Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here! - Page 280

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 280 of 352 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5270

Thread: Need members for your Faction? Advertise it here!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Allied Nations Recruiting

We are looking for daily active players, We use the chat app called Line and is mandatory for anyone joining.

We are looking for players who are:

Between level 100 - 200 (super minis welcome)
    Minimum of 2mil atk and def
    Be able to obtain 10k WD points

For the most part we are a Top 750 faction, with new players we want to push into the Top 500. We are a primarily non-gold faction, but gold users are welcome as we have a few already.

See signature for faction bonuses (now have 6/7 sea defense) and invite code, you won't be disappointed.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Post Count
    286-780-694
    Jamss will be recruiting after WD event. Placed 550s. We are 27 active daily members strong. We are well organized as you will see and communicate very well. We complete FLTQ. All of our daily members grow 500k+ in stats per month. Gold is not required but we do have members that use gold.
    Specifically we need members that are strong daily players with between 7-10 times your level in A/D. The only mandatory is that we use an app called group me to communicate as it is much faster and smoother than faction chat. We hope to hear from you soon.

Faction bonuses are:

Health Regen -20%
    Inf def +25%
    Ground Def +15%
    Air Def +10%
    Sea Def +10%
    Inf Att+5%
    Building Def +15%
    Cash output +10%
    Guild increase +12%

Invite code is 286-780-694
    PM me for more info.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Killers finished 640 in finland.

7 spots availiable
    looking for dailey active players
    donations based on lvl
    must use kakao talk

we have a great group who like to have fun and succeed.
    no gold required but we have a couple light users
    Bonuses are:

Health regen.+ 25%
    Ground a. 5%
    Infantry attack. 10%
    Infantry d. 35%
    Ground d. 25%
    Air d. 15%
    Sea d. 10%
    Building d. 35%
    Build output. 15%
    Guild. +12

Invite code 656-693-067
    Search redvenge99 on kakao for more info..

Lurker
    Post Count

New syndicate looking for active players

I recently made a syndicate and is in search of active players I bought most of the defense upgrades along with building upgrades I have 5 accounts that I play on that are in the syndicate if you would like to join send me a invite and we will go from their. Just stay active during fights and we will be the team to beat.

Invite code: 851-620-244

Lurker
    Post Count

New syndicate

I recently made a syndicate and is in search of active players I bought most of the defense upgrades along with building upgrades I have 5 accounts that I play on that are in the syndicate if you would like to join send me a invite and we will go from their. Just stay active during fights and we will be the team to beat.

Invite code: 851-620-244

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Recruiting for top 300 faction

Are you ready to join Mission Accomplished...we are a very active faction looking for active players. This faction is for serious active players who love the game. Great group of fun and dedicated active players. We are all ready to help you get stronger. Must use groupme and be active. Check us out.
    Faction invite: 544 630 132
    Requirements - atleast 3M attack/defense stats, we expect participation in the world domination events and other faction events. We use groupme for communication and that must be downloaded to join. Other requirements are be willing to listen to the officers, their guidance will help you grow strong and must be willing to participate in faction quest over individual quest.
    Background of Faction:
    We were 893 in Chile, 693 in turkey, and were 305 in finland. In finland we won 15 in a row completing 6/6 streak goal.Our record was 25-5. Our goal is top 250 and I think we really will make it by next war. We do well in all of the faction events and will make you better. So if you are an active player looking to play alongside other active, dedicated players who are in a well organized faction let me know. We would like to talk to you via groupme before you send request. Click here to join our Recruitment room and talk with our officers:https://groupme.com/join_group/7435032/WGjFaA
    Please PM me if you have questions.
    Hope to meet you soon!
    Bonuses are:
    Health regen 30%
    Ground attack 10%
    Infantry attack 10%
    Infantry Defense 30%
    Ground Defense 20%
    Air Defense 15%
    Sea Defense 10%
    Building Defense 15%
    Building Output 15%
    Member capacity:48

Thundershield top 550 spots available

Join The ThunderShield Team. 813836573
    We are a global team with members accross the globe having fun but with a clear focus on moving up in the WD ranking.
    Top 700 Turkey
    Top 550 Finland
    Moving up the ladder every war.

