Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside! - Page 46

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcreek View Post
    What about the health regen? How long should it base for your health to regenerate? Because I am only getting off seven maybe right attacks a hour...? Another ploy to buy gold for a system that can not keep up?
    7-8 per hour??? Good lawd... Your already regeneration twice as fast as anyone else I know. We've bought 2 health regen upgrades and STILL takes us an hour to regen from zero health. Full health allows us 4 attacks. I might be able to get off 1-2 more in the hour IF I accept the fact that that will put me at Zero for the start of the next battle....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyky View Post
    7-8 per hour??? Good lawd... Your already regeneration twice as fast as anyone else I know. We've bought 2 health regen upgrades and STILL takes us an hour to regen from zero health. Full health allows us 4 attacks. I might be able to get off 1-2 more in the hour IF I accept the fact that that will put me at Zero for the start of the next battle....
    That sounds about right. We have 2 upgrades also and I can get 6 hits in if I use the first four right at the start.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for a good faction home

i have played the first battle with faction PSY. i donated over 100 mil and hundred or so bricks and i almost single handed caried our faction to top 500. to many inactive players and the ones that were left did very little with excemption of a few. i am a daily multiple time player and my stats are as followed
    level-102
    att-33510
    def-33351
    incom per-201201
    alli#861
    my ID# 381-855-569

just looking to join a faction that will fight together

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    i have played the first battle with faction PSY. i donated over 100 mil and hundred or so bricks and i almost single handed caried our faction to top 500. to many inactive players and the ones that were left did very little with excemption of a few. i am a daily multiple time player and my stats are as followed
    level-102
    att-33510
    def-33351
    incom per-201201
    alli#861
    my ID# 381-855-569

just looking to join a faction that will fight together
    Look up neo

We are a very mixed lot with no requirements to donate anything or spend money. But we placed in the top 100 with almost every member taking part in this war.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Post Count
    PLEASE !!!! only three days next time

???

First, when can we expect to receive our rewards?

second, if I leave my faction to join a better one will I lose it?