Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside!

Post Count
    CJ you still have not answered if fortifications and bonuses can be purchased while the event is on, or even while a war is underway with another faction.
    Allies Code - 969-561-507

Faction Leader - Forums Finest Fighters (invite code 771138005)
    Consistent top 25 with 50 wins
    Accepting all forum members great stats and iph.
    http://palr.in/go/1jMKQf9TQxaTw-

Post Count
    your starting this event tomorrow and we don't even have the update yet

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Some additional questions/answers:

1: CJ we got set of new bonuses available today. What role if any they will play in upcoming battle?
    2. After factions matched will the members of rivals factions revealed to each other?
    3. Is it any penalty if after matched up factions decided not to fight each other?
    4. Do the individual stats of the attackers play role when attacking fortifications and command center of the rival faction?
    5. When attacking fortifications and command center of the rival faction can you incur casualties like in PvP battles?

1. No direct role. It will indirectly make your faction members stronger though, which can affect battle outcomes.
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. Yes, the higher the attack, the more damage to the fortification you'll do and the more points you'll get.
    5. No.
    CJ additional questions about new bonuses. If I read your response right the new bonuses will affect on the stats of individual factions members. Our faction bought several of these bonuses, but stats of the members did not change. Could you please clarify these issue?

Post Count
    yes please explain that too

are they "invisible"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You stated that an update is required to play the Battle for Brazil, & it is not in the App Store yet. What about our Android players? Will that same required update be available in the Google Play Store for them at approximately the same time as ios users are able to update?

Gree has been notoriously consistent in lagging behind (sometimes massively) in having android & ios users play the same events, etc. (not to mention all the extra glitches). So, I don't think my concerns are at all unfounded.

Post Count
    CJ Perhaps you overlooked my Questions on the first page....

Can you Confirm that we will be able to purchase Upgrades and Fortifications During the Event?

Does it matter who wins/looses an individual battle? Obviously the winner accumulated more points but do they get anything for that?

Since this will be based on Health will our health start at 100% at the start of each battle? Or will we have to wait a certain amount of time for it to re-charge like the Boss Battles?

If i have a higher attack then i have the potential to get more WD points in PVP right?
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    5 days is simply too long! The unemployed and retired will have an unfair advantage over the current contributors to society.
    I was thinking the same damn thing. Some of us have jobs to go to...not to mention a life to live...lol.

Post Count
    i hope this dose not turn into a Cluster F...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Some additional questions/answers:

1: CJ we got set of new bonuses available today. What role if any they will play in upcoming battle?
    2. After factions matched will the members of rivals factions revealed to each other?
    3. Is it any penalty if after matched up factions decided not to fight each other?
    4. Do the individual stats of the attackers play role when attacking fortifications and command center of the rival faction?
    5. When attacking fortifications and command center of the rival faction can you incur casualties like in PvP battles?

1. No direct role. It will indirectly make your faction members stronger though, which can affect battle outcomes.
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. Yes, the higher the attack, the more damage to the fortification you'll do and the more points you'll get.
    5. No.
    CJ,

You mention that the individual stats of the attackers play a role when attacking, but is it going to be like a boss event?

For example, someone at level 160 with the same stats of somebody at level 90, does not get the same boss to fight. The boss is usually easier for the person at level 90 than the person at level 160, even though their stats are the same.

So will the fortifications/command center/rivals be set up in the same way, where 2 people with the same stats, but at different levels will not get the same outcome?

V/R,

-DD

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Are we able to attack any player in the faction we are battling, or only those who are in-game at the time?
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfiend View Post
    5 days? I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

So now I have to choose whether my marriage and business is more important to me than winning Brazil.

I've been tired of my business for a while, but I'm sure going to miss my wife.
    Now THAT is funny!
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nic4msu View Post
    Are we able to attack any player in the faction we are battling, or only those who are in-game at the time?
    Maybe CJ will answer but as I have understood from other comments he has made:
    Once the defense leader is taken down, anyone in the faction is fair game to be attacked at that point. If your faction declares war, and you aren't online, defense leader goes down, you can be attacked.

Post Count
    Will Factions lose money from the Faction Bank during attacks?
    Will individuals lose money from their own vaults?

Very happy to hear no casualties will take place during this. Always wondered what having the no no glitch would feel like.
    Last edited by Dirk Durbin37; 01-17-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Durbin37 View Post
    Very happy to hear no casualties will take place during this. Always wondered what having the no no glitch would feel like.
    I hope that's the case, but the answer only referred to casualties from attacking fortifications and communication centers. I don't believe CJ has suggested there will be no casualties from the attacks between players during the battles. I'm inclined to think that casualties are likely during player on player battle attacks, given the very expensive casualty boost bonus available for purchase by the factions.
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Post Count
    CJ did answer my question regarding casualties in a different thread. His post above was pertaining only to attacks on fortifications and command centers. He stated previously that defense leaders will endure casualties but be buffered slightly since they will endure all the initial attacks. Once the defense leader is defeated, the other members are exposed. When a player is directly attacked they can and/or will endure casualties (not buffered). He said standard PVP casualty rates will apply (unless that has changed since couple days ago).

In case you want to see CJs actual response questions to regarding casualties:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...1-19-13/page17
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 01-17-2013 at 08:47 PM.