Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside! - Page 26

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside!

Post Count
    Our faction was being attacked by "Global Strike Force" when all of a sudden all the other players changed their names to "Pacifist Spoon".

I thought it was just a glitch in the "Battle List" display, but then I started getting attacked by different "Pacifist Spoon" players outside of the Battle for Brazil war. Their bases looked very fishy. Low level players but with both anniversary buildings, 250K+ attack and defense stats, crazy assortments of very powerful units. We we attacked by some hackers? How can multiple players change their names at the same time to the same thing. It worked to confuse us and lose the battle...

An example of some units this player has:

Did they just spend mega gold to buy a bunch of crates? How did they get all of those?
    Last edited by TEG; 01-19-2013 at 11:34 AM.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Post Count

wd points issue.

I was looking at our wd points and thought we had less points today so i came to this forum to make sure other people were having the problem. Plus i wanted to make sure it wasn't a lack of sleep. After reading the forum went back to my faction battle screen and the results were lower on on the wd point total in the upper right hand screen. This is huge problem if the server isn't keeping track. Our battles are worthless. Cj tell me please they are still keeping track of the #' s. I know the win loss doesn't matter. Thanks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WHAT A JOKE this is turning out to be!!! GREE is laughing all the way to the bank. Literally!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Battle for brazil problems

Is anyone else having problems with the amount of points and win loss record being incoorect? Keeps taking my faction back to 2-2 and like 10,000 points when we have members that by themselves are over 10,000 pts. Anyone else having similar problems?

Post Count
    The Leaderboard seems frozen with some results from yesterday. We have no idea how we are doing. It is making the team less inclined to declare another war, or spend any more gold if they don't know how we are doing.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Post Count

Angry Automatically starting wars

When I open the globe I automatically start a war. I can't look at the status or the leader board without starting a new battle. Is anybody having this problem?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unhappy Given up for now

Yeah i was fighting almost single handed for my faction in any case.

But as everything i earn disappears randomly and drops us back to the exact number of WD points we had after our very first battle i have given up. The leaderboard doesnt update. WD points disappear etc im calling it event over at this point.

I dont know where we stand in the scheme of things and i seem to be wasting time gold and units for nothing.... If i saw we were at some level i may put effort and money in again.

One thing that does seem to be working is im loosing units in battle. In fact it seem to be the only bloody thing that works. Kinda makes the whole thing a heap of pain for zero gain.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mega gold.

Post Count
    So should I submit a ticket everytime we get points deducted? It just keeps happening! Geezuz!

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clownius,

The WD points in the top left may not change. However, the points that accumulate for you as an individual do change. Look for yourself in the list and watch your L/W change and WD points grow. I thought the same thing as you did until I realized it. So I think you're really ok

That said however, there were issues last night regarding indestructible forts, and we also ran into a skill point hacker with 5 million defense. So there are some issues but in all they should be relatively minor. Don't let this stop you from playing! And if you are the sole contributor in your faction, contact me. We're looking for a good, active team player like yourself. Same goes for anyone else reading this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lets just hope gree can take each of our individual stats to get the faction totals

Banned
    Post Count
    So leaderboard will be fixed when ....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Also, sometimes it may appear that points are being deducted, but they really are not

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm now getting this message when I try to open the app, whether over wifi or my actual cellular network:

"Cannot connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application."

And I can connect to other online apps, search google, etc so I know I have connectivity

Post Count
    How is this? I've gotten every pop-up about the wars we lost. The two we have won have not had a pop-up. Yes, our faction is suffering from the declare war problem too. There were server issues in the two we won. Once, the server decided to update data for the last 10 minutes of the war. In the second, about 30 minutes in, the game reverted back to the beginning state with the defense leader intact. We had already knocked him out and racked up some points pvp. We quit attacking and so did the opponent. We were ahead by 1500 points at the end, but no declaration of victory and no refund of gold for med packs that we used. This really should end. Gree can't run this for the next three days.