Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside! - Page 39

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle For Brazil, 1-18 to 1-23!! Additional Details Inside!

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Problem solved

Stop buying gold. It's the only thing that these Greedy chumps understand.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zebadul View Post
    thanks we had figured a little over a hour which is crazy
    I know. We get all worked up for war & spend most of the hour waiting on more health. Kinda anti-climatic.

Post Count
    Thanks CJ for the reply on the missing domination points issue. I hope u guys fix it soon. People should start giving u tech guys moral support through this event, I bet starting this event without a 'test run' was an executive decision. Upper management is to blame for this one. Good luck techies and Godspeed 👍

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wins and losses

Do wins and losses matter for anything or is it just points we are after?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorpattycakes View Post
    Do wins and losses matter for anything or is it just points we are after?
    Just POINTS

cheers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dc-mike View Post
    Shouldn't it be:
    1 - 1 successful regular/power attack
    OR
    2 - 10 unsuccessful regular attacks
    OR
    3 - 2 unsuccessful power attacks

It's not 100% clear in the help. But this is how I got it.

Furthermore I can't find any information about what the Level of the players in the battle list means. Mostly it's two or three! Do you have any information on this?

Also (since the scoring system is messed up) it's not clear to me if all WD points you get count or if you need to win the war. The help says:

So we need to win the war or just the attacks?
    I believe you are correct about taking down defense leader & power boosts

The numbers in the stars mean:
    1: Leader
    2: Officer
    3: Member

You do not need to win the war. All points count (or will, once the counters work properly). To get your actual faction totals while we wait for the fix, add the individual points of each member together. These numbers appear to accurate (or at least reasonably close).
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dc-mike View Post
    Shouldn't it be:
    1 - 1 successful regular/power attack
    OR
    2 - 10 unsuccessful regular attacks
    OR
    3 - 2 unsuccessful power attacks

It's not 100% clear in the help. But this is how I got it.

Furthermore I can't find any information about what the Level of the players in the battle list means. Mostly it's two or three! Do you have any information on this?

Also (since the scoring system is messed up) it's not clear to me if all WD points you get count or if you need to win the war. The help says:

So we need to win the war or just the attacks?

Your not incorrect, per se, about hits to take down defensive leader. But add a layer of efficiency to your thoughts about how to utilize hits & health. It does take 1 successful regular/power attack to defeat him. But a regular successful hit takes 100% of his defense @ a cost of 1/4 of your health. A power attack costs all of your health to deliver. So, it may be more productive to do 1 regular hit 1st, as all you need is a single success. If it works, you've saved yourself hits to use on the other players. If that 1 hit doesn't work, then 2 power attacks does the job. We may be saying the exact same thing, just wording it a bit differently

The numbered stars appear to correspond to the player's intrafaction rank or designation. 1= leader, 2 = officer, 3 = member. It tells you absolutely nothing about their individual strength, etc.

CJ54 (one of gree's admins on the forums) has stated a couple times that number of wins/losses mean nothing. Only the overall number of points accumulated are important.

Hope this info helps.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapg635 View Post
    C, can a fortification/wall be upgraded or rebuilt during a battle? Thanks very much
    When you're actively engaged in a war, you can't build or upgrade the fort/wall. But you can do so as many times as you want before you declare war again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Guys, its been said that the Servers have the correct score stored. this not the first time something like this has happened, and they fix it everytime. we know how annoying this is but trust CJ. I cannot tell you how amazing and honest he is. I say this as someone who has seen the man fix the mistakes.
    They have the correct scores? Really? They just don't want to show them to us? Come on, you really think they have a magic server? Assuming that the individual scores are kept straight, the only way to come up with correct scores is to add up individual scores. Are they really going to do that for over 5,000 factions? Lets see how fast they are going to tell us the winners once the event is over. When scores come out, just think about the fact that so far they haven't been able to keep scores straight and how many days they have been working on score-keeping. By "how many days", I don't mean just the time since the event started. They have been working on this way before Jan 18th, so keeping that in mind, if they come up with the scores a day after the event ends, you'll know where the scores came from. Now, just go back and keep wasting your $$ and giving them 5 star reviews in Apple store.

Lurker
    Post Count

battle for brazil

why have none of our factions (victory is ours) points been added or all our victories and
    our losses still stuck on won two lost two and 5491 points
    i have nearly thirty thousand myself ???
    how does this get fixed or are we doing something wrong ?????
    upto now pretty pointless weekend playing this battle

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Points?

How are some this Fractions racking up so many points where the fraction I'm in can only seem to get 5 to 8 thousand per war if that. Can someone please let me in on the secret!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcarrington View Post
    How are some this Fractions racking up so many points where the fraction I'm in can only seem to get 5 to 8 thousand per war if that. Can someone please let me in on the secret!
    Gold. What I want to know is how they got around the glitch that steals their points and resets it back to a laughably small number shortly after every battle.
    #3 Dragon's Roost

Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #68 Brazil

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapg635 View Post
    C, can a fortification/wall be upgraded or rebuilt during a battle? Thanks very much
    I'm not C, but the answer is No.
    #3 Dragon's Roost

#68 Brazil

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MINDBO View Post
    that automated "cue card response" is to let you know that they received your support request and will get back to you.

I have always received a response back... even if onetime it took almost a month to get the issue fixed... point is they fixed it.

Frustrating? Heck Yeah it was and so is this...

Running off at the mouth and thinking you've been scammed bamboozled and robbed is kinda hilarious to me... we are all protected by the Gods of Visa MasterCard Discover and AMEX... then APPLE would also step in...

but it wont get that far, because GREE spent hundreds of millions to buy funzio (originator of these games) and they will make sure we all get satisfied in the end.

we wont be joyfully jumping for joy, but simply, we will be satisfied

for a visual demonstration... Add + = Satisfied...

neither happy nor raging upset and lawyering up and gathering our posse up with baseball bats
    i am not speaking about the initial response that let you know they have received your support ticket....I'm talking about the two week(if you even receive reply) response you get! I have played this game for over a year! I know how they work brother! I am speaking about the " we apologize for the inconvenience we are looking into this issue thanks for your patience" response And then you just wait and wait and wait and still you get no resolution! However, you can have your name changed twenty times a day no problem!!
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Post Count

Faction Icon Progress Bar

Apologies if this has been posted I have tried searching but there's so many results and most of them only pick up on the word progress.

My question is on the Globe Icon there is what looks like a progress bar - if it is one what progress does it represent?
    MW 372416812 --- KA 452303455 --- CC 721508854 --- MQ 498308587
    Join The Inglourious Basterds - Faction Code 573612987
    34 Bunks and an ever expanding set of boosts and bonuses