apply but you must be active to stay!

T750 faction with only half roster. We will be T500 with a full lineup of active players. Add me as an ally 476592928 and post on my wall to learn more or just...

JOIN NOW FACTION CODE - 456643051

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New Faction started! Come join the F-BOMBZ, a Training Camp to the F-BOMBS.

Do you have a new account or secondary LLP? Come sit here and enjoy faction bonuses in your single player pursuits while we build the roster. I have purchased 4 already with my HLP account. A couple guys from our Pro team will be dropping down to donate money to help purchase bonuses. You can build up your player and then join the pro team. There are no rules here just come and sit. I would just ask that you donate here and there. Eventually I will bring this team to WD so our LLPs can get lower tier bonuses. Thanks! Faction invite code 485.953.196

Current Faction Bonuses:
    Infantry Defense: +10%
    Building Defense: +5%
    Guild Member Increase: +2

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big EZ View Post
    SHADOW DOGS ARE RECRUITING

FACTION BONUSES INCLUDE

Money Building Output +30% - Maxed
    Casualty rate -9%
    Health Regen +26% - Maxed
    Ground/Infantry ATT +20%
    Air ATT +10%
    Sea ATT +5%
    ALL DEF MAXED

Donations are scaled to your level and we use The free instant messaging app IMO to communicate. All players are welcome to apply but you must be active to stay!

T750 faction with only half roster. We will be T500 with a full lineup of active players. Add me as an ally 476592928 and post on my wall to learn more or just...

JOIN NOW FACTION CODE - 456643051
    Are you legit? or have you merged

Lurker
    Post Count
    are you an active player that loves big titties? if so, then join my faction 703190933

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Looking for smaller faction to merge into ours

We are looking for a group of players, or a smaller faction around 10 members to merge into us.

We are mainly free players but very active, we need more active members after we did some house cleaning as a lot of members became inactive and were no longer playing the game.

You need to be active on the forum, donate 2mil a day, but this can be negotiated with the right players.
    There is no minimum WD points to be scored as long as you participate and communicate during battles.

If you think you might fit in with us, whether you are a group or just an active player please DM me a message.

Our bonuses include-

20%,Health regen
    5% infantry attack
    25% infantry defence
    15% ground defence
    10% air defence
    10% sea Defence
    25% building defence
    10% building output
    guild increase 14

We will not merge with your faction so please do not ask.