Use of gold is voluntary.

Communication - GroupMe - required

We offer
    Health Regen Time -23%
    Air Att 5%
    Ground Att 5%
    Infantry Att 10%
    Infantry Def 35%
    Ground Def 25%
    Air Def 20%
    Sea Def 15%
    Bldg Def 35%
    Bldg output 10%
    Guild Member Increase 20 and increasing

Few spots available.

Requirements:
    Daily active players.
    Minimum 500K Attack/Defense combined with an acceptable level.
    Participate in and contribute to Faction missions.
    Regular cash donations

Interested sent me a pm or use the Thundershield invite key

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction looking for overseas players

Kill'Em All: Invite Code / 211854397
    Currently looking for overseas players...

We are a quickly growing faction and on the move, Norway ~1200 / Chillie 806 / Turkey 686 / Finland 513 / next goal is 400... Record in Finland was 23 wins and 3 losses...

Would love to talk to you about joining our faction. If interested in further conversations please join us in our recruit room group me link https://groupme.com/join_group/6785559/XbW0H2

Current Bonuses:
    Regen / 30%
    Grd Atk / 5%
    Inf Atk / 10%
    Inf Def / 30%
    Grd Def / 25%
    Air Def / 15%
    Sea Def / 15%
    Bldg Def / 30%
    Bldg Output / 10%

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

WKC searching for active players!

Join 'WRECking CREW'! Our Invitation code is: 211-138-952

We are a top 500 faction, last 3 WD's between 450-500, now seeking active players who can help in FLTQ's and Boss events! We are aiming for the top 400 in the upcoming WD.

• 35% Faster Health Regeneration
    • 20% More Cash from Buildings
    • 35% More DEF from Buildings
    • 35% More DEF from Infantry
    • 35% More DEF from Ground
    • 35% More DEF from Air
    • 25% More DEF from Sea
    • 20% More ATK from Infantry
    • 15% More ATK from Ground
    • 10% More ATK from Air
    • 5% More ATK from Sea
    • 45/46 Members

• Required outside chat program (IMO).
    • Mix of gold and free players.
    • Regular donation to faction is required based on your IPH or def. Required but flexible.

Seeking only daily, active players!

Please contact one of our officers in MW or myself in IMO (username Anzi The Panzzi).
    Last edited by Anzzi; 03-25-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Post Count
    Covered In Blood, a top 400 team who has a few openings after clearing some dead weight! Huge performance in Finland, we didn't lose a single fight(we ghosted one and still nearly won),Rank 309 with a Seven win streak. We are shooting for top 250 in Mongolia, and can easily manage it with a bit of extra help. We do extremely well in all Fltq's and raid boss events. All we require is 20,000x your level in stats (ex lv.100= 2mil),20k wd points, and a daily donation of 5 million. We use groupme for communication, Llp are welcome! We are only a 40 member guild so we only match up with top 750 and worse. Excellent for the new matching system! Pm me for details!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    975 498 211
    UNITED STATES OF TEXICO

We just scored over 1 million points In the last event with...NO GOLD REQUIRED!!!!

UST.. Is all about effort. We challenge each member not to be the weak link because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If you know the meaning of a team and the value of effort UST is for you.

Instead of setting daily requirements, we have monthly requirements. This allows our members the freedom to play when convenient. We ask our members to have fun and to do their very best. While we all want to WIN, we know that this is just a GAME and that LIFE COMES FIRST. if you are willing to give 110%, join us today.

MUST HAVE 500 ALLIES TO APPLY
    MUST BE WILLING TO USE THE GROUPME APP (it's free)

In attempt to be fair, all activities are recorded and reviewed to insure that we surround every member with dedicated and loyal members. We have developed a point system that allows the officers to track each members productivity. This same system allows the members the ability to play to their respected strengths. This eliminates placing emphasis on one single event.. If you want to be a part of a fun, friendly and very competitive faction.. JOIN UST TODAY.

