Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here! - Page 287

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 287 of 352 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 5270

Thread: Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Hans blix-join the party

View Profile
    Email
    Personal Message (Online)

We're a faction that has been busy rebuilding and now looking to replace 2 players that have left. We secured T1500 in the Magnolia event having scored 393,000 points, just missed T1000. 30 of 32 spots filled.

We're not looking for that super elite player that most factions here are looking for because we understand that the only way to win and become strong is by everyone contributing and joining in as a member of a team. So if you're looking for a faction, are willing to contribute on a regular basis, and are active, come join. Growth Strength Participation.
    Invite code: 580 090 099

Current bonuses are
    -23% Health Regen
    5% Infant att/30% def
    20% Ground def
    15% Air def
    10% Sea def
    15% Bldg def
    10% Bldg Output

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Starting Over has openings

Top 50 team, with a few top 25 finishes

We are looking for dedicated, active, loyal members that are looking for a good home. No drama, no BS, serious offers only.

If interested please PM your level, stats, and wdp commitment.

Thanks for your interest in Starting Over

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Theplayer Corp. is recruiting!
    Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day. We are a nice faction, so will you help building this faction to the top? We can offer you the following:

Strong Leader (Theplayernll)has rank 152
    Infantry defence +15%
    Building defence +15%
    Ground defence +15%
    Concrete 1200+

Are you the one we are looking for?

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our faction!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the Swiss leader of a great top75 faction, Texas. We finished last 3 raid boss events and all FLTQ. Most of the guys here are from USA but we have also 7 europeans and 5 asians. We are strong, loyal and organized, only active players, no freeloaders. Most of us are gold users and we have accomplished all faction events. A great core of guys and vary dedicated to improving every day. We are moving up and have currently 3/4 spots but won't be open long. So if you decide to consider the Texans as your new home you won't be disappointed. Texas: inite code 667597272
    We use Kakao Talk, well help set you up.

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 30% Sea def
    + 30% Infantry Att
    + 25% Ground Att
    + 15% Air Att
    + 10% Sea Att
    + 35% Building Def
    + 25% Building Output
    Max Health Regen Time
    +38 Guild member Increase

We are looking for few strong and dedicated players, or a group, to grow togheter, stay steadily in top75 and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty.
    To join us you need at least 20M Att stats, but also negotiable on lvl. minimum score 40/50k WDP, be active and an expert MW player. If you think this is for you let me know on Kakao Talk App, my ID: Bancodilugano

Lurker
    Post Count

Texans, want you!

The Texans are looking for a few active players to join our crew. We have an established wall of bonuses in place with more on the way. We are a nice bunch of really laid back people that like to have fun. We are climbing the ladder of rank and are getting better every WD event, currently ranked in the 1300s. We do have a private chat room that most of us use, but we do NOT require the use of it. The use of gold is strictly up to the player. The few requirements we do have are , be active and participate in faction events. We do ask that you donate your concrete, and files. As far as cash donations we only ask for 2x your IPH, and that is not really set in stone, some of our players donate big amounts once a week, and others donate daily, like I said we are really laid back. If you are interested, stop by or shoot me a message, 336 515 407

Lurker
    Post Count

DANGER CLOSE---Top 500-750 Faction

DANGER CLOSE FACTION
    Invite Code 890879030

Looking for active daily players. Gold is not required here. Several here do use gold. Core group has been together for a LONG time. We have cleaned out the non-actives and dead weight. We have some openings. See Bonuses below.

Health -30%
    Ground Att +20
    Air Att +10
    Inf Att +25
    Sea Att +5
    Inf Def +35
    Ground Def +35
    Air Def+35
    Sea Def+25
    Building Def +30
    Building Output +20
    Guild Increase +26

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Looking for another Top 75 Finish!

4 spots available!!

Need a some heavy hitters for Armenia.

Chat app - GroupMe. We use DockBot!

BONUSES
    Casualty Rate: -10%
    Health Regen: -35%
    Infantry Attack: +35%
    Ground Attack: +25%
    Air Attack: +20%
    Sea Attack: +15%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +35%
    Sea Defense: +35%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +25%
    Guild Member Increase: +40

Please PM me, if you're interested! Let me know some details about your stats and your abilities that you can bring to the table. In your PM, please provide me with your:
    LEVEL:
    ATTACK:
    DEFENSE:
    IPH:
    WD POINTS:
    We can talk further after you send me a PM. I look forward to new teammates for Armenia!