Bonuses
    Health Regen Time: -35 %(max)
    Ground Attack: +15%
    Air Attack: +5%
    Infantry Attack: +15%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +30%
    Air Defense: +25%
    Sea Defense: +20%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +20%
    Guild Increase: +32

Updated on 03/3/14,

Post Count
    286-780-694
    We are a highly active newer faction (3 wars together 2244, 1004, 550) we are moving up fast.
    Great friendly group of men and women that love to have fun while playing MW
    Jamms is recruiting all members. Placed 550s. We are 27 active daily members strong. We are well organized as you will see and communicate very well. We complete all FLTQ. All of our daily members grow 500k+ in stats per month. Gold is not required but we do have members that use gold. All members accepted.
    We prefer members that are strong daily players with between 7-10 times your level in A/D. The only mandatory is that we use an app called group me to communicate as it is much faster and smoother than faction chat. We hope to hear from you soon.
    We have co-faction as well that we work with to help low stat players grow so we have space for any and all that apply.
    Faction bonuses are:

Health Regen -20%
    Inf def +25%
    Ground Def +15%
    Air Def +10%
    Sea Def +10%
    Inf Att+5%
    Building Def +15%
    Cash output +10%
    Guild increase +12%

Invite code is 286-780-694
    PM me for more info.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are you sick of your faction lacking in events? Are you tired of unorganized leadership within your faction?? Or are you just looking for something new and exciting???

If you have answered yes to any of those, then you need to check out No Guts, No Glory! We are a small faction that has went under a complete overhaul. We have been small in number the past two WDEs to work on streaks and wins. We are going for rank now and need your help! If you can meet the below requirements, then please message me!

IPH x3 per day for donations

20K WDE points

Daily *active* player

Willing to be active in GroupMe

Take direction well from officers, leader

Below is our current bonuses:

Health regen -30%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Infantry Defense +35%
    Ground attack+15%
    Ground Defense +35%
    Air Attack +5%
    Air defense +25%
    Sea Defense +15%
    Building Defense +30%
    Building Output +15%
    Guild increase +26

If interested, please PM me!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Powerhouse top 250, going for higher.
    5m+ stats, 35k wde points, good donations, active and group me is a must have! Have 9 spots open maybe more if needed!
    You're invited to my new group 'Powerhouse Interview Room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7120867/34lE9S

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Awesome Top 400 Faction

Top 400 Faction - (Finland World Domination)

Join a fun and enjoyable faction, where everyone bonds, and there is no pressure and no compulsory donations or gold usage.

Players from US, UK, Singapore, Germany, Australia, etc. We operate 24/7.

- NO compulsory donations or gold purchase
    - NO pressure faction
    - All we want of you is to be a daily active player, and to have fun. That is all.

Requirements to join:
    - Min 120k in stats
    - Daily active player, able to participate in all events
    - Able to use groupme chat app for team communication
    - 18 years old and above

Our bonus:
    - Health Regen -26% (Max soon)
    - Ground Attk +5%
    - Infantry Attk +10%
    - Infantry Def +25%
    - Ground Def +10%
    - Air Def +15%
    - Building Def +15%
    - Building Output +15%
    - Guild Strength 38 members

Add us on:
    992 077 112

Or PM me for more details / questions
    Caffeine Faction
    - Consistently TOP 400 Faction (209 in Zambia Campaign)
    - All daily/active players (US, UK, Singapore, Rest of Europe and Asia)
    - No compulsory cash donation or gold usage

Regen: -30% (MAX), Ground Attk: +10%, Infan Attk: +15%, Infan Def: +35% (MAX), Ground Def: +25%, Air Def: +20%, Sea Def: +15%, Building Def: +15%. Building Output: +20%, Faction Size: 46

Add us on:
    992 077 112