Lurker
    Post Count

Texas Guns!

anybody wanting the additional building upgrade as badly as we do come on over to the Texas Guns (invite code 360-225-228). If you are currently flying solo, doubt your current faction will finish the event, or are just looking for a change of scenery then please come join us. We currently have 5 open spots

Post Count

Are you good enuf to be our DL?

US Navy, top 300, searching for a DL. Must have 30mil min stats and commit to 20,000 WD points. 4x IPH and use Palringo chat app. If you've got what it takes, knock at 488-847-687.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just finished top 1500 in Mongolia and looking for a few good partners daily players to join! All dead weight is now eliminated and now there is room for YOU!

Each member donates to build strength! The faction already has many bonuses. Come on in and help build a power!

WE WANT YOU! Come on in, sign up, and join active players dedicated to the game!

Our code is listed below.
    278-836-079

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Theplayer Corp. is recruiting!
    Join our faction Theplayer Corp. we searching for people who plays often every day. We are a nice faction, so will you help building this faction to the top? We can offer you the following:

Strong Leader (Theplayernll)has rank 153
    Infantry defence +15%
    Building defence +15%
    Ground defence +15%
    Concrete 1200+

Are you the one we are looking for?

Use invite code 278 130 521 to join our faction!

Lurker
    I like to always be busy with stuff to better my life and those around me. I like to race high perfo
    Post Count

Join World Peace Alliance we are a fun faction and need to grow

Join our growing faction our bonuses are: Health 30% Infantry A 5% D 35% Ground D 25% Air D 20% Sea D 15% Building Defense +35% Buliding Output 15% Guild increase +26 we want to place top 500 in the next war but we need your help invite code: 826906950

Lurker
    Post Count

Members recruit

Quote Originally Posted by :marine: View Post
    Just Like Mass Add But Factions.
    So advertise your fraction here! Early posters will get more members!
    Enjoy!

I'll be adding a random faction invite code here even now and then!

Today's code: 235777430
    Looking for active members, to join thundershield, we finished top 600 last war. 38 members with 4 openings. We use groupme chat as way of communication. Invite code is 813-836-573

Lurker
    Post Count
    WESTSIDE WARRIORS

Attention all soldiers WSW is seeking ACTIVE MEMBERS. *We are a friendly and goal oriented Faction. We are determined to better ourselves as individuals and as a Faction. *If you are a team player and are willing to work hard and help your team succeed apply now. If you enjoy taking a back seat and letting others do your share please look elsewhere. Do not waste our time we will not be accepting any dead weight.

REQUIREMENTS

BE ACTIVE/PARTICIPATE IN FACTION EVENTS

HAVE GROUPME ACCOUNT

COMMUNICATE

MEET THE MINIMUM WD POINTS

FOLLOW TEAM RULES & INSTUCTIONS

DONATE

FACTION BONUSES

INFANTRY ATTACK + 30%

INFANTRY DEFENSE + 35%

GROUND ATTACK +30%

GROUND DEFENSE + 35%

AIR ATTACK + 20%

AIR DEFENSE + 35%

SEA ATTACK +15%

SEA DEFENSE + 35%

BUILDING DEFENSE + 35%

BUILDING OUTPUT + 30%

CASUALTY RATE - 15%

HEALTH REGEN TIME - 35%

GUILD MEMBER INCREASE + 38

NOTE

We DO NOT require that our members use gold. This is an adult Faction so be mature and respectful. We are a family and disrespect will not be tolerated.

BigO324

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

top 550 faction, no donations required

We're on 4/6 on the FLTQ. We don't just want people for their energy.. you can stay and reap rewards going forward too. 46 good, fun, active members. We placed 450 and 550 ish last two wars. Solid bonuses (listed below) and DL is 32mm. Nothing required other than active participation.
    Health Regen: -26%
    Infantry +35% / +15% (defense/attack)
    Ground +35% / +10%
    Air +30% / +10%
    Sea +20% / +5%
    Building Output +20%
    Health Regen -26%

Faction Code: 755 054